Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

In Basketball why are most players black and most coaches white??

not a racial issue but i'm just curious did there used to be more white players?

bc i dont see many white players now and you would think that coaches would be former players..

most coaches i see are short fat guys that look like they couldnt have possibly played the game and been very good

just puzzles me anyone else ever questioned this?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Lol

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

have you noticed there are alot more white nba and college bball players now. The truth is, because whites are smarter. There is a reason why michael jordan is not a coach. He would be the worst coach ever. More whites persue coaching, alot of blacks don't.

Just because there are more black players doesn't mean they should dominate in coaching.

Your wrong about the white players. More white players are playing then ever before.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    have you noticed there are alot more white nba and college bball players now. The truth is, because whites are smarter. There is a reason why michael jordan is not a coach. He would be the worst coach ever. More whites persue coaching, alot of blacks don't.

Just because there are more black players doesn't mean they should dominate in coaching.

Your wrong about the white players. More white players are playing then ever before.
    whites are more educated and better social class which equals better enviornment for health. The way you worded it just sounds racist.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Someone once told me African-americans were superior athletes.

If that's the case, why isn't there a good African-american QB? Name the last one to win a Superbowl. Here are some of the best QBs of the past 20-30 years.

Montana
    Elway
    Aikman
    Kelley
    Favre
    Brady
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Drew Brees
    Phillip Rivers

Isn't quarterback the most important position on the field?

You get the point.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

If that's the case, why isn't there a good African-american QB? Name the last one to win a Superbowl. Here are some of the best QBs of the past 20-30 years.

Montana
    Elway
    Aikman
    Kelley
    Favre
    Brady
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Drew Brees
    Phillip Rivers

You get the point.
    yeah but every single other position is filled with blacks. Playing QB is probably more mental then athleticism. Tom Brady is the best QB right now but have you seen him run.

So no I don't get the point.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Montana
    Elway
    Aikman
    Kelley
    Favre
    Brady
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Drew Brees
    Phillip Rivers

You get the point.

cam newton and mike vick 2 of the best in the NFL

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Ur such a dumb fuk

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Montana
    Elway
    Aikman
    Kelley
    Favre
    Brady
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Drew Brees
    Phillip Rivers

You get the point.
    I think Doug Williams is the answer. Maybe it's because whites throw better (more white pitchers too) and because QB doesn't require as much pure athleticism as RB or WR, for example.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

As a whole, blacks are superior to whites when it comes to athleticism and whites are superior to blacks when it comes to intelligence.

Liberals call this racism but everyone else on the planet knows its 100% true.

Coaching requires intelligence and not athleticism, hence there are far fewer black coaches then whites and the black coaches significantly underperform their white counterparts.

San Francisco is well known for being one of the most liberal cities anywhere in the country and their political correctness bit them in the ass. The SF 49ers decided to hire Mike Singletary as their head coach in order to show more political correctness and the 49ers floundered under his management. They finally realized (what everyone else already knew) Singletary didn't have the intelligence necessary to coach in the NFL (or even at the college level) and replaced him with Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers completely turned things around making it to the NFC championship game.

The position of Quarterback requires both athleticism and intelligence which is why there are very few black QB's as compared to whites.

BigBear talks about Michael Vick and Cam Newton but neither of them will ever win a SuperBowl:
    We all know that Michael Vick is a once-in-a-generation talent. Let’s just put that argument to bed. His playoff stats aren’t so impressive, however. In six career playoff games, Vick has completed just 54.2 percent of his passes, with five TDs and three INTs. Even worse, he has never done better than a 79.9 passer rating in any playoff game he has started. Those are pedestrian numbers at best.

To cap it off, he has appeared in exactly zero Super Bowls.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

stereotypes ... they run the world

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    As a whole, blacks are superior to whites when it comes to athleticism and whites are superior to blacks when it comes to intelligence.

Liberals call this racism but everyone else on the planet knows its 100% true.

Coaching requires intelligence and not athleticism, hence there are far fewer black coaches then whites and the black coaches significantly underperform their white counterparts.

San Francisco is well known for being one of the most liberal cities anywhere in the country and their political correctness bit them in the ass. The SF 49ers decided to hire Mike Singletary as their head coach in order to show more political correctness and the 49ers floundered under his management. They finally realized (what everyone else already knew) Singletary didn't have the intelligence necessary to coach in the NFL (or even at the college level) and replaced him with Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers completely turned things around making it to the NFC championship game.

The position of Quarterback requires both athleticism and intelligence which is why there are very few black QB's as compared to whites.

BigBear talks about Michael Vick and Cam Newton but neither of them will ever win a SuperBowl:
    We all know that Michael Vick is a once-in-a-generation talent. Let’s just put that argument to bed. His playoff stats aren’t so impressive, however. In six career playoff games, Vick has completed just 54.2 percent of his passes, with five TDs and three INTs. Even worse, he has never done better than a 79.9 passer rating in any playoff game he has started. Those are pedestrian numbers at best.

To cap it off, he has appeared in exactly zero Super Bowls.
    Black coaches have won 3 of the last 6 Super Bowls. Another 3 SB participants were black. Over the last 6 years, 50% of Super winning coaches and 50% of total Super Bowls coaches were black. Yet, over that period the number of black coaches was between 5-6 out of 32 (15-20%). Do the math. Seems to me that black NFL head coaches are significantly outperforming their white counterparts. But I wouldn't expect you to weigh facts over stereotypes. That's a liberal thing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

superstars usually dont make good coaching material. easily frustrated when dealing with lesser talent. most football coaches are white while we r at it and theres more blacks in football then whites.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i guess that means we need more black coaches d2??

Fail

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i guess that means we need more black coaches d2??

Fail
    I didn't say that. But I would say that there is no good evidence that a good black coach can't have as much success as a good white coach.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Montana
    Elway
    Aikman
    Kelley
    Favre
    Brady
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    Drew Brees
    Phillip Rivers

You get the point.
    Hall of famer Warren Moon put up some decent numbers. He never won a super bowl, but neither did Kelly or Marino.