damn i wish i owned stock cuz i want a check

bringndownvegas
    bringndownvegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aaron rodgers dinesty

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by IEDodgerFan View Post
    I did. It is also amazing that there is a waiting list of about 83,000 people that is estimated to extend over 90 years.

GO PACK GO.
    that is untrue except for the "bowl" seats and i doubt it will turn out to be 90 years for those
    i put my kids on the waiting list and i can assure you they are not 90 years old, they have gotten season ticket package offers twice already from the packers

granted they are club seats but they're still "season tickets"

people have a short memory, the packers only used to play in milwaukee (and only still have a season ticket base in milwaukee) because they couldn't get enough people to go to the games

that might not happen again anytime soon, but it certainly could as people's budgets get tighter and tighter

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Yes,I was aware of that.

Jeffito11
    Jeffito11's Avatar Become A Pro!

go pack go

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

that is untrue except for the "bowl" seats and i doubt it will turn out to be 90 years for those
    i put my kids on the waiting list and i can assure you they are not 90 years old, they have gotten season ticket package offers twice already from the packers

granted they are club seats but they're still "season tickets"

people have a short memory, the packers only used to play in milwaukee (and only still have a season ticket base in milwaukee) because they couldn't get enough people to go to the games

that might not happen again anytime soon, but it certainly could as people's budgets get tighter and tighter
    Yup pack Fans Might be Running out of Cheese..... ZING!!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

If the reports are true, and GB is having financial trouble, couldn't they just ask for some donations? I'm sure tons of people would give them money, Americans think the whole thing is unique and cool. I would probably donate a small amount if they were ever in trouble, and I am a Jets fan.

First 12