adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Of course the pistons come back down from 14 and win the most meaningless game ever! Classic! JUST GIVE UP LOSERS!

adamo1018

2-2 last night.. 8-7 overall. I can do much better. I've been scouting the Pacers and over the last few years they have been pretty good about not getting blown out at the end of road trips. This might be an exception though. I may just stick with the NFL games tomorrow.

adamo1018

Takin' the Nuggets at -8. Its up to 9 now but I got it at 8. It seems like this game should be a close one, however there are a few reasons why it won't be. First, these teams usually put up huge totals when playing each other, so 8 really isn't as big as it seems. Also, Indiana, even though they seem to be immune to those blowout losses at the end of road trips, are due to get hammered. They played a really tough game against Portland last night that they lost. The nuggets meanwhile, have been at home, practicing every day in the high altitude, while Indiana is already gassed and they have to deal with the altitude change. Finally, Indiana blew out Denver earlier this year, and to me at every angle, this is a recipe for a blowout in Denver's favor.

First 12