mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Are the Sunday tournaments a thing of the past?

If so can they be removed from the scheduled tournaments on the poker front page?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I really enjoyed the Sunday rebuy..maybe one of these weeks we can get some sort of answer as to what in the sam hell is going on!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Agreed - they even responded last week and yet nothing happened Hopefully once football starts we'll at least have the Bet the Prick Tourney on Sundays if the rebuy tourney is a thing of the past - that was always a good tourney at least!

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

the worst thing is that no one is answering any questions. why is it so hard to post an

announcement.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave spider 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave spider 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Yeah, they hire two new sbr pros and granted I know they're not responsible for answering questions about the poker tourneys, but you would think somebody would give a fuk and let us know something. Way to be professional sbr. At least I can get a response from Jojo when I have a question regarding the contests she runs. Jojo and Shari are the only two who actually give a shit about the long time SBR pros around here. Thanks girls for actually doing the work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dare