Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Green Bay Packers bounce back?

Team hasn’t lost back to back games since 2018. I expect Jones to play at RB for GB. Packers are banged up but should be able to pull the win out in TX.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I dunno something got knocked wrong in Rodgers. He was the worst he’s been in years last week.

I’d not touch this game

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jones is expected to be out

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

packers beat bears on road to start last season but it was ugly they won on road first game this season too

but last season after that game they lost on road to eagles, beat the Cowboys the next week on road (Cowboys suck) so not impressive

won next road game vs KC but Mahomes missed that game so no big win there

lost the next week on road vs Chargers (they didn't even show up really for that game)

lost to Niners on road by 29... won on road next week vs hapless Giants (who cares)

then ended season with road wins vs vikings (best road win of season) but it was monday night football so that's the typical Kirk Cousins lousy prime performance there leading to a low scoring affair and win for packers

then barely won on road to Detroit by 3 to end season but had to outscore them by 10 4th quarter to win

so... what we have hear is the Packers in a bounce back spot back to back road games. facing a team with a bad record (which last season they took care of business in those spots)

and plus, the team they play has a very bad secondary and they lost last week in OT getting run over by a divisional opponent after they failed to go up 9 late then choked all the way into OT and into an epic loss to END their season

I think the Packers are a decent play... nothing to go big on or avoid if you do like them. Texans may be real flat and then not be able to rally like they did vs Titans.

houston finds ways to lose

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Could see Watson throwing for 250+ and running for 50+

Pack D is really bad. And Bucs showed how to beat them.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Could see Watson throwing for 250+ and running for 50+

Pack D is really bad. And Bucs showed how to beat them.
    houston has same talent on D as tampa to execute that game plan which was pressuring rodgers hard all day along with excellent coverage?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    houston has same talent on D as tampa to execute that game plan which was pressuring rodgers hard all day along with excellent coverage?
    Disagree, Packers pass defense was top 6 last year and they improved the run defense this year. The Packers turnover were the key to the game last week.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Disagree, Packers pass defense was top 6 last year and they improved the run defense this year. The Packers turnover were the key to the game last week.
    huh? i DO NOT think Houston can do anything even close to what Tampa did to Rodgers they don't have the same talent I had a ? at the end of that question for poster keely85

plus good luck hoping Rodgers throws another pick 6 to ruin his own confidence in a game he has only thrown i think 3 now in his career

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

There is upset tomorrow morning or Houston beat GB or Jets beat Buffalo - thats what I think !!

thomorino

huh? i DO NOT think Houston can do anything even close to what Tampa did to Rodgers they don't have the same talent I had a ? at the end of that question for poster keely85

plus good luck hoping Rodgers throws another pick 6 to ruin his own confidence in a game he has only thrown i think 3 now in his career
    You don’t understand what I’m saying, I’m on the packers, I’m saying the reason the Green Bay Packers Lost last week was turnovers more than bad defense. I see go bouncing back this week.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

If your eyes are open then you have to agree with Morino...

Packers rather easily.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

packers beat bears on road to start last season but it was ugly they won on road first game this season too

but last season after that game they lost on road to eagles, beat the Cowboys the next week on road (Cowboys suck) so not impressive

won next road game vs KC but Mahomes missed that game so no big win there

lost the next week on road vs Chargers (they didn't even show up really for that game)

lost to Niners on road by 29... won on road next week vs hapless Giants (who cares)

then ended season with road wins vs vikings (best road win of season) but it was monday night football so that's the typical Kirk Cousins lousy prime performance there leading to a low scoring affair and win for packers

then barely won on road to Detroit by 3 to end season but had to outscore them by 10 4th quarter to win

so... what we have hear is the Packers in a bounce back spot back to back road games. facing a team with a bad record (which last season they took care of business in those spots)

and plus, the team they play has a very bad secondary and they lost last week in OT getting run over by a divisional opponent after they failed to go up 9 late then choked all the way into OT and into an epic loss to END their season

I think the Packers are a decent play... nothing to go big on or avoid if you do like them. Texans may be real flat and then not be able to rally like they did vs Titans.

houston finds ways to lose
    Great write, thanxs!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Pack should win

but pass

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Pro Tip: Bet Bad ATS teams vs Good ATS teams.

Since 2003, when a Bad ATS team (covered 30% or less) plays a Good ATS team (covered +60%) in October or later in the season they have gone 176-115-12 (61%) ATS per Bet Labs

Houston Texans (1-5 ATS) +3 vs Green Bay Packers (4-1 ATS).

- John Ewing, PR Data Analyst

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Houston doesn't have a good coach. This always turns in disaster when facing a HOF QB.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nope

lose again

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Tough call but gun to head, take the Pack. Last week's performance was too bad to be true and there may be an over-reaction.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Green Bay failed to cover last week by 31 points

Over the last decade, Aaron Rodgers is 37-12-1 (75.5%) against the spread after an ATS loss (+$2,356)

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Green Bay failed to cover last week by 31 points

Over the last decade, Aaron Rodgers is 37-12-1 (75.5%) against the spread after an ATS loss (+$2,356)
    This one is a stretch since pack have always been a wining team under rodg

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Aaron Rodgers back with a vengeance.