ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Draktkings has -2.5.
    I noticed FanDuel didn't go to-3 on Philly but dk did.
    This is good info.

From a betting perspective, this game is going to PHI -3.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

does it worry people that Hurts hasn't had to complete any real clutch plays in a playoff game???

reminds me of Jimmy G in 2019... and oh... he fell apart and KC won a SB after they were down 10 without the ball in the 4th Q vs SF... and won 31-20

is this Super Bowl deja-vu?

or will this be like Seattle vs Broncos and Hurts wins one but again doesn't have to do too much

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    No problem, Johnny. Respect your opinion.

Super Bowl is always a great event. The pre-game show used to have some good player bios. Now, the media is so overdone that it's already been played out.

I feel like Mahomes recouped today from the losses vs NE and vs CIN. Guy has a chance to build a legacy. At the moment, I think the KC roster might be short-handed.
    february 12 is a very long time away, in the Goodell league. but hey, there are plenty taking that free superbowl money tonite. so congrats to all of those bettors!

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    does it worry people that Hurts hasn't had to complete any real clutch plays in a playoff game???

reminds me of Jimmy G in 2019... and oh... he fell apart and KC won a SB after they were down 10 without the ball in the 4th Q vs SF... and won 31-20

is this Super Bowl deja-vu?

or will this be like Seattle vs Broncos and Hurts wins one but again doesn't have to do too much
    Hurts has his #4 plaque ready. he will be the fourth 'bama quarterback to win a superbowl. behind Starr, Namath and The Snake

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    february 12 is a very long time away, in the Goodell league. but hey, there are plenty taking that free superbowl money tonite. so congrats to all of those bettors!
    Ya, for sure. Props on your KC bets. Very nice.

Yes, two weeks is huge. That's my point. Anybody that watched that KC game saw a team limping to the finish line.

How can they expect to win w/ so many key injuries? Even the kicker is carrying a knock.

Would love to hear a medical opinion on how Mahomes should progress over the next two weeks.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Ya, for sure. Props on your KC bets. Very nice.

Yes, two weeks is huge. That's my point. Anybody that watched that KC game saw a team limping to the finish line.

How can they expect to win w/ so many key injuries? Even the kicker is carrying a knock.

Would love to hear a medical opinion on how Mahomes should progress over the next two weeks.
    At this point Chucky, I think Andy Reid may show up with a replacement squad. Chris Jones ate mixon and used burrow as his personal "pin cushion". Rumor? Jones retired.

So the superbowl is a long two-weeks away, but the books are supposedly paying all philly tickets tonite and tomorrow, so why bother play the game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

At this point Chucky, I think Andy Reid may show up with a replacement squad. Chris Jones ate mixon and used burrow as his personal "pin cushion". Rumor? Jones retired.

So the superbowl is a long two-weeks away, but the books are supposedly paying all philly tickets tonite and tomorrow, so why bother play the game
    Books paid 70% of the tickets on Philly vs sf. They were a clear public favorite.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

mahomes still did good today but he wasn't his usual self obviously. i just feel he does not have enough even if he was 100% and even if the WR were all healthy.

how the bengals let scantling still catch balls as the only real WR (excluding kelce as TE) is very confusing to me.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Philly should be-3 here. KC is hurting.
    Remember what I told you about mahomes mid season. Time to buckle up and throw big cash towards him, he’s being crowned soon enough

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

their defense is just fine
    lol if you think jones is gonna dominate eagles o line

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

eagles are more physical than the bengals. play a zone defense very well which will force mahomes to go deep. no tyreke hill anymore. eagles will zone kelce. and the eagles get tons of sacks. bengals played bad and still came down to a penalty on the road.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

After the big win eagles are a fade just like the Bengals.
    Brock got injured so Niners had no shot anyway.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Also noteworthy for what it means too is that Philly played against a much better D than he will face in the Superbowl. Let's see if the line crosses past the key number 3 next week.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    eagles eagles eagles

chiefs 100% percent lucky. eagles did not have to be lucky. i will take the more dominating team. and i would feel the same if mahomes was healthy.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    eagles are more physical than the bengals. play a zone defense very well which will force mahomes to go deep. no tyreke hill anymore. eagles will zone kelce. and the eagles get tons of sacks. bengals played bad and still came down to a penalty on the road.
    agree with all of this

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Also noteworthy for what it means too is that Philly played against a much better D than he will face in the Superbowl. Let's see if the line crosses past the key number 3 next week.
    good point.

eagles can beat you with run and pass. very tough to match up against.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Placed Eagles -1 last night. At -2 right now. I’ll take it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Still hard to know what version of Mahomes we'll see. Can he get near 100% with 2 weeks rest? Did he aggravate the injury and make it worse? Hard to know.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Johnny you have to post a Super Bowl play, if you don't, you will regret it later. SBR needs you Johnny, because you are one helluva character.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

On it

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    Johnny you have to post a Super Bowl play, if you don't, you will regret it later. SBR needs you Johnny, because you are one helluva character.
    last game. could he finally win?

pologq

last game. could he finally win?
    not really a longshot either way in this game so he definitely could

stake1

not really a longshot either way in this game so he definitely could
    true, so maybe not interesting to Jv? since dog is only +$110 or so

lakerboy

true, so maybe not interesting to Jv? since dog is only +$110 or so
    Well JV MIGHT become crafty and post a huge alternative line after he consults with his agent Chucky. Did you think of that?
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave lakerboy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1

Well JV MIGHT become crafty and post a huge alternative line after he consults with his agent Chucky. Did you think of that?
    Ah yes, good point you have. everyone needs to stay tuned

pologq

that is true. might take like chiefs -10.

ChuckyTheGoat

that is true. might take like chiefs -10.
    POLO, let's see what the alt lines are.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Did anyone how the Eagles scored four RUSHING touchdowns on the best defense in the league? All they did was run behind Kelce, Dickerson and Mailata all day and the Niners couldn't stop them. I can see them copying this strategy against the Chiefs which will draw that defense up and open up single coverage opportunities over the top. Plus it burns up the clock. Chiefs o-line isn't half as good as Philly's. Eagles will turn this into grind it out game.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

Definitely like the chiefs in this spot.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Did anyone how the Eagles scored four RUSHING touchdowns on the best defense in the league? All they did was run behind Kelce, Dickerson and Mailata all day and the Niners couldn't stop them. I can see them copying this strategy against the Chiefs which will draw that defense up and open up single coverage opportunities over the top. Plus it burns up the clock. Chiefs o-line isn't half as good as Philly's. Eagles will turn this into grind it out game.
    You think kc will only get 7 points?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Don't you find 269 total yards of Eagles offense yesterday a tad concerning?

If Josh Johnson and and Patrick Mahomes were thoroughbreds, Johnson would be a 20,000 dollar claimer where as Mahomes would be a Grade I Stakes horse.

Hill very well may be gone, fact of the matter still remains Mahomes still threw for over 500 receiving yards to four different receivers, point being, KC is a much more diverse team on offense this year than last year.

I've posted numerous times here that anytime I can get points in a game I perceive as a pick 'em, almost always I'll grab the points.

ChuckyTheGoat

Salud, Nashy. Good Luck.

As of today, I really think the PHI -2 is the correct number. Feel like the book is getting the two-way action they desire.

I don't feel compelled to bet this game. Good Luck to anyone in action.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

This is the game Mahomes will really miss Hill. Can the Chiefs sign Odell Beckham for the super bowl ?

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Don't you find 269 total yards of Eagles offense yesterday a tad concerning?
    I don't find it concerning at all against the #1 defense in the league, Nasher, and we still put up 31 on them.

First 12