daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

badonkadonk

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

for this to have happened...two things

1. she is a huge whore(completely possible)

b. she found out prince was hitting off sidepieces and sought revenge...remember anna benson saying shed penetrate the whole team if she found out......garcia a huge dick(probably literally) for knowingly doing it...unless of course she didnt know who she was ala rick vaughn....

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Which Garcia? Freddy? Prince did the right thing. Men can't handle this type of shit. The death penalty should be the price to pay for sleeping with married women who are not your wife.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The death penalty should be the price to pay for sleeping with married women who are not your wife.
    Yeah it sounds like this Garcia guy pursued her which was a prick move. Many times it is the woman who is the aggressor though, and if you think you can turn down an attractive woman who wants in your pants no matter what her marital status then good luck to you (not that this woman is attractive)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The death penalty should be the price to pay for sleeping with married women who are not your wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Yeah it sounds like this Garcia guy pursued her which was a prick move. Many times it is the woman who is the aggressor though, and if you think you can turn down an attractive woman who wants in your pants no matter what her marital status then good luck to you (not that this woman is attractive)
    I've slept with a few married chicks. It's just part of life's equation. I think people get wrapped up in the "title" married. Sex is sex. It's just what it is... I guess I'm the prick then. But, why is it that married women have to be whores? They shouldn't be married then in the first place. Not my fault.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you can't be this naive. what are you, 16?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I didn't know 60 year old r ednecks frequented this forum
    created and administrated also.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I hope and pray that me implying sbr is infested with rednecks does not get a damn redneck to warn me of being banished to the hills and cave. Carry on.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave vividjohn45 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    if you are married do you want someone else porking your wife? if you are 16 do you want someone else drag racing in your car? If you are 6 months old do you want someone else getting to suck milk from the tit you feed? Its just common damn sense and decency. Grow up.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    If you are married do you want someone else porking your wife? If you are 16 do you want someone else drag racing your car? If you are 6 months old do you want someone else sucking the tit from which you feed? It's called respect and common decency, it all sounds good until it happens to you. Grow up.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Which Garcia? Freddy? Prince did the right thing. Men can't handle this type of shit. The death penalty should be the price to pay for sleeping with married women who are not your wife.
    Avasail Garcia. I posted his Wiki in this thread before they removed the incriminating sentence.

First 12