1. #1
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,144
    Betpoints: 5955

    Braves tonight

    +109 via bm

    3 units

    need to end the weekend up almost 2 units.... please win and close it out

    off to watch Dune in RealD 3D

    fukk watching Cowboys vs Vikings

    glad Tampa is getting wasted

  2. #2
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,144
    Betpoints: 5955

    well damn

    i peeked at my phone during Dune for a sec & the score was Braves 4-0 and i chucked and relaxed into the movie experience and didn't check it again till it was over ....

    losers!

    loser weekend -4.36 units i feel like morino


    on the bright side if you're into sci fi and visually captivating stuff w/a decent story then Dune gets the job done

    i haven't seen a movie as well prepared to take advantage of RealD 3D in years ... they even fixed it so it didn't lose it's required brightness for much of the movie being set on the planet it was

    oh shit... this is turning into a movie review bye!!!

  3. #3
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    well damn

    i peeked at my phone during Dune for a sec & the score was Braves 4-0 and i chucked and relaxed into the movie experience and didn't check it again till it was over ....

    losers!

    loser weekend -4.36 units i feel like morino


    on the bright side if you're into sci fi and visually captivating stuff w/a decent story then Dune gets the job done

    i haven't seen a movie as well prepared to take advantage of RealD 3D in years ... they even fixed it so it didn't lose it's required brightness for much of the movie being set on the planet it was

    oh shit... this is turning into a movie review bye!!!
    You are a dumb shit

  4. #4
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3920

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    Are you literally bumping a post of a lost bet for a team that won the World Series? Lololol

  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Are you literally bumping a post of a lost bet for a team that won the World Series? Lololol
    He's referring to me you dumb shit. All you do is follow me around the forum, get a life.

  6. #6
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3920

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He's referring to me you dumb shit. All you do is follow me around the forum, get a life.
    I'm having a great time doing it too!

  7. #7
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    I'm having a great time doing it too!
    You are a dumb shit

Top