Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

No, a healthy, innocent, non criminal individual being held in police custody for no logical reason, being denied entry into a country for no logical reason, being denied the right to work for no logical reason is what triggers conservatives.

...and liberals defend the actions of the Govt and say rules are rules when it comes to birders and covid.

Well la te frigging da...do the rules apply equally to Bidens borders lol

Of course not, liberals are hypocrites and there opinions lack merit or substance and, as such, are to simply be ignored for the benefit of society and a level, or just, playing field for humanity.
    You need a Karen badge Fatty.

Even if the logic escapes you, there is a reason. He knew the reason. He tried to BS his way past it as he is so important... and found out Aussies do not give a toss how important you think you are.

If you endorse wealth or power buying the way past the rules the rest of us follow. Good for you. But you wont thrive down here in communist land.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

After looking into this more:

I saw 26 players applied for the exemption Djokovic got, and a "handful" were granted the exemption.

So other players must have gotten through?

Also, shouldn't these dumb rules have been relayed to him that he was going to face a verbal firing squad at the border where he was sequestered like a terrorist?

He'll never play there again after this, maybe even if he gets the appeal.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    After looking into this more:

I saw 26 players applied for the exemption Djokovic got, and a "handful" were granted the exemption.
    Exactly.

there was a system everyone knew about well in advance.

Djoko ignored it and tried to force the issue by flying in anyway.

And now his bat-shite crazy family are crying like he is in a Thai heroin prison. lolz at them. Hope he bloody hates every minute.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Exactly.

there was a system everyone knew about well in advance.

Djoko ignored it and tried to force the issue by flying in anyway.

And now his bat-shite crazy family are crying like he is in a Thai heroin prison. lolz at them. Hope he bloody hates every minute.
    Ok, explain the system then?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Opti

How many parties were you not invited to in college?

....how many of those did you phone the police on?

"Officer- I think there's underage drinking going on at the frat house, I want the same rules applied for everyone"

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Opti

"Officer- I think there's underage drinking going on at the frat house, I want the same rules applied for everyone"
    There was a guy I knew like this in college

Fat glasses hated gambling, his nickname was the "obese police"

Optional

Ok, explain the system then?
    If you did not want to follow local protocols about being vaxxed to visit from overseas, you needed an Australian approved medical exemption, which could be obtained in any country, including Serbia.

Easy peasy.

200+ other players knew about the rules and managed to attend.

Hardly a one even complaining about it apart from Djoko.

Optional

Opti

yeah baby, lets get personal...

Fatty, how many child sex tourism trips have you made?

Do you think age of consent laws apply to you and 13 year old prostitutes who "want to do it"?

Do you do regular social meetups with your like minded pal TTwarrior?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

If you did not want to follow local protocols about being vaxxed to visit from overseas, you needed an Australian approved medical exemption, which could be obtained in any country, including Serbia.

Easy peasy.

200+ other players knew about the rules and managed to attend.

Hardly a one even complaining about it apart from Djoko.
    That's wrong. This should only apply to a few players, the "handful" that got the exemption.

if they were fully vaccinated they get in and didnt have to go through any of this stuff, so it's not 200 players

You would think the tennis association would have said something right?

"umm we are letting you play, but our government is going to give you a chinese water torture when you get here if you didnt get a medical exemption from a government body"

Optional

That's wrong. This should only apply to a few players, the "handful" that got the exemption.

if they were fully vaccinated they get in and didnt have to go through any of this stuff, so it's not 200 players

You would think the tennis association would have said something right?

"umm we are letting you play, but our government is going to give you a chinese water torture when you get here if you didnt get a medical exemption from a government body"
    I thought you did not know the rules two posts back???

Now you are lecturing me on what they are?

Get out of town about what should count. 200+ players navigated the system and got here without complaining. That is relevant when just one is crying.

As if more than a "handful" (26 is over 10% by the way) would even want an exemption anyway. Do you forget the majority of people actually choose to b vaxed?

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

The vaxx ruined Jeremy chardy. Joker knows what's up. Get fukked optional ya fukktard LOL

Optional

Here's the thing about people with Fatty's notion of "freedom".

It allows people to completely undermine any sort of socially cohesive community efforts to do anything. Always some self important type who thinks they are above being told anything.

Which makes for an unhappy and divided society.

In Australia the notion of freedom is you can do what you like as long as you do not phukk with other people. So idiots who try to act like Fatty and demand they are exempt from society get treated with the derision they deserve. Novak finding that

Makes for a happy society overall with the ability to work together and respond to covid better than any other country managed.

Call it communism all you like. But it feels like true freedom here on the ground. Freedom from being hamstrung by minority interest groups.
    Points Awarded:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    The vaxx ruined Jeremy chardy. Joker knows what's up. Get fukked optional ya fukktard LOL
    So get your exemption Novak.

he says he had it and that was enough to be exempt. Why not go to a doc and bring the paperwork with you...

(and i'm the fucktard )

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

So get your exemption Novak.

he says he had it and that was enough to be exempt. Why not go to a doc and bring the paperwork with you...

(and i'm the fucktard )
    The vaxx is poison. He doesnt want it. You'll be gone soon in the coming months.

MinnesotaFats

Opti

Freedom isn't bestowed upon you by the Government, it's a birth right from God.

You worship Government under the Trojan horse of health, safety or community...but the ONLY truth about Government is that it can ONLY take away your rights and your life, it cannot give them to you.

You are misguided...you have skipped past the Enlightenent philosophy and right to Mao, its in your writings, the breif explainations you give in defense of the acts of Australia....and you don't even see it.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

The vaxx is poison. He doesnt want it. You'll be gone soon in the coming months.
    So, he just needed to get the paper work, or not come. More choices involved than just being vaxxed.

Optional

Opti

Freedom isn't bestowed upon you by the Government, it's a birth right from God.

You worship Government under the Trojan horse of health, safety or community...but the ONLY truth about Government is that it can ONLY take away your rights and your life, it cannot give them to you.

You are misguided...you have skipped past the Enlightenent philosophy and right to Mao, its in your writings, the breif explainations you give in defense of the acts of Australia....and you don't even see it.
    This is why truly democratic countries have a separation of church and state.

Tell the chinese freedom is a birth right. It aint. It's a huge privilege you and I enjoy because we were lucky enough to be born in rich countries.

And blind faith, to god or party, is what has gotten America into the divided state it is. It's a bad thing. Wake up.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

This can’t be good for Joker’s mental health.

MinnesotaFats

This is why truly democratic countries have a separation of church and state.

Tell the chinese freedom is a birth right. It aint. It's a huge privilege you and I enjoy because we were lucky enough to be born in rich countries.

And blind faith, to god or party, is what has gotten America into the divided state it is. It's a bad thing. Wake up.
    America doesn't define a God, unlike England for example...but America is not a true Democracy. It's a Republic, the power held by the People, this is why we are divided. NONE of the Covid rules have been voted on.

Not a single one. All mandates and orders.

You have to see the disconnect w the People here, it's been 3 years now, and we're still being asked to wear masks on planes, yet no law exits that was ever voted on for it.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This can’t be good for Joker’s mental health.
    If his mental health is the concern I'd suggest he gets the hell out of Dodge now. if he happens to win his court action he will be crucified by the public anywhere he shows his face.

Optional

America doesn't define a God, unlike England for example...but America is not a true Democracy. It's a Republic, the power held by the People, this is why we are divided. NONE of the Covid rules have been voted on.

Not a single one. All mandates and orders.

You have to see the disconnect w the People here, it's been 3 years now, and we're still being asked to wear masks on planes, yet no law exits that was ever voted on for it.
    I am not here to argue the US system is better/worse/bad. Its the most successful system of the last couple of centuries.

But we are two years down the track. There still seems to be no cohesive response there. When do you do the voting? And if the vote goes against you, would you then comply? Or call it communism and still refuse anyway?

It just looks like an unbreakable deadlock when so many won't respect the electors choices.
    Points Awarded:

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...but the ONLY truth about Government is that it can ONLY take away your rights and your life, it cannot give them to you...
    You bar for measurement in that statement is some place where leadership of the group doesn't exist.

We are far past that in any, even most tribal, part of the world.

Now, it's all relative. If one government or era of government took away a basic right, and then the next area gives it back, did government give a right?

Or do you feel anything the government offers isn't enough because it's still living under a government?

What if a society broke away from a repressive government to form one where some of the people, say voters over 18, could rule and have a voice in governement?

Could that government possibly offer to give rights to you that were previously unavailable and currently unavailable anywhere in the human world?

Your take on the academics and philosophers could be a bit shallow Minny, trying to account for the unevolved human society and culture. Which does not exist. It's that very evolved human society and culture that created the works you espouse.

Sometimes it's society that marginalizes and inadvertanly takes away or never gave to begin with the rights of some. And it's the government, through it's very design, action, and will of the people, that then give those people rights.

Perhaps you were just talking about the basic right to shit and piss.

Tough to tell with you.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Perhaps you were just talking about the basic right to shit and piss.

Tough to tell with you.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not here to argue the US system is better/worse/bad. Its the most successful system of the last couple of centuries.

But we are two years down the track. There still seems to be no cohesive response there. When do you do the voting? And if the vote goes against you, would you then comply? Or call it communism and still refuse anyway?

It just looks like an unbreakable deadlock when so many won't respect the electors choices.
    There doesn't have to be a vote Opti.

There are government divisions within divisions that have been granted certain powers in times of emergency. Certain things can, did, and will happen without any sort of vote ever being necessary.

There are state level responses as well as Federal. Many US states and even counties operate under different rules. That's how our representative government works. Many forget it starts locally, it's not just congress and Washignton, lol.

There's even court precedent, Federally, that directly apply in cases like right now and vaccines.

Then there is an even bigger push and response, some of which goes out of precedent and will be decided in courts, that comes from the Office of the President itself, with things like executive orders.

In all of this, people forget what their rights are and what there priviliges are, across the nation.

I posted at the very beginning of the pandemic, way back when, that studies show there will be two types of people. Those that think the govenment isn't doing enough, and those that think government does too much with the response.

The political parties seized on that research to energize parts of their bases, and you can see why we are where we are today.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I thought you did not know the rules two posts back???

Now you are lecturing me on what they are?

Get out of town about what should count. 200+ players navigated the system and got here without complaining. That is relevant when just one is crying.

As if more than a "handful" (26 is over 10% by the way) would even want an exemption anyway. Do you forget the majority of people actually choose to b vaxed?
    You never answered the question.

26 TWENTY SIX players asked for an exemption. a HANDFUL of them got one, so let's say 5 FIVE. We will say the other 21 they told to stay home. The vaxxed just need to show that, which was almost the whole field, the "200+" as you say

I'm talking about the system for the 5 exemptions that were granted. Should they not have said this gets you in the tournament but you might face problems at the border? Shouldn't the tennis commission know that? Actually, it looks like the federal government says one thing and the government of Victoria says another.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Jokers done

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    guy ruined his life
    He has nothing to live for

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You never answered the question.

26 TWENTY SIX players asked for an exemption. a HANDFUL of them got one, so let's say 5 FIVE. We will say the other 21 they told to stay home. The vaxxed just need to show that, which was almost the whole field, the "200+" as you say

I'm talking about the system for the 5 exemptions that were granted. Should they not have said this gets you in the tournament but you might face problems at the border? Shouldn't the tennis commission know that? Actually, it looks like the federal government says one thing and the government of Victoria says another.
    Tennis Australia DID know that. The federal government released the letters they sent in response when TA asked. This was back in November.

So again, it's either TA didn't tell Novak and his wacko dad or Novak and his wacko dad thought they'd try to flaunt the rules just like last year.

Sorry mate... it's not going to work. He's fukked himself royally - whether directly or because someone else did it for him. It'll all come out eventually. But if he even considers playing here now he's an even bigger nutter than I've always thought. He was hated before, he's now utterly despised by most.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Normally you have those people who just like to be contrarian and try to pretend to boost up the "bad guy"... other than 3 Serbians trying to remember words to songs to sing outside of his hotel - NOT a jail ffs - no one is going to bat for this person.

When even Rafa comes out against you, yeah you're done mate.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Opti, Shari, and KVB the voices of reason on here. Hard to comprehend some of the babble in many other posts defending Novaxx.
    Points Awarded:

beefcake gave Cross 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Fukk Australia. Like many countries this day and age. They sold out to the NWO and most Aussies haven't a clue

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Just look at this fukking crackhead dictating people's livelihoods

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

No, a healthy, innocent, non criminal individual being held in police custody for no logical reason, being denied entry into a country for no logical reason, being denied the right to work for no logical reason is what triggers conservatives.

From BBC.com article just a couple of hours ago:

Ms Andrews (Home Affairs Minister) added that the tennis star was not being held captive.

'He is free to leave at any time that he chooses to do so and Border Force will actually facilitate that,' she added

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

I'm not surprised that everyone talking shit about Novak here is a hardcore Nadal fanboy

First ... 45678910 ... Last