deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Whats the current line on:

"BAUS
    Off post-review, pms un-blocked by sbr"

not changing in the near future

??
    I believe that happened in the first place specifically because Optional bet against BAUS on the pinnacle shortchange issue and of course lost.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    I believe that happened in the first place specifically because Optional bet against BAUS on the pinnacle shortchange issue and of course lost.
    Word on the street is Baus and Fishhead are at the gay mens sauna getting it on with some underage boys.

Word on the street is also that they owe every bookie in town money. Including the flame bookmakers.

I heard a guy earlier tonight at the bar telling me that they're going to get wet meaning they're going to get dumped in the river.

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Where's the closest river to Vegas... and if BAUS in canada then closest river is probably frozen over

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I don't understand how this happens

I only started using bitcoin a couple months ago for the first time after my 5 month hiatus when I was getting setup for football at some offshore books and some PA books and finally using offshore first time bc deposit bonus.

I did my homework before making a single move. It took me 5 minutes to find out and jot down that cashapp should never be used or trusted.

hope you get your $$$
    Trust me I did the same, I knew about all the pitfalls of Cashapp before this. I figured since they had no problem with me sending apx.10K post 5D fukkerry & even getting a 1.4K payout prior I'd be able to sneak out 4K (less than half the daily 10K limit) under the radar wo. getting flagged. Obviously it didn't work out but at least they let me reverse deposit so lesson learned wo. the financial hit. Only downside to getting banned is CA is the quickest method to reload BTC bar none but with a healthy balance it would truly suck if it ever came to that.(based on past exp. sadly it will most def. will)

First ... 2345