dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You are a fukkin moron, truly.

this is rifle jrs comment about all of us having black genes. hey rifle jr I know you won't understand much of this and probably won't even read much of it but you might want to take a look at where science believe the first man originated from. We know you think it was about 6000 years ago, two white people named Adam and Eve in some lush garden with a bad snake. Sorry that probably isn't true.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_..._modern_humans

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    this is rifle jrs comment about all of us having black genes. hey rifle jr I know you won't understand much of this and probably won't even read much of it but you might want to take a look at where science believe the first man originated from. We know you think it was about 6000 years ago, two white people named Adam and Eve in some lush garden with a bad snake. Sorry that probably isn't true.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_..._modern_humans
    Adam and Eve weren't black. If you think so, prove it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Adam and Eve weren't black. If you think so, prove it.

not only were they not black, they also were not.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

not only were they not black, they also were not.

now tell me how can you have an intelligent conversation with this clown, one thing to believe in a higher power right, that most of us can understand. I and many of you actually waste time and words with this bozo.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

now tell me how can you have an intelligent conversation with this clown, one thing to believe in a higher power right, that most of us can understand. I and many of you actually waste time and words with this bozo.
    You made fun of me by saying you think that I think Adam and Eve were in the garden and implied that they were white. You stated we are all black. I said prove it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You made fun of me by saying you think that I think Adam and Eve were in the garden and implied that they were white. You stated we are all black. I said prove it.

OMG, he just doesn't get it at all. He is still talking about Adam and Eve. Holy jumping mother of god, this guy actually is dumber than the original rifle. It is simply breath taking.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

OMG, he just doesn't get it at all. He is still talking about Adam and Eve. Holy jumping mother of god, this guy actually is dumber than the original rifle. It is simply breath taking.
    This is what you said:

We know you think it was about 6000 years ago, two white people named Adam and Eve in some lush garden with a bad snake.
    You brought Adam and Eve up not me. I expanded on your point, nitwit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You didn't read the link, not even the first couple paragraphs. If you did you would realize how stupid these comment are.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You didn't read the link, not even the first couple paragraphs. If you did you would realize how stupid these comment are.
    I did not read the link. I replied to your post.

I don't read liberal propaganda trash.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

is the laughing stock of this forum....
    He constantly spews wrong information and presents it as "fact"

If you ask him for proof He usually says things like "look it up yourself" or he just ignores the request and and hides for a few days.....Then comes back like he never saw request.

Eventually after getting owned enough times, he will start calling you names, and say he is putting you on "ignore"

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

First 123