The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Couldn't agree more. Only acceptable time to report a post is if person information is posted AND you're not a stiff. I think if you stiff, you revoke the right to have personal information kept private. Which is why I posted J....'s name.... ER, I mean Bateman. Happy reporting a you cry baby stiff

Equally as bad is when you get an infraction and either create a thread about it or bitch about it in any way. It's an internet infraction if it affects your life that much (or in any way) you're a loser and need to re-evaluate.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Pop a Molly I'm sweating... Woooooo!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    ...mudshark is a racial slur?...what race does it refer to? I always thought of a golddigging sleazy broad that wears too much make up?

Also a big LOL at anyone who reports a post. Hate to say it but if you are offended by something somebody types, it's safe to say you are a p***y. Don't you have to be 18 or 21 to gamble?! By that age you should be confident enough in yourself to not give a fk what other say or think.
    Lot's of manginas in here. Most of the punks in here are of the hip hop/wannabe crowd.

First 123