Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Again, worry about ghosts. You're so over-matched in any remotely intellectual debate.
    You were PETRIFIED of BLM in your town. Move along old man.
    You interact with ghosts daily. Are you that dense?
    You wouldn't have done shit anyways paper tiger.

You've already been given infractions 5 times lately from 4 different mods.

You really are begging to be gone aren't you?!?!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Tough call Krackles.

Once they've been this aggressive over a bump and threaten to kill and then show a questionable mental state by getting in front of a moving car that and then banging on it when it stops and...

Especially in the current charged environment, you see where I'm headed with all that.

Honestly, it's a lot easier to pick apart a video than be in the moment and I don't approve of the brandishing, but I also don't approve of getting in front of someone's car to block them. To me that can create a false imprisonment situation as running over the person becomes out of the question.

The couple tried to leave, the agitated lady took it up another level.

I don't know about the local laws and won't pretend to, but if any individual is pressing charges against another in this situtation, then that's fukked up.

I hope the black lady gets the help she needs and her daughter isn't subject to much more of that behavior.
    Tough call no doubt. I guess Im thinking in the current word we live in its better to keep the gun holstered unless you really reqlly need it. And even then that may not be enough in the eyes of our justice system.

I just disnt see anything beyond yelling and an annoyance. Good thing is Im neither judge nor jury here

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    WTHeck are you taking about krak?

That lady and her lil trashy azz daughter was running that mouth and threatening the couple!
    So I rewatched it

Alot of yapping, a lot of insults coming from the black women towards rhe white women, at one point a black woman tells the man she’ll “beat his white ass”

At this point they back out and do not hit the any of the black women yet they get close and one of the black women hit the van....

At this point you gotta stay in the car and drive away. Anger and/ego is the only reason to get back out. There is absolutely no damage done to the vehicle (not that it matters) and more importantly there is zero threat to the white couple as they’re in the vehicle and have a clear path to drive away.

But the white woman gets out, a few more quick insults, one more “I’ll beat your white ass” and voila, a gun is brandished.

Sorry man but the burden wasn’t met. When you carry a gun you have to look for any and every reason not to use it, and its not meant as a deterrent but to be used in the event your life or the life of someone nearby is in danger. “I’ll beat your white ass” doesn’t meet that burden. She will be charged and likely found guilty and probably rightfully so.

As hard as it is, just walk away. Get in the car and leave. Carrying a gun is a large responsibility

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I agree with your statement above. My point was only upto where she ( the white women ) got in her car/van
    from the news report it seems to start when the white women was leaving the store and bumped into a 15 year old?
    I have no clue what was said between that time and when the cellphone video starts.

The only thing that might help the white women is you can hear the Daughter of the Black women yelling at her Mother to stop moving forward on the white women. Other than that, it was stupid to pull a gun out in a argument.
    Its seems to always be the case, we never see the whole story. And yes, to answer your initial queation I do believe the black women were acting way more aggressively up until the point the gun was pulled, which escalates things to a whole other level.

dont get me wrong, I found those bxtches annoying and wouldn’t shed a tear if the trigger was accidentally pulled.

Stay safe and if you have a CCL be extra vigilant and careful

Even though we view it differently

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Unreal....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I guess my point is there was nothing that warranted the gun being pulled out. Were the black women being more aggressive in their tone and mannerisms, sure. But at no point should the gun have been pulled out. Plus the white lady necer needed to leave the van. Tough to say you feared for your life but you sit there with your window down holding a conversation with the aggressors, and then you also hop back out of the vehicle to interact with them again. If you’re that scared, lock the doors, call 911, and leave the scene. If that sequence breaks down , pull the gun

But this didnt meet that standard. She will likely be charged and sentenced
    how ignorant are you?

did you even see the full video?

the black people followed the white people out of the store bitching

the couple still tried to leave

the black lady then decided to get right behind the fukkin car so they couldnt leave and hit it
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 07-12-20 at 11:33 PM.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    how ignorant are you?

the black people followed the white people out of the story bitching

the black lady then decided to get right behind the fukkin car so they couldnt leave and hit it
    she wasnt walking behind it innocently

she purposely got behind the car to do that after the altercation at the store

the white lady even apologizes inside the car before the black lady went behind the car to act like she was getting ran over

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Who is this dolt Gmen30 and why is he always rearing his ugly head and making vile comments??

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Who is this dolt Gmen30 and why is he always rearing his ugly head and making vile comments??
    Everyone on edge because all we can talk about is dumbass politics

We need sports back asap

There's nothing else to discuss so most of us get drawn in to post about it

I need a way out of this cycle bro

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    how ignorant are you?

the black people followed the white people out of the store bitching

None of that justifies her pulling the gun

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you feel life threatened pull a gun, this case was close to that

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24762

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you feel life threatened pull a gun, this case was close to that
    Damn.... now I know its going to be a messed up day.... I agree with JJ on something. That can't be a good sign.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The lady was standing behind the van, AGAIN not letting them leave.

First 12