KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Even the worst books don't stiff under $1,000

Its a fact. Its not worth their time tying up employees, plus the bad reps on boards like these. Anyone who is a smaller player with a unit size of around $50 you can feel safe you will not get stiffed. Why would books stiff ten $1k guys when they only have to stiff one $10k guy. The little guy wins in offshore gambling

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I feel safer now.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    I feel safer now.
    how many threads do you see "B+ book stiffed me for $600", not many. and in those cases i bet it was outright fraud by the player

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats great news. Whenever I win too much I try to give it all back right away to stay around that < 1k threshold

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Dont think you'll ever have the chance to be stiffed king

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wrong

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

very wrong

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Dont think you'll ever have the chance to be stiffed king
    im a rec bettor why would i push my luck. i dont like to put in more than 5 minutes researching a bet. when i reach 1k i cash out and split it up $500 in 2 seperate accounts with good bonuses. the bonuses offset the time (and lack of expertise) i put into it and i gamble perpetually on my initial investment. its about managing and having confidence in getting paid is crtical, having $5k+ sitting in a book is stupid

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

it's true kinger... it's true that if a book owes a kid 211$ and owes another guy 14,384$, they'd pay the small guy and stiff the big guy.. however, if the book is on the verge of going bankrupt and are about to close their doors, they won't pay anyone and just stiff all.. no use even paying the small guy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    wrong
    Thread over. The Man has spoken.

Kolzig.....

Never start another thread that requires Rudy to correct your info. This pulls him away from capping and earning.

Last warning.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RudyRuetigger

opie gets my vote for poster of the month

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

opie gets my vote for poster of the month
    i simply disagreed with opie once a few weeks ago. hes had a huge chip on his shoulder since. wouldnt be shocked to hear that he is on multiple meds......truth is he tossed batemans salad to no avail, and has nothing to show for it except some bumps on his tongue. now that his hero is toast he blames me

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    it's true kinger... it's true that if a book owes a kid 211$ and owes another guy 14,384$, they'd pay the small guy and stiff the big guy.. however, if the book is on the verge of going bankrupt and are about to close their doors, they won't pay anyone and just stiff all.. no use even paying the small guy.
    it makes sense. any book will scrutinize the guy who thinks hes getting 14k and most books will send out that $200 just to get the flea off of live chat. the magical figure is actually $999, go over that and you start drawing attention to urself

RudyRuetigger

nicky just expanded the answer... if its a shit book they will stiff anyone and everyone esp if going out of business, but will if you're playing steam or +EV bets that they think you are taking advantage of..plus if they are known to be a shit book they probably dont have big limits or big players and have to stiff the smaller ones.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i simply disagreed with opie once a few weeks ago. hes had a huge chip on his shoulder since. wouldnt be shocked to hear that he is on multiple meds......truth is he tossed batemans salad to no avail, and has nothing to show for it except some bumps on his tongue. now that his hero is toast he blames me
    Lame.

I'm not upset with you, King.

Regarding Bateman.....I simply admired his tremendous talent as a wordsmith. I also enjoyed the way he literally drove you to tears several times a month!!

I don't mean to hurt your feelings with my bluntness regarding Rudy's being off-limits. I am simply following orders from the higher-ups. If you provoke RR....or appear to be upsetting the apple cart in anyway....well...as I said earlier.......last warning.

I'm trying to make a living here. Not runnin' a popularity contest.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Whats up with these fukkin Canadians putting the dollar sign after the numbers???

first Twink, now Peanut...

211$

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

not true at all. i had to go through a whole thing with betus to get my 800 out of them. I req a withdraw. I had already lost 1k to em and was just requesting to get my last 800 back so i wouldnt lose my entire deposit to em. they said they had to ask a manager if they could release my funds and they were awaiting his final decision. wtf?! Finally I wrote an email sucking them off, talking about how good there book was and that I planned to reup big time once football season came around. low and behold they released my funds and sent my 800. f'n crooks!

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Lame.

I'm not upset with you, King.

Regarding Bateman.....I simply admired his tremendous talent as a wordsmith. I also enjoyed the way he literally drove you to tears several times a month!!

I don't mean to hurt your feelings with my bluntness regarding Rudy's being off-limits. I am simply following orders from the higher-ups. If you provoke RR....or appear to be upsetting the apple cart in anyway....well...as I said earlier.......last warning.

I'm trying to make a living here. Not runnin' a popularity contest.
    ya nice try bateman drove me to tears, i got that fool banned and now hes not even playing poker, nice try though