JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Why are Libs attacking the American FLAG, ANTHEM and AMERICAN history today?

I just don't understand this at all!!!

I'm a PROUD American and come from a US Military Family that fought in wars!!! I can't kneel during the Anthem, I can't burn the America flag, I can't knock down historic American Statues in the middle of the night!!!

Someone explain this non sense to me today??? Racism my ass!!!.. Blacks serve in the Military and are American hero's also!!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yawn

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

marxist play to win

the country is at war

could get real ugly from here on out

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well the argument is when the black guys in the military came home they were treated like crap is that true or false?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Don't cry Jib.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Another day and another tear by Jibby.

It's hard to believe Trump tards couldn't get into the rally because pussy-ass-libs were "blocking" the gates

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well the argument is when the black guys in the military came home they were treated like crap is that true or false?
    I heard the brothas got some sweet French trim when on tour during the Great War

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Progressives think they are making progress. Instead they are progressing us from hellholes in major cities to becoming a national hellhole.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

answer to thread/title is simple
    demoscumcrats have a form of mental illness that if not "cured" by age 30

well you know

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Maybe but I what I found odd was that all of the sudden every black guys grandfather fought in world war 2. Kind of hard to believe.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it very simple to me Trump we have move on from Russia Russia, it just another chapter in the hate for losing 2016 by the dems

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I heard the brothas got some sweet French trim when on tour during the Great War
    You probably got that from the 2012 move Red Tails. One of the Hollywood schemes to get women to the theater.

In 1944 when the US went to Britain to stage D Day, the Brits did not recognize segregation. The brothers were dancing and partying with the British women and there was nothing the US Caucasian solders could do about it. This emboldened the black soldiers when they returned after WW2 and less than 2 decades later the Civil Rights Act was signed by LBJ.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Forget the poster who posted.

Aussi channel with an ex FBI guy (one of the good ones) who explained the current movement and likened it to The Weather Underground bombings and mayhem of about 50 years ago.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I'm not crying or yawning over this.. I just don't get kids today protesting!!.. American kids aren't really understanding American history or understanding what our military hero's went thru to get to where we are today..

We'd all be speaking German today if Hitler and Germany won back in the day!! How quickly we all forget about that and that GREAT GERMAN WAR MACHINE that almost won the war!!!

Europe knows.. Americans came and fought.. Hitler was destroyed but they were closer to winning that World War then most know.. We'd be all different today and I don't care what Country you live in..

Thank you past young American and European soldiers that died fighting for a good cause!! People and lib kids don't get that today ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-21-20 at 08:00 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    You probably got that from the 2012 move Red Tails. One of the Hollywood schemes to get women to the theater.

In 1944 when the US went to Britain to stage D Day, the Brits did not recognize segregation. The brothers were dancing and partying with the British women and there was nothing the US Caucasian solders could do about it. This emboldened the black soldiers when they returned after WW2 and less than 2 decades later the Civil Rights Act was signed by LBJ.
    I’ve never heard of that movie

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post

Likely some truth to the desegregated English military but let's be honest, the Brits had apartheid colonies into the 80s.