Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post

Straight to BM since I scanned their wallet address QR code to send. Money is in my account in under an hour unlike the obvious exchanges that take days.
    They know what your doing. Forget it and find a new ATM network.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    are you sure that their wallet address says, Bookmaker?
    wouldn't it be masked like other options when sending funds?

Just wondering if that wallet address isn't some kind of foreign company name, and not exactly BM name.
    Don't even use the wallet address, I just scan the QR Code. If you read the top line I don't get why they think I send to another destination from a private wallet since it's only going to that QR Code.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They know what your doing. Forget it and find a new ATM network.
    You're probably right Opti but if I were to play along what do you recommend I tell them cuz let's be honest, why would anybody even use a BTC ATM (10% fees) when every crypto exchange is way cheaper. (If I told them I'm buying it to store it in a ledger wallet they probably know I'm lying)

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

ALWAYS use an intermediary wallet

I've used blockchain wallet for years

Optional

You're probably right Opti but if I were to play along what do you recommend I tell them cuz let's be honest, why would anybody even use a BTC ATM (10% fees) when every crypto exchange is way cheaper. (If I told them I'm buying it to store it in a ledger wallet they probably know I'm lying)
    You can't just say you are buying as an investment, as they have told you they can see that is not the case.

They have also told you they know you have not sent to another exchange.

So to start with you would have to come up with a plausible explanation that matches what they can see.

Then whatever you say you will probably have to provide some sort of proof.

And all of that would be a waste of time if they are already sure they know who owns the wallets you send to.

If I was desperate to keep using that machine, I'd probably phone in and just tell them the truth and see what they say. They will probably say you can keep using it but not for gambling at a guess.

If that happens, ask them if I send the bitcoin to my brother first, would you care if he then sends to it a bookmaker?

I can't think of any good lie you could spin that might work. They already know too much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    ALWAYS use an intermediary wallet

I've used blockchain wallet for years
    yep

Doug tushyterror

Do you think they know it's going to an offshore book cuz they just say private wallet. If I were to say that's my Edge wallet & then I'm transferring it to my Coinbase wallet they'd know that's a lie? I don't even know how I could prove source of income since I've been collecting UE for the last 20 weeks & it gets direct deposited w/o paper check evidence. I'll likely give them a call tomorrow, make something up & post their findings on here.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

Gotta hand it to BM Mets, they cover all BTC ATM fees up to 15% as long as you email them the receipt within 24 hours. Seriously doubt any other book does that cuz that's like basically giving a 10% to 15% cash bonus without the RO requirement.

Oh wow, I gotta try BM. I used to send deposits via Nova btc atm but once I went over $10k (?) they asked for more info. I refused to send more info and anyway by that time I haven’t had the need to send deposits anymore as it’s all house money now. (I just do weekly $500 to Bovada for their weekly btc bonuses from money already in my wallet.)

Optional

Do you think they know it's going to an offshore book cuz they just say private wallet. If I were to say that's my Edge wallet & then I'm transferring it to my Coinbase wallet they'd know that's a lie? I don't even know how I could prove source of income since I've been collecting UE for the last 20 weeks & it gets direct deposited w/o paper check evidence. I'll likely give them a call tomorrow, make something up & post their findings on here.
    They may not know its a bookmaker. But they will know you are sending to someone who collects and sends a lot of bitcoin and have probably guessed.

If they are asking for proof of income source, they probably want to make sure you are not laundering illegal money.

Whatever you say, be prepared to be asked more questions based on your answers.

Calling them might be better as they may only go by the book strictly when talking by email.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Tell them you're sending it to a friend/relative in Europe/Asia who places wagers for you at legal books, a de facto broker as it were. If they already suspect you of gambling it's worth a shot. Better than telling them you're the one depositing.

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

MVP type thread. Good job guys!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Tell them you're sending it to a friend/relative in Europe/Asia who places wagers for you at legal books, a de facto broker as it were. If they already suspect you of gambling it's worth a shot. Better than telling them you're the one depositing.
    For Coinbase when I set my account I told them that I’m a collector for comic books and sport cards. It worked for M-G for awhile but then got 20 names blacklisted… 😂

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Most books are too cheap to pick up the m g 10 fees🤣
    Yeah right good point lol unless you send 300 or more.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    For Coinbase when I set my account I told them that I’m a collector for comic books and sport cards. It worked for M-G for awhile but then got 20 names blacklisted… ��
    I got black listed to from both W U & M G. I use my 1st & middle name now to send & since I don’t use that method very often. I can still send it that way currently.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

When you are dealing with that amount of money, you shouldn't be using a Bitcoin ATM. They will rape you on the fees. You are better off using crypto.com. They are not located in the US and could care less where you send your crypto.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

use landers as ur runner

what could go wrong

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

With crypto.com, you can use your debit card to purchase and it doesn't take days, its available in your account immediately to send.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    When you are dealing with that amount of money, you shouldn't be using a Bitcoin ATM. They will rape you on the fees. You are better off using crypto.com. They are not located in the US and could care less where you send your crypto.
    this is what i keep telling him, its not rocket science. i think you just show your id to get verified or something like that. or link your email. ive been using them for years and invested in some btc with them. i just sent 7k through cyrpto.com app to offshore accts

Betsmart77
    Betsmart77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Download uphold link debit card buy and send ripple to BOL or LTC to bookmaker..ripple fees are pennies.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    this is what i keep telling him, its not rocket science. i think you just show your id to get verified or something like that. or link your email. ive been using them for years and invested in some btc with them. i just sent 7k through cyrpto.com app to offshore accts
    They also have the lowest rates for buying crypto with debit card. Most places charge around 10% but crypto.com charges around 2%.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Bitcoin is for suckers.
    I like using ETH, I withdrew 40k from stake the other day for $6 lol and it took not even 5 minutes to hit my ledger...Dougy you're making this betting with crypto waaaay harder than it needs to be? why are you using a 10% ATM?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I like using ETH, I withdrew 40k from stake the other day for $6 lol and it took not even 5 minutes to hit my ledger...Dougy you're making this betting with crypto waaaay harder than it needs to be? why are you using a 10% ATM?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

soooo did u deposit?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Coinsource banned me after 2 transactions(received the gambling text message) Digital Mint I used for 4 years sending direct 90% of time they then asked me for a in depth KYC with tax info and payroll stub bank info ect. I just ignored they cut me off. I had a negotiated rate of 6% with them. Local bitcoin is my go to now I can buy 2-3% or less and Crypto.com is good at 3% but I get hit with international fees on my debit card. Gemini is also good but takes a week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys should not be doing this many transactions that part of the problem

Even USA books if you do a ton of transactions you’re gonna lose your PayPal or bank account

There’s absolutely no need to do more than one transaction a week

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    It should be crypto.com They will all close your account eventually unless you use an intermediary wallet. I use one and I still get questions about transactions. If you tell them what they want to hear and they can’t prove otherwise, you’re good.
    We’ll, I jinxed myself with this post right here. Cash app finally closed my account. I NEVER sent directly to a sports book, always used at least one hop and never received Bitcoin to the damn wallet either and I logged in tonight and bam, closed. Guess it’s on to crypto.com. This is so dumb, FU cash app, after you close all of the gambling accounts you wont have jackshit left.

First 12