dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh you were being kind. Lmao. Nice back track No you can’t. Stick to the agreement for once in your life. Why do you still have my pictures? That’s weird and really creepy. You said it was a burner phone??? Lies are catching up.
    You texted them to me and per our agreement, I posted the ones that we agreed that I would post.

I am going to respond to the pm you sent me in here. I haven't and won't send your pics to anyone by email or any other other social media outlet. No matter how contentious our posts are in here there is a fine line and posting them anywhere without your permission would cross that line. You were stupid for trusting someone on an anonymous forum with your personal information but you lucked out, no matter what your sycophant political comrades say or think. Trust me, they would be blasted all over the internet by now but they aren't nor will they ever be unless you want me to show how you match up with Donk...totally your call. I don't personally know anyone in here. I have seen pics of jt from years ago but don't have any contact with him outside this forum, don't even know his full name

Other than your pics, I know nothing about you. I don't know your name or where you live and don't care. I'm not going to wreck a family and a career by stalking some dude on a forum that I visit 2 or 3 times a week. I am not the person you claim I am at another site and I have no desire to fly to Philly to fight you, despite your offer in the pm. I also will not run to the mods to get you banned..I would be destroying my entertainment 2 nights a week. Quit being so paranoid. If you truly have someone stalking you, I would suggest you contact the appropriate authorities, they can sniff that shit out in no time if it is real. If not, I would stop making those claims.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    You texted them to me and per our agreement, I posted the ones that we agreed that I would post.

I am going to respond to the pm you sent me in here. I haven't and won't send your pics to anyone by email or any other other social media outlet. No matter how contentious our posts are in here there is a fine line and posting them anywhere without your permission would cross that line. You were stupid for trusting someone on an anonymous forum with your personal information but you lucked out, no matter what your sycophant political comrades say or think. Trust me, they would be blasted all over the internet by now but they aren't nor will they ever be unless you want me to show how you match up with Donk...totally your call. I don't personally know anyone in here. I have seen pics of jt from years ago but don't have any contact with him outside this forum, don't even know his full name

Other than your pics, I know nothing about you. I don't know your name or where you live and don't care. I'm not going to wreck a family and a career by stalking some dude on a forum that I visit 2 or 3 times a week. I am not the person you claim I am at another site and I have no desire to fly to Philly to fight you, despite your offer in the pm. I also will not run to the mods to get you banned..I would be destroying my entertainment 2 nights a week. Quit being so paranoid. If you truly have someone stalking you, I would suggest you contact the appropriate authorities, they can sniff that shit out in no time if it is real. If not, I would stop making those claims.
    The authorities were contacted. You keep making wild claims about me that aren’t true. I invited you to come see for yourself. You keep questioning me.....saying this isn’t real and that isn’t real. You lost on that deal once....if you wanna try again....I’m game. If not, then move on to somebody else.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will be meeting Vitter

This is a real person and a real tough guy and a tremendous Gambler that’s why a lot of guys don’t like them
    Anytime bud. I’m not far from ya. Dinner and drinks on me.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

The authorities were contacted. You keep making wild claims about me that aren’t true. I invited you to come see for yourself. You keep questioning me.....saying this isn’t real and that isn’t real. You lost on that deal once....if you wanna try again....I’m game. If not, then move on to somebody else.
    the authorities were contacted?

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will be meeting Vitter

This is a real person and a real tough guy and a tremendous Gambler that’s why a lot of guys don’t like them
    Good, let us know how it goes.

Does SBR offer medical benefits to their mods? If so, you might want to check out their dental plan before you post the next POTM video

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    the authorities were contacted?
    Of course they were. You stalkers are sick. The vile threats.....it’s been going on for two years. His IP was captured and I haven’t heard a word from “Jericho Madison” since.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Of course they were. You stalkers are sick. The vile threats.....it’s been going on for two years. His IP was captured and I haven’t heard a word from “Jericho Madison” since.
    Holy Cow you really do live in your own little world. Nobody is stalking you they are making fun of you. Dude you seriously called the cops about a guy from this forum lol??

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Holy Cow you really do live in your own little world. Nobody is stalking you they are making fun of you. Dude you seriously called the cops about a guy from this forum lol??
    No I didn’t call the cops but when some stalker is emailing you for 4 years under several different names with threats and ridiculous things.....I just passed it off to proper authorities. Very simple. Nobody cares about you.

SimpleJack

No I didn’t call the cops but when some stalker is emailing you for 4 years under several different names with threats and ridiculous things.....I just passed it off to proper authorities. Very simple. Nobody cares about you.
    I am loved lol. You act like a little kid did you imagine yourself like this when you were a grown man.

vitterd

I am loved lol. You act like a little kid did you imagine yourself like this when you were a grown man.
    I’m busy cashing tickets. Congrats I made you Vitterd famous for one night!!

SimpleJack

I’m busy cashing tickets. Congrats I made you Vitterd famous for one night!!
    Nobody knows who we are. Neither of us are famous tonight. Snap out of it guy.

vitterd

Nobody knows who we are. Neither of us are famous tonight. Snap out of it guy.
    Jesus. Have a laugh kid. I hit 5 straight. It’s a good night. Find someone else to be mad at. I’m enjoying a mini run.

SimpleJack

Jesus. Have a laugh kid. I hit 5 straight. It’s a good night. Find someone else to be mad at. I’m enjoying a mini run.
    I'm happy for you buddy. You're just weird as fukk lol.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

I vote vitterd for potm

vitterd

I'm happy for you buddy. You're just weird as fukk lol.
    I’m the most normal person at sbr. The entire place is filled with trump voters that still think he’s gonna be president after Jan 20th. Those are the weird people.

SimpleJack

I’m the most normal person at sbr. The entire place is filled with trump voters that still think he’s gonna be president after Jan 20th. Those are the weird people.
    It definately takes a special person to argue with those folks all day. What a mess. I salute you buddy. Carry on and good luck now that you're into sports.

vitterd

It definately takes a special person to argue with those folks all day. What a mess. I salute you buddy. Carry on and good luck now that you're into sports.
    Always sports betting first for me. It’s always been that way....maybe not in terms of discussion here though. Thx. GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vitter your taking over

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

vit, do you think its a good look to tell others theyre obsessed when you post nearly 50,000 times in 3 years

seriously pal, im beginning to feel sorry for you.

First ... 78910