sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

hate to say it but you're going to county jail, if you give good blow jobs you can get extra food at dinner time.

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

fake ids are a must if you are under age.

tickingclock1
    tickingclock1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    i take out my id before they are already up to the car, that would have done you good it seems
    this seems logical to me too...

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

first offence?
    Was it your picture with false info?
    either way my guess is fine and probation

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

first offense. just my picture with false info. i googled shit and found that ppl were getting $500 fines or getting it dropped. we'll see, $500 will suck tho.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Probably do some Fed time. Could be a terrorist.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Probably do some Fed time. Could be a terrorist.
    Using a fake ID for liquor or cigarettes seems so minor it can hardly be called a crime. Almost nobody gets caught, and the worst that happens is you get thrown out of the store or bar. Right?

Wrong.

True this isn't the biggest crime that can be committed. It's certainly not a violent crime. It's not the same as dealing drugs or smuggling guns. However, it is a misdemeanor offense. In the U.S., penalties vary from state to state, but can include jail time, fines, community service, and suspension of your (real) driver's license. Bar and store owners often confiscate suspected IDs, and may display them publicly. There's your face hanging out there for public humiliation.

In some states, the use of a fake driver's license has been made into a felony. A felony is more serious than a misdemeanor. In the short term, it means more jail time, higher fines, and years-long suspension of driving privileges. In the long term, a felony means you now have a criminal record. That will make it much harder for you to find a job, it can mean difficulties getting into school, and you may never be allowed to own a gun or vote.

Perhaps the consequences are meaningless if you can't get caught. There's certainly no way to know how many get caught, but don't doubt for a second that it happens. Bar owners and employees get very good at spotting fake IDs. They have to. Their business depends on it (more about that later). The same applies to stores selling tobacco. They might just chase you out, but they may post your fake for public consumption, and they may even turn it over to the police. Police confiscate the things on a regular basis, and once they have it, prosecution is sure to follow. You could be looking at months in jail, and hundreds of dollars in fines, especially for a repeat offense. You might think the police have other things to worry about, and in some places that may be true. However, in areas with large amounts of underage drinking, like near college campuses, underage drinking and ID laws is often a focus of law enforcement.

Also be aware the having the fake ID is just one offense. You open yourself to other charges like possession of alcohol and providing alcohol to other minors. Going to jail could set back your schooling and cost you your job (what do you expect when you can't get to class or to work?). Losing your license may mean court costs when you get your license reinstated, plus the suspension on your driving record will drive up your insurance costs for years to come. This is on top of fines.

Making an ID is tougher than people who tell you how make it sound. The equipment to make something good is very expensive. Holograms and magnetic strips are very difficult to produce passably. Those that sell IDs always swear they're very good quality, hard to catch, and maybe even come with guarantees and testimonials. However, they're probably not any better. What's more, since these are people who have little respect for the law, don't be surprised when they take your money and give you crap or nothing at all. They can get away with it because you can't exactly complain to the police. Your money is just gone.

Be aware that the law doesn't apply only to fake IDs. It includes real IDs borrowed from someone old enough who looks somewhat like you, real IDs that have been altered, or real IDs obtained with fake documents, like using a fake birth certificate to get a driver's license.

If you're unconcerned about the trouble you might make for yourself, consider the trouble you make for others. The maker of the fake ID has committed a felony, and you can bet that the law will want to know where your fake came from. The person who lends their ID to you will suffer all the legal problems you do. Even if they don't know what you plan to do, just letting someone else use an ID is illegal. The bar owner who lets you in, unless a court or the police decide the fake was so good there's no way the owner could know the difference, also faces fines, suspension (being forced to close temporarily, which means losing business, which will put a business under if it happens enough), and outright revocation of the liquor license. That means the bar is out of business. It has happened to bars with chronic problems with underage drinkers. Even if the business doesn't go under, employees who sell liquor and cigarettes can be fined and even fired for failing to spot a minor.

In other words, besides the consequences for yourself, you can get other people fined, jailed, fired, and put out of business. Not exactly a victimless crime.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

sounds like your quite a good rooster sucker as your constantly running your mouth, use that while your in jail for extra meals as noted earlier you smart ass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Good work scaring the beejesus out of this kid EI. I have no doubts you will make/are a terrific father.

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

u handed a fake id to a cop? u thought they cant tell if its a fake? wow

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with cops taking away fake ID's ... but if a college student is using them for a "get drunk" pass....IMO it's quite alright just take it away and force the kid to get a new one. Obviously, if used as false identity ... like... stealing s*** then nvm, by all means fine the s*** outta them. Realistically the drinking age should be 19, not 18. 19 to keep it out of highschool as much as possible but 19 to not allow so many f***ing stupid under age drinking tickets in college when it's pretty ***damn evident that 90%+ students are going to drink. Chill the F*** out authority imo. Just my 2 cents.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I had a fake and the first few times I was a little bit scared to use it. It was a real ID just a friend that looked like me in the picture. After a couple times I didn't care because it worked like a charm.

So one time I was in South Carolina and they didn't really ID down there. I showed the guy my ID and he didn't care, and then I whipped out my real CC with my real name on it and the idiot behind the counter couldn't put 2+2 together.

ID: John Smith
    CC: Mike Johnson

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Its funny how you gave the cop your fake. All you had to do was give him your real ID. The fact you keep your fake next to your real ID shows what a moron you are.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Cops can search your car even without cause or suspicion. Aslong as you're pulled over for committing a crime (speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, tail light out, etc) and you are giving a ticket. This search is called search incident to arrest. Anytime you are given a citation, you could be arrested and taken downtown if the cop really wanted to.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You can also refuse to allow the cop to search your vehicle without a search warrant.
    But if he he cause, then he can search your vehicle; something as simple as "I smell marijuana".

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, ok you screwed up, but don't be too hard on yourself. Show up for your courtdate, be humble and act like your scared and if you don't have any priors I'm sure it will be around $100-$200 fine.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

yeah i dont think you should have too big a problem with this.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

yeah he can ask you to show him what else is in your wallet, but you dont have to show it to him. cops are good about trying to get your admission of guilt any way they can. Stay away from them.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

EI, thank you for changing your avatar, and just sent you the 50 pts as promised. Now quite trying to scare the hell out this young man. LOL

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by scott235 View Post
    EI, thank you for changing your avatar, and just sent you the 50 pts as promised. Now quite trying to scare the hell out this young man. LOL
    Thank You. Very kind my friend

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    if your not 21 you don't belong here
    Yet your here....

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Here's a tip,if a cop asks to go through your wallet...tell him to take a hike.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

Quote Originally Posted by hitthew8room View Post
    first offense. just my picture with false info. i googled shit and found that ppl were getting $500 fines or getting it dropped. we'll see, $500 will suck tho.
    You'll be fine...Had a similar thing happen to me (not as retarded as your situation though). You'll get probably a 400-500ish fine, have to take a class maybe, and can probably do a program called diversion so it doesn't get on your record as long as you stay out of trouble for 8 months.

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They could make it a felony forged document charge if they'd like. That's one of the charges a lot of state goverments use to hold onto illegals until ICE gets back to local authorities.

First 12