Betpoints: 10

Trace you had to pop a few guys

Fuk me

This kid is dangerous for real

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by GettingScrilla View Post
    7 years a long time in anyones life...If you did do the time, bless you, if you didnt and you are lying about it to be a tough guy...then u deserve to be hit by a truck...and spend 7 years in the hospital for bad karma!
    No way lying. I am a tough guy, but it never got me nothing in life except trouble.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trace you had to pop a few guys

Fuk me

This kid is dangerous for real
    Only 1 JJ. Fukkin guy would have shot me if he seen me first. Years of bad blood boiled over. Was only supposed to do 3 yrs, but jail is a hard place to stay out of trouble.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ngates is a HOOT !!

how the fuk did you know he did time jj? you try to suck him also?

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gates is the biggest fukkin tool on SBR. Hey gates is there ever a story on here that someone tells and you believe them. U fukkin kook. Some of us actually do tell the truth and don't sit around all day pretending we own our own business like you do.

brxbmbers42

Gates is the biggest fukkin tool on SBR. Hey gates is there ever a story on here that someone tells and you believe them. U fukkin kook. Some of us actually do tell the truth and don't sit around all day pretending we own our own business like you sit around and pretend. Gate's imaginary fukkin business that doesn't even exist.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you explain why I'm the biggest tool? Is it because I sit around and make up imaginary stories all day?

Bronx, what was that award that JJ gave you? Was it the internet tough guy of the year?

I'll just go back in my double wide and tag team my sister with Henry Hill.

Bronx, life is tough.

Bronx, the last time you called me out, I posted a vid of my shop, and you saw all the people in there. But of course you had nothing to say about that. You just left the thread because you realized that some people don't need to threaten/make up stories online.

Once again, here's to you bronx

brxbmbers42

Come on son. You know you sweep the floors at that place. You're duties consist of cleaning the toilets, sweeping the floors and fetching the real owners lunch. That video proved nothing.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

post this video.... i missed it

brxbmbers42

And as far as JJ awarding me SBR's toughest guy. I will knock you the fukk out son. Anytime. Show up to the bash. And anyone else that has a problem with me can form a line at the bash. I don't really have a problem with anyone on SBR other than two or three posters. So should be a short line. Bobby has met me. I'm not some imaginary person.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    Come on son. You know you sweep the floors at that place. You're duties consist of cleaning the toilets, sweeping the floors and fetching the real owners lunch. That video proved nothing.
    Yes you're correct, but how can I afford a double wide with the income? Let alone the internet in my double wide

And as far as JJ awarding me SBR's toughest guy. I will knock you the fukk out son. Anytime. Show up to the bash. And anyone else that has a problem with me can form a line at the bash. I don't really have a problem with anyone on SBR other than two or three posters. So should be a short line. Bobby has met me. I'm not some imaginary person.
    Aww you'd knock me the fukk out? That's cute big boy.

firedawg

post the vid gates

brxbmbers42

Gates I'm a real person. Not some fukk hiding behind a computer. Check with bobby.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Gates I'm a real person. Not some fukk hiding behind a computer. Check with bobby.
    LOL...sure thing bronxer.

Hey Bobby, don't show my fuckkin face in this video. But hey come meet me at the bash and I'll knock you the fuckk out. At the Bash will you be wearing a mask?

Ohh yes, I'm just a robot hiding behind a computer, I've never once showed my face on here....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    post the vid gates

Just a simple video. I just sweep the floors in this ghost town.

firedawg

what is that place? what do you make there again

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

brxbmbers42

Stupid that's not why I didn't show my face. Gates let me ask you something. What sbr poster have you met. Every fukkin poster on here is a make believe imaginary person until you meet another poster. Simple as that. Who have you met gates?

brxbmbers42

Of course I won't have a mask on at the bash stupid. No one at the bash is going to be standing there filming me with a video camera. I don't want a fukkin video on here forever showing my face. I don't know who the fukk might come on here and see that.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

what is that place? what do you make there again

Machinist. Pretty much make anything. Have 1 company that sends most of their work here, and if it weren't for them, the business wouldn't exist. But I worked for the the company all through high school, and my dad worked their for 28 years, then wanted to move us when they consolidated our 2 companies, and we started up our own business, and they send us most of their work.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Stupid that's not why I didn't show my face. Gates let me ask you something. What sbr poster have you met. Every fukkin poster on here is a make believe imaginary person until you meet another poster. Simple as that. Who have you met gates?

ohhh you didn't want everyone to see all the illegal activity you were doing, while walking around? Makes sense.

I've posted pictures on here, so it's pretty obvious, that I don't care all too much about what people think or having pictures float around.

I've met no one on here....I'm sorry I'm gonna organize a group to come meet me and then I'll be one of the cool guys that doesn't hide behind a computer??

I'm sorry Bronx, I don't threaten people online and I have no need to lie about things. I'm sorry that I call someone an idiot when they tell a bullshit story. I'm sorry that I'm not an internet badass.

brxbmbers42

I hope that one company that sends most of their stuff to you're bosses business goes belly up pal.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Of course I won't have a mask on at the bash stupid. No one at the bash is going to be standing there filming me with a video camera. I don't want a fukkin video on here forever showing my face.I don't know who the fukk might come on here and see that.

Sorry, I just thought you'd wear a mask. I misunderstood, I'm stupid.

firedawg

bomber feeling the stress of gambling...... short fuse.......
    calm down buddy

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I hope that one company that sends most of their stuff to you're bosses business goes belly up pal.

Hahaha. Classic Bronxerrrr.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

bomber feeling the stress of gambling...... short fuse....... calm down buddy

Bronxer already said he doesn't gamble, and that he's lost 200K which is more than most of us make in a lifetime.....According to him of course.

brxbmbers42

I'm good dawg. I just don't like this fukkin guy. Somethin about him. Reminds me of the turds I used to toss in the garbage can back in highschool. Everytime anyone on here tells a story this fukk is the first guy on here swearing that no way its true.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Sorry Bronxer....I'll start believing the shit people say on here.

So when I go to the bash, I'll expect a nice asswhooping from you.....

brxbmbers42

Yes please show up.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

There is something wrong with Ngates the guy seems pretty intelligent and sharp but he is fukkin pissed off at the world, I honestly think its because Uncle Chester put his pee pee in his mouth as a child. Ngates I really hope you someday get over it pal, you are wasting all your talent because you are on a vendetta.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yes please show up.

Is that how you became the internet tough guy of 2010?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    There is something wrong with Ngates the guy seems pretty intelligent and sharp but he is fukkin pissed off at the world, I honestly think its because Uncle Chester put his pee pee in his mouth as a child. Ngates I really hope you someday get over it pal, you are wasting all your talent because you are on a vendetta.

Ohh bullshit.

Damnit, there I go again, calling BS on another story on SBR.

Sorry bronxer badass don't punish me.

brxbmbers42

Frizzy I think you are 100 percent on the money with that observation. His uncle must of cupped his balls when he was a kid.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yeah cupped his balls with his mouth that is.

brxbmbers42

Gates I'm sure you're boss can find someone else to clean the toilets and sweep up the couple days of the bash. Give him notice now though so he knows in advance you won't be at work.

First 12345 Last