cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Why do I continue to do this BS

Back to back weeks bengals have penetrated me sideways on the last leg of a parlay. Missed an XP and a field goal to win last week, and this week losing to cooper penetrating rush. I’m in debt and broke and for some reason all I can think about is betting this trash every single Sunday. What the hell is wrong with me

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

the bengals have regressed this year.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

“When you gamble, your brain releases dopamine, the feel-good neurotransmitter that makes you feel excited. You'd expect to only feel excited when you win, but your body produces this neurological response even when you lose.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

WHO DEY!
    WHO DEY!
    Who dey think dey gonna win with them Bengals!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    “When you gamble, your brain releases dopamine, the feel-good neurotransmitter that makes you feel excited. You'd expect to only feel excited when you win, but your body produces this neurological response even when you lose.”
    our brains crave this and we cannot stop it. all we can do is manage it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gamblers are always broke

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

2 bail out plays tonight.

however scared money rarely wins.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Its a common story among us degenerates. When Payton played in indy I cant tell you how many times on either Sunday or Monday night If indy was playing and I was down, I would parlay them and the over

Last season hit the collage bowl games for a nice year end profit, until the NC game I lost. Then I bet against the BENGELS in every playoff and the super bowl, lost all my bowl money PROFIT!!
    Not very smart

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Post super bowl hangover I guess, definitely didn't see them losing to the Cowboys. We should have sprinkled some on Cowboys ML just in case

pologq

if you have the power to stop more props to you. maybe you need an early season break.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    Back to back weeks bengals have penetrated me sideways on the last leg of a parlay. Missed an XP and a field goal to win last week, and this week losing to cooper penetrating rush. I’m in debt and broke and for some reason all I can think about is betting this trash every single Sunday. What the hell is wrong with me
    Ive been there before, and believe me it sucks. Just work on getting yourself out of debt, whatever it takes. Downgrade stuff, work extra shifts or pickup an extra job. Whatever the hell it takes. Then if you still wanna do this, build up a bankroll, and dont bet until you have a comfortable amount. Then when you get back in, its not life or death, its more for fun, with a chance of going on a fun ride. Trust me, betting under pressure is the worst.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Take this advice seriously. Cut your losses and stop gambling. Very very very few ppl win in the end. This shit is a joke if you think about it. We're betting our hard earned money on millionaires that don't give a single fuckk if they drop a ball or fumble or even finish a game(Antonio Brown for eg.) Just quit watching the shit too. These mfers are rapists(big Ben) woman beaters(Trevor Bauer) murderers(oj) neglect their kids(brady) they're a bunch of fuckn losers.

Instead of watching and gambling on sports do this. Invest your money. Max out your roth IRA and 401k at work if you have one. If you have Expendable money left over speculate in some cryptos. The time you spent watching sports instead use it to work out. Hit the gym run marathons walk for an hour whatever you're into. Spend more quality time with your family friends kids if you have any. You'll be 1000 times better off in life. Fuckk gambling and watching sports on tv. Most ppl that do it are flat broke and fat. Break the cycle. You'll be glad you did.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Take this advice seriously. Cut your losses and stop gambling. Very very very few ppl win in the end. This shit is a joke if you think about it. We're betting our hard earned money on millionaires that don't give a single fuckk if they drop a ball or fumble or even finish a game(Antonio Brown for eg.) Just quit watching the shit too. These mfers are rapists(big Ben) woman beaters(Trevor Bauer) murderers(oj) neglect their kids(brady) they're a bunch of fuckn losers.

Instead of watching and gambling on sports do this. Invest your money. Max out your roth IRA and 401k at work if you have one. If you have Expendable money left over speculate in some cryptos. The time you spent watching sports instead use it to work out. Hit the gym run marathons walk for an hour whatever you're into. Spend more quality time with your family friends kids if you have any. You'll be 1000 times better off in life. Fuckk gambling and watching sports on tv. Most ppl that do it are flat broke and fat. Break the cycle. You'll be glad you did.
    Hard truths but good advice, keep it real bro

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Everybody is happy the NFL is back!!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    the bengals have regressed this year.
    You dont say!

Thanks!

jjgold

Bet with your head and not over it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Just tail me in the NFL. Guaranteed you will be up year end.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet with your head and not over it

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I don't get dopamine when I lose. I get pissed off and angry when I lose

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I don't get dopamine when I lose. I get pissed off and angry when I lose
    they even say gamblers secretly want to lose. i don't understand that part either.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Woj is that you

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

It going to be tough to maintain this lifestyle when we in our 50s

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I know I 'm fat and broke

pologq

nothing to disagree with here either. fans are more upset about the browns collapse than the browns themselves.

I'm_Lucky
    I'm_Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23128

Gambling is a disease that has no cure. You can probably go through periods of remission, but you will eventually relapse. I've just accepted the fact that I will be a gambler till the day I die, and the best I can do is try to control my emotion and not tilt during a bad streak, but of course, this is easier said than done.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

You didn't know about the betting trend that Super Bowl losers will lose the spread on Week 1. This trend said to bet on the Steelers against the Bengals on Week 1. Smart money fades the public.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Seek professional help if needed, it can help more than you think and usually free

cburland10

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    You didn't know about the betting trend that Super Bowl losers will lose the spread on Week 1. This trend said to bet on the Steelers against the Bengals on Week 1. Smart money fades the public.
    I had moneyline in a parlay. And they missed an XP and a FG to win if because the long snapper got hurt. So don’t educate me on smart money you penetrating prick

cburland10

I agree with everything you said. Somewhere along the way I convinced myself I could make money doing this.. and I did for a season or two, but now I’d be lying to myself if I ever said I was in the green lifetime.. only issue is finding a hobby or activity that gives me that dopamine that I can replace gambling with.. so far no luck

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

curbland your a lifer man.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

I had moneyline in a parlay. And they missed an XP and a FG to win if because the long snapper got hurt. So don’t educate me on smart money you penetrating prick
    lmao and this idiot wants help over the internet or a shoulder to cry on.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Who u like on the MNF games?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Who u like on the MNF games?

jjgold

Gamblers love to lose and love the punishment

12 Last