MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    moral of the story was that the bet shouldnt even be offered if third set tiebreakers are worth one point. ive been betting tennis for years and never seen or heard of this. and i bet heavy on it usually 1-2k plays. they offered o/u 2.5 sets, so if theyre initially counting the third set a "set" then its worth more than one god damn point.
    just follow tournament rules . many things run differentl during virus . you ve tried angle shot and you are complaining now to other people. I think this is over the line

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    just follow tournament rules . many things run differentl during virus . you ve tried angle shot and you are complaining now to other people. I think this is over the line
    yeah and i wont be betting on any bs exhibition tennis matches. querry today let about 5 balls go for which shoulda been double faults

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

isner was huge favourite to win the game , so 2nd set was probably quite similar . the difference between him winning set and under over line was not suspicious ? 3 other games ending up with tiebreaks in the same tournament that would count for 15+ gems not suspicious too . cmon ...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Next time you try to angle shoot (which you still haven't admitted to) just fade yourself.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

isner was huge favourite to win the game , so 2nd set was probably quite similar . the difference between him winning set and under over line was not suspicious ? 3 other games ending up with tiebreaks in the same tournament that would count for 15+ gems not suspicious too . cmon ...
    didnt realize it til i placed the bet, like oh well. im still rising heavy either way

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

experienced tennis bettors know the over and under rules

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    experienced tennis bettors know the over and under rules

easy gold i never bet on exhibitions before

First 12