1. #1
    TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 5,264

    Tsistipas broken knee. Fack

    Went from celebrating my over bet after Hugo won the second set to immediately realizing bets cancelled. Brutal. Hopefully he’s ok

  2. #2
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,212
    Betpoints: 108

    Did HomoRhino end yet another career with a bet on him?

  3. #3
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,582
    Betpoints: 377

    match went the distance, nothing should have been cancelled...

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,470
    Betpoints: 1891

    Tipsy crap

  5. #5
    kostasblues
    kostasblues's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-20
    Posts: 594
    Betpoints: 72

    Stupid post! Stefanos is ok

  6. #6
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 13,018

    Bro that loss to Djokovic in the French Open ruined his career. He has played like shit ever since.

  7. #7
    TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 5,264

    If you were watching live it looked like he had pulled an acl or had some type of serious knee injury on the final point of the 2nd set. He was down in pain for a long time. The match went on after like 20 minutes of medic / break time, but he never was the same. If it weren’t the Olympics I bet he would’ve retired

  8. #8
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,232
    Betpoints: 1332

    Stefano just another Tim Henman type player that is happy with semi final spots

  9. #9
    Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-13
    Posts: 12,354

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Stefano just another Tim Henman type player that is happy with semi final spots
    Lol

    His breakthrough from that isn't far. He's good.

  10. #10
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,460
    Betpoints: 202

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    If you were watching live it looked like he had pulled an acl or had some type of serious knee injury on the final point of the 2nd set. He was down in pain for a long time. The match went on after like 20 minutes of medic / break time, but he never was the same. If it weren’t the Olympics I bet he would’ve retired
    Guy's a typical wierdo drama douche. If the knee was so bad how was he able to play his mixed doubles match a few hours later?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  11. #11
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 4,668
    Betpoints: 634

    Tsistipas should be good fade for a little while.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2021


  12. #12
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,470
    Betpoints: 1891

    Tipsy dropped from the upper tier of players so fast

  13. #13
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 13,018

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tipsy dropped from the upper tier of players so fast
    No doubt.

  14. #14
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 13,018

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Guy's a typical wierdo drama douche. If the knee was so bad how was he able to play his mixed doubles match a few hours later?
    When the match was over you think Stefanos filled her with or without a rubber? I’m thinking no rubber and no shower. Lucky ass.

Top