zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Yeah OK... I didn't hear a single fukking stupid word regarding Shari. Nothing but god-fukking-damn respect. And suddenly the mod goes all rogue? Laugh my f ass off. How thin can a skin be. No offence, Shari, you should know by now, that I love you - I goddamn invited you to stay at my home as long as you want if you ever wanna come to Germany again. And you go from 50 kmh to 280 kmh in a second. Wow. Just wow. Great. Extremely goddamn great.
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 11-07-14 at 08:27 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    no worries rocket, someone caught him on the streets without it

lmao!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    i knew seeweed was a bit off but......

http://i.imgur.com/sN7kQEo.gif
    speaking of "a bit off", those f'n tan lines on that skannk in your avatar are way the fuk off.... what? she was visiting her grandmother in south fla and forgot her own tight scrunch bottom bikini, and had to borrow granny's bottom??? penetrate, my tighty whities would have left better tan lines across that ass.......

nothing ruins a good ass worse than "granny panty" tan lines!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    speaking of "a bit off", those f'n tan lines on that skannk in your avatar are way the fuk off.... what? she was visiting her grandmother in south fla and forgot her own tight scrunch bottom bikini, and had to borrow granny's bottom??? penetrate, my tighty whities would have left better tan lines across that ass.......

nothing ruins a good ass worse than "granny panty" tan lines!
    Donker some people find them sexy

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Donker some people find them sexy
    Rocketeer SHARP

Then again, donk is the same guy that called Frida & Agnetha (in their prime!) "trannies" so... his lucid discernment regarding all things female is, well, in the words of Papi Le Batard: HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE!

I mean, guy hangs out w/ a chimp all day and has pallets of both bananas & astroglide marked for monthly auto-ship on Amazon Prime so... well, you know.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Rocketeer SHARP

Then again, donk is the same guy that called Frida & Agnetha (in their prime!) "trannies" so... his lucid discernment regarding all things female is, well, in the words of Papi Le Batard: HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE!

I mean, guy hangs out w/ a chimp all day and has pallets of both bananas & astroglide marked for monthly auto-ship on Amazon Prime so... well, you know.

Bite, I don't know about you, but I always get a boner when I see those lines

nice vid btw

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Bite, I don't know about you, but I always get a boner when I see those lines
    ... Nothing, and I mean NOTHING mesmerizes me more on this planet than the lines of a shapely WOMAN.

FUGGEDABOUTIT

The Scottish Highlands are a waaaay distant 2nd.

nice vid btw
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

First ... 3456