Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The wedding is this weekend

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol i remember this thread. lil bear crying like a lil bitch... i ALMOST felt bad for this guy.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Let her go. If it's meant to be, she'll be back. She needs to see that the grass isn't always greener/

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    My girlfriend came back after I became a pro. Its advice I got from all the sbr mods and they were spot on
    so....I guess shes gone now?

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    You guys are right I am being a little bitch. I'm depressed as fukk.

I am done with thread I'll let y'all know if she ever comes back. For now on I will Only post about sports
    What ever happened with this chic Bear?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    usually when this happens the girl already has a guy in her sights and is ready to try something different. Girls rarely play this card without an option or two that has them curious. I made a post like this on covers a while back and made all the wrong moves you could make in the beginning. trust me....best advice you got was to ignore her completely. it will eat away at her and she will reach out to you. Best revenge is living well. Go **** a few sluts and do some wild shit you normally wouldn't have a chance to do since you two love birds were in on a saturday night watching the notebook for the 5th time.
    Absolutely spot on. The more you care the more you lose in this one. Sucks that that's the truth, but the real world is the real world.

It all comes down to, as I've posted elsewhere, "Does this woman want to be with me?" If the answer is anything less than a firm yes, you are setting yourself up for failure and not only that, wasting your time. It turns out that women are actually less loyal than men, all things considered --- counterintuitive, but true.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

What happen to poster N Gates? Dood was savage

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Ok big bear - i have been married for 8 years and have had a few girlfriends before, so my opinion on your situation is as follows:

the reason she wants to be single is cause something didnt satisfy her in your relationship and she is sick of it, but not many girls have courage to admit it or sometimes they just dont know but they feel it.
    what could have been wrong? 1. Sex - most women love to bang hard and a lot even if they say oh i am tired they will never leave u - if u harrass them every day and it lasts longer than 2 min( i read a chinese or japanese book on sex - not camasutra - its not about position but technique - alternating deep and shallow f'ing etc.- so that is first what has to be perfect in a relationship - working out helps a lot too - no matter if u think u r fit or not - extra testosterone will make u harrass her often and she will be just chemically attached to u
    2. Emotional balance- me and my wife have been in a happy marriage for 8 years and man once a month ( lol) we fight like savages - we toss things at each other ( broke moms glass door once - we have bruises occasionally) - so anyway - that 5 minutes of actions makes our life different and spicy and sex after is awesome too) - so if u always do what pleases her and she doesnt care - noone wants to live and connect your life to a doormat - cause she knows - kids will learn from their parents - and ppeople who have their own opinion in every matter and can stand their ground unless reasonably convinced otherwise - make it far in life - than ones that always try to please others - later can only handle a coffee shop job

anyway i think advice like u should not call her can go both ways - she may forget u and move on- or she can start missin good parts of your relationship and call herself, but women usually expect men to make a step - so she might even assume u dont care if u dont contact her

so try to analyze what is she missing and fix it in your personality if u can - and by all means try to initiate contact with her - watch my name is earl show too if u havent make a list of things u think u did wrong to her and when contacting or seeing her try to make up for them, who knows maybe your carma will turn around on u?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

2 yr. old thread dude

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Oh man- i need to catch up on sleep this is the most embarrasing moment this year for me

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Happens more than you know

First 1234