1. #36
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,772
    Betpoints: 501

    So tired
    Of blacks

    Sickening

  2. #37
    champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-14
    Posts: 642
    Betpoints: 3948

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    right because "scientists" cant lie. I just bet £30, 000 on lakers +5 tonight do u believe me
    You’re not a scientist so no.

  3. #38
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 8,066
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So tired
    Of blacks

    Sickening
    Sad to hear Jj, and to think just last week you loved them all.
    Did you get stiffed mowing a lawn? Is that what hardened your heart?

  4. #39
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,793

    All an act

    lakers will get 5 seed
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  5. #40
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 29,311
    Betpoints: 4042

    Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    You’re not a scientist so no.
    so only scientists bet £30, 000 I see

  6. #41
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 3,631
    Betpoints: 61

    I think it's time to trade Lebron and get some young star talent to support AD..
    Hes the future..

  7. #42
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,918
    Betpoints: 11303

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    right because "scientists" cant lie. I just bet £30, 000 on lakers +5 tonight do u believe me
    He's a knucklehead. Failed to follow basic NBA protocol causing a 2 week suspension. TWICE! Now you're banging on about the anti-vaccine argument. Didn't really want to get into that but that's pretty stupid too.

  8. #43
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 8,066
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    I think it's time to trade Lebron and get some young star talent to support AD..
    Hes the future..
    Yep, he’s only made out of glass. Missed ten weeks already

  9. #44
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,756
    Betpoints: 34

    Lakers aren't winning it this year. Could and probably will get bounced 1st round.

    I could then see Lebron crying and demanding a trade or retiring.


    Clippers the better LA team going in.

  10. #45
    THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-16-07
    Posts: 2,054
    Betpoints: 3292

    Fuk labronita

  11. #46
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 8,066
    Betpoints: 25

    Lebrick needs more maxi pads

  12. #47
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,793

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakers aren't winning it this year. Could and probably will get bounced 1st round.

    I could then see Lebron crying and demanding a trade or retiring.


    Clippers the better LA team going in.
    Cmon jibbsss u don’t believe this

    james flip switch like he does every playoff
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  13. #48
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,756
    Betpoints: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Cmon jibbsss u don’t believe this

    james flip switch like he does every playoff
    Out of shape, out of chemistry with the team, losing and now complaining. Not a good look with the playoffs just a few games away. Writing is on the walls.

    Lakers should be gelling right now but they are falling apart instead. AD and Lebron been out to long with the injury bug. Can't flip the switch. Lebron to old now.

  14. #49
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,772
    Betpoints: 501

    Most hated guy in America

  15. #50
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 8,066
    Betpoints: 25

    Guy has a future in politics, either CA senator or pelosi replacement

  16. #51
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 4,058
    Betpoints: 4753

    He whines alot.

  17. #52
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,765
    Betpoints: 319

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Out of shape, out of chemistry with the team, losing and now complaining. Not a good look with the playoffs just a few games away. Writing is on the walls.

    Lakers should be gelling right now but they are falling apart instead. AD and Lebron been out to long with the injury bug. Can't flip the switch. Lebron to old now.
    End of thread.

  18. #53
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,619
    Betpoints: 288

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most hated guy in America


    I think you're right JJ

  19. #54
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,756
    Betpoints: 34

  20. #55
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,772
    Betpoints: 501

    James closet gay

  21. #56
    manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 17,842
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most hated guy in America
    pretty bad when this guy hands you the crown

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021


  22. #57
    gauchojake
    RIP SAMMY9BALL
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 27,638
    Betpoints: 173

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  23. #58
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,756
    Betpoints: 34

    Lebron about to retire any day now.

  24. #59
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,772
    Betpoints: 501

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    pretty bad when this guy hands you the crown


  25. #60
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-13
    Posts: 3,683
    Betpoints: 1682

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Of course! I forgot he's a medical expert. He knows better than the scientists.
    doctors and scientists are just as incompetent as the rest of society. you are just conditioned to obey authority. how many medications and vaccines that had over a decade of testing and were approved turned out to be harmful or cancerous? these vaccines dont even have a year of testing and already two that were used on the public have been suspended. who knows what will happen in twenty years. these basketball players are at more risk driving to practice than dying from covid.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  26. #61
    manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 17,842
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    pretty bad when this guy hands you the crown

    Kardashian looks at F Lee Bailey like, "can you believe this sh*t ?!?!?!?!"

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021


  27. #62
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 29,720
    Betpoints: 3832

    The more and more I hear this clown the more I root against him. He says the guy who thought of it should be fired.

  28. #63
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,756
    Betpoints: 34

    Lakers should trade and or cut him and free up cap space at the first chance they get. Kick him to the curb, to old and injury prone now. He's quitting on court and crying like a baby constantly now.

  29. #64
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,793

    Lakers r the 5 seed

    right where they wanna b
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  30. #65
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 16,897
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why are Lakers still clear favorites to win the West?
    Because the refs will help them.

  31. #66
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,918
    Betpoints: 11303

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    doctors and scientists are just as incompetent as the rest of society. you are just conditioned to obey authority. how many medications and vaccines that had over a decade of testing and were approved turned out to be harmful or cancerous? these vaccines dont even have a year of testing and already two that were used on the public have been suspended. who knows what will happen in twenty years. these basketball players are at more risk driving to practice than dying from covid.
    I'm conditioned to trust hard working medical experts, I admit it

    Don't know what past drugs you're talking about, but for something released for mass consumption on this scale you can rest assured it will have been tested very thoroughly.

  32. #67
    yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-07
    Posts: 2,141

    Le brom racist motherfuxxxx

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  33. #68
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 39,031
    Betpoints: 5407

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Schroder accidentally revealed to a German TV station that he & James are the only Lakers not vaccinated.

    So Bronny is a vaccine skeptic haha...
    Now Schroeder is out due to Covid. Can't wait for Lebron to get clipped with Covid and have to sit out the Finals for example.

  34. #69
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 39,031
    Betpoints: 5407

    BTW - LA county had ZERO covid deaths the last couple of days. That's a big fukk you to the people who do not believe vaccines work.

  35. #70
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 61,007
    Betpoints: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Now Schroeder is out due to Covid. Can't wait for Lebron to get clipped with Covid and have to sit out the Finals for example.
    Saddle up fans, this year’s playoffs will be renamed the Carushow!

    ***credit to gauchojake for the moniker.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


First 123 Last
Top