PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Admiral Richard E. Byrd Flew To The North Pole And Straight Into A Hollow Earth!

From Wiki:

Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, Jr., USN (25 October 1888 – 11 March 1957) was an American naval officer who specialized in feats of exploration. He was a pioneering American aviator, polar explorer, and organizer of polar logistics. Aircraft flights, in which he served as a navigator and expedition leader, crossed the Atlantic Ocean, a segment of the Arctic Ocean, and a segment of the Antarctic Plateau. Byrd claimed that his expeditions had been the first to reach the North Pole and the South Pole by air. His South Pole claim is generally supported by a consensus of those who have examined the evidence. Byrd was a recipient of the Medal of Honor, the highest honor for heroism given by the United States.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_E._Byrd

Admiral Byrd flew over the North Pole and straight into a hollow earth. What's more, he actually met a advanced civilization that lived there! From his diary:
    0910 Hours- Both Magnetic and Gyro compasses beginning to gyrate and wobble, we are unable to hold our heading by instrumentation. Take bearing with Sun compass, yet all seems well. The controls are seemingly slow to respond and have sluggish quality, but there is no indication of Icing!
    0915 Hours- In the distance is what appears to be mountains.
    0949 Hours- 29 minutes elapsed flight time from the first sighting of the mountains, it is no illusion. They are mountains and consisting of a small range that I have never seen before!
    0955 Hours- Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again.
    1000 Hours- We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!
    1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed – it is definitely a mammoth-like animal! Report this to base camp.
    1030 Hours- Encountering more rolling green hills now. The external temperature indicator reads 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Continuing on our heading now. Navigation instruments seem normal now. I am puzzled over their actions. Attempt to contact base camp. Radio is not functioning!

1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and starboard wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!
    1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: ‘Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.’ I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=7822

After his trip to the North Pole he organized Operation Highjump. Why would he feel the need to bring 4,700 troops to the Antarctic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

The project was terminated early and Admiral Byrd only ever spoke of the reason for the project's early termination one time in an interview with the "El Mercurio" newspaper of Santiago,Chile. This is what he said:

On March 5, 1947 the "El Mercurio" newspaper of Santiago, Chile, had a headline article "On Board the Mount Olympus on the High Seas" which quoted Byrd in an interview with Lee van Atta:
    Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn't want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds. [Earlier he had recommended defense bases AT the NORTH Pole.]
    Here is a screenshot of the actual newspaper interview. If anyone can translate South American style Spanish I would be much obliged.

This can be found here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...ntartica22.htm

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy fck are you a gullible MORON. Sweet Jesus!!!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Video leaked by someone at NASA of one of the poles. It supports the hollow earth theory. The video is authentic according to the poster.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I am god. This is authentic according to me.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The twelve tribes of Israel are kicking it there. Also Germans who have flying saucer shaped objects.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I forgot

Amelia Earhart and CB Cooper.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering how many nights I used to listen to Coast2Coast while playing poker, I was surprised I'd never heard of this.

FYI - this video in the thread was uploaded in 2011. There's the same video uploaded in 2009 by a guy who said he did it with CGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dua07C30ck0

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Considering how many nights I used to listen to Coast2Coast while playing poker, I was surprised I'd never heard of this.

FYI - this video in the thread was uploaded in 2011. There's the same video uploaded in 2009 by a guy who said he did it with CGI

Muldoon

Well if this video is really CGI it is some of the greatest I have ever seen. The creator must have been some kind of CGI genius.

I heard the russians filmed the same thing with one of their satellites but I can't find the footage.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

this is the kind of chit ya gotta deal with when he goes 3-1 the night before....
    the night he went 0-5 we didnt hear so much as a peep out of him.
    not until i poked and prodded him for the lucky picks that reved him back up for a few days...or until his juicy picks chit the bed later.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

True story.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Coast2Coast is miss-info, most of it at least. They have mentioned hollow earth before, but not in a significant way that would lead the listener to find out more... rather, in an off putting way.

Also, read the description to that clip:
    Just a little impression I did of a forming black hole, viewed from the space shuttle 8)

Such a strange thing to put together in such a way.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

There is also a society living under mount shasta. If you think that we are alone you are the one nuts. Get out and explore you will find a new world out there as I have. Spirit life has no bounderies here on earth and more then one dimension exist and is available to YOU.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    There is also a society living under mount shasta. If you think that we are alone you are the one nuts. Get out and explore you will find a new world out there as I have. Spirit life has no bounderies here on earth and more then one dimension exist and is available to YOU.
    Very interesting. I have heard some pretty strange shit about Mt. Shasta. Things like various beings there being seen, a secret underground world based there, and also that it there is an underground passageway which leads into the hollow earth and a place called Agartha.

Wonder if any of it is true.