big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Honestly, I would try to reason or run, one of the two.

Definitely not try to charge and take the gun.

That's suicide
    Yup, especially when there is a back up guy with a gun in the back of the truck.

I'm probably just answering his questions to get out of there alive or I keep running.

Black guy knew he was going to get arrested so he was tying to escape.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Ya’ll rather get kidnapped then fight for your life?

The black dude had NO idea what the penetrate these two dudes we’re going to do to him. He chose his own path instead of letting two rednecks have their way with him.

Maybe, and I’m not sure if this was said or not, if the one of the white dudes said, “we called the cops they are on their way. This is a citizen’s arrest” and then the black guy still rushed him ..... maybe that’s a different story

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is a loser always was and always will be

Ghetto trash

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Honestly, I would try to reason or run, one of the two.

Definitely not try to charge and take the gun.

That's suicide
    In todays world, black guys don't run, when they run, the results are well documented.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Perhaps one reason is because most people don't want to turn everything into a commentary on ethnicity the same way you do.
    Ummm no that's LeBron James who loves trying to turn ppl against one another, and the reason for this topic of discussion
    In LeBron's tweet, he said absolutely nothing about ethnicity. In your post, you did:
    (Notice ethnicity of guard/officer)

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    He charged the 2 guys and engaged them.

Assault and battery....it may sound ridiculous but if I yell at you to stop, say I want to talk to you and show you my gun (legal gun) it's not a crime. If you then charge me and attack my person with intent to cause harm or steal my gun, that's a crime.

Forget the insinuation that black kid was the burglar, it doesn't matter...he's the aggressor who escalated the incident.
    This is extremely weak. The only evidence that Arbery was the aggressor is the word of the shooters. But the word of the shooters is worthless after they said he was a burglary suspect when he absolutely was not. Tracking someone down with loaded weapons and blocking their path is far more aggressive than anything Arbery did. Arbery tried to go around them and they wouldn't let him. That's when the encounter escalated to violence.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    2 calls were made to 911 just prior to the shooting. This is the transcript of one of them. One of the family members of the deceased identified the jogger as the man on the surveillance video.

Caller: “There’s a guy in the house right now, it’s under construction.”

Dispatcher: “And you said someone’s breaking into it right now?”

Caller: “No, it’s all open. It’s under construction ... and there he goes right now.”

Dispatcher: “OK, what is he doing?”

Caller: “He is running down the street.”

Dispatcher: “That’s fine I will get police out there. I just need to know what he was doing wrong. Was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?”

Caller: “He has been caught on camera a bunch at night. It’s kind of an ongoing thing. The man building the house has got heart issues. I think he’s not going to finish it.”

Dispatch: “OK, that’s fine. And you said he was a male in a black T-shirt?”

Caller: “White T-shirt. Black guy, white T-shirt. He’s done run into the neighborhood again.”
    So, this conversation means and proves nothing.

Georgia State Law States: " To make a citizen's arrest a person MUST witness a crime being committed and detain the suspect until police reach the scene." The McMichaels had no immediate knowledge that the kid had commited a crime. The dispatcher couldn't even determine if this so called person was even Arbery. The McMichaels are fukked.

TommieGunshot

Caller: “He has been caught on camera a bunch at night. It’s kind of an ongoing thing. The man building the house has got heart issues. I think he’s not going to finish it.”
    You would think if Arbery really was caught on camera, the shooters would be more than willing to show that. The fact that they cannot come up with anything on camera showing what they are claiming makes their credibility pretty worthleess

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I'm glad a respected black journalist called him out. Lebrick is a complete clown.

jjgold

Both going to jail for a long time regardless

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

This is extremely weak. The only evidence that Arbery was the aggressor is the word of the shooters. But the word of the shooters is worthless after they said he was a burglary suspect when he absolutely was not. Tracking someone down with loaded weapons and blocking their path is far more aggressive than anything Arbery did. Arbery tried to go around them and they wouldn't let him. That's when the encounter escalated to violence.
    The shooters are the only witnesses alive.

Honestly I think it's the end of the case. Plead to assault, 2 yrs probation

TommieGunshot

This is completely wrong. The guy filming is still alive.

Based on the witness testimony of the shooters, they weren't guilt of anything. Based on video evidence, they may have been guilty of murder. We'll see what the courts decide. One thing for sure is there will be no probation pleas. Any plea will be for a lengthy prison sentence. Trial could go in any direction.

HockeyRocks

This is completely wrong. The guy filming is still alive.

Based on the witness testimony of the shooters, they weren't guilt of anything. Based on video evidence, they may have been guilty of murder. We'll see what the courts decide. One thing for sure is there will be no probation pleas. Any plea will be for a lengthy prison sentence. Trial could go in any direction.
    fats is proving he knows very little about the case and acting like they've not even seen the video.

jjgold

LeBron James has always been too stupid to talk about politics or social issues

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    fats is proving he knows very little about the case and acting like they've not even seen the video.
    LOL there's no case yet. The local DA didn't even bring it to a grand jury. Now a 3rd party prosecutor has to 1- seek an indictment and 2- get local LE to cooperate and 3- prove a case w only 2 witnesses left, both for the defense.

The cell phone video shows the "struggle" and the result. OK, so the question becomes, how did the struggle ensue? Did the hillbillies pull their guns and run after the black kid, away from their parked vehicle or did they stand in proximity to their vehicle and the black kid ran towards them?

Well, the video only concludes that the black kid ran towards them.....

That's why local DA didn't pursue it, it's not an easy case.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

LeBron is a moron. Also it's just funny seeing hillbillies calling others hillbillies.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Whitlock is a moron. He was Colin Cowherd little bitch for a few years until they gave him his own show.

Whitlock is trying to create content for his dying show to stimulate ratings.

Don't buy into it. The incident in Geogia is very tragic and justice will prevail.

Whitlock should be ashamed of himself by trying to use the events in Georgia to boost his ratings.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Those sure as hell don't look like jogging pants/clothes.

Who jogs in the middle of the street?
    He's wearing high top basketball shoes also. Cargo long shorts on.

The jogger Clearly charges the white dude with the gun and starts swinging on him then he is shot. Not so clear and cut. Borderline self defense at that point.

Yes he was running in the middle of the road also, his speeds changed up also. Didn't look like he was jogging for a work out to me. Who knows for sure though?

Still you can't just chase down people in a truck and shoot and kill them in broad day light in the middle of the street like that.. Murder charges are probably just.

Here is the vid... See for yourself..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-20 at 12:47 PM.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Just took a look at the video and it looks like the white guys were stalking the black dude. They say he just committed a crime and they were trying to enact a citizens arrest when they had to defend themselves. For the black dudes point of view, he was tracked down by a group of white guys with guns so rather than trying to run away, he decided to confront the guys and ended up losing. Is this racial assholism? maybe, but the real injustice here is why it took a few months to charge these guys. It sounds to me that the real problem here is that the district attorneys in this area all know the guys who did the crime and they are trying to shuffle it under the rug. In Georgia, I think you need to actually need to witness a felony to act this way, and even then you don't get to just hunt down a perpetrator. At the very least charges should have been filed. So it may yet be that these are some racist thugs running wild in Georgia, but we just can't say that yet.

TommieGunshot

They didn't pursue anything because in the US to convict a cop of anything requires video evidence. Once the DA saw the video evidence, they began a proper investigation. Before they saw the video, everything was based entirely on what the ex-cop said.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LeBron is a moron. Also it's just funny seeing hillbillies calling others hillbillies.
    LOL college degree, established business owner, was President of not 1, but 2 Fortune 100 franchises before my 35th birthday.

Hardly hillbilly status my friend!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

getting involved in race issues will hurt james in the long run

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

“We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes!” James wrote on Twitter

says the guy who prob leaves his house with 10 bodyguards

nobody does this shit to people in my community

hunted? did he watch that movie the hunt or something and thought it was real? probably
    i mean. he thinks he's better than Jordan

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You would think if Arbery really was caught on camera, the shooters would be more than willing to show that. The fact that they cannot come up with anything on camera showing what they are claiming makes their credibility pretty worthleess
    Arbery's aunt said that it was him on the video. She said that he was "visiting" the home that was being constructed, whatever that means. And his mother said something about him wanting to be an electrician. I guess that explains why he was in a house that was being built. He was just doing research.

HockeyRocks

Here's why no charges were filed from the get go.
    2 Glynn County commissioners say DA Jackie Johnson's office refused to allow Glynn police to make an arrest immediately after the Fed. 23rd shooting. The police went to the DA, Jackie Johnson saying they were ready to arrest both father and son. These were the same 2 cops who were at the scene and led the investigation. The DA shut them down to protect the McMichaels. The father once worked in her office as an investigator. Jackie Johnson, the DA recused herself from the case within days of the shooting....I WONDER WHY? I SMELL A COVERUP.

Source. Atlanta Journal Constitution.

HockeyRocks

LOL there's no case yet. The local DA didn't even bring it to a grand jury. Now a 3rd party prosecutor has to 1- seek an indictment and 2- get local LE to cooperate and 3- prove a case w only 2 witnesses left, both for the defense.

The cell phone video shows the "struggle" and the result. OK, so the question becomes, how did the struggle ensue? Did the hillbillies pull their guns and run after the black kid, away from their parked vehicle or did they stand in proximity to their vehicle and the black kid ran towards them?

Well, the video only concludes that the black kid ran towards them.....

You have no idea why the DA didn't pursue it...Get informed, stop making yourself look like a fool.
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 05-08-20 at 01:30 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

LOL college degree, established business owner, was President of not 1, but 2 Fortune 100 franchises before my 35th birthday.

Hardly hillbilly status my friend!
    You know I'm not talking about you. We have met.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its murder-they both will get life.......god forbid they tail him until an on duty officer arrives...... they wanted to play authority and are dealing with the results...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I'm willing to bet some betpoints on this -they will end up worse off than probation and an assault charge----simply due to public outcry...

TommieGunshot

Arbery's aunt said that it was him on the video. She said that he was "visiting" the home that was being constructed, whatever that means. And his mother said something about him wanting to be an electrician. I guess that explains why he was in a house that was being built. He was just doing research.
    That is not burglary, as the shooter insisted in the police report. That's not breaking into anything, as he claimed in the 911 call. Not sure about Georgia, but in Nevada it wouldn't even be trespassing.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

white people should stop going to his games and buying his stuff

seriously

the guy has made 80% of his billion dollars off of white people and he is constantly dissing them....

how does he constantly have the wrong angle on these topics? enough virtue signaling lebron. go out there and actually make a difference by doing something good with all your wealth instead of tweeting

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Blacks are committing violent acts against everyone else including other blacks on a daily basis. It’s a trap to make everything about them being victims don’t even argue with the blacks about it that’s what they want. Arguing with them about the issue is something they want to get into.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You have no idea why the DA didn't pursue it...Get informed, stop making yourself look like a fool.
    The local prosecutor refused to charge 2xs, both because it was justified self defense. It's quoted. The 3rd recused himself as well because, and I qoute, "The McMichaels were attempting a citizens arrest which is legal in GA".

This isn't a new case, it's months old and has been debated already. James trying to resurrect it based on racial lines....however, I bet you didn't know that Georgia is one of 3 or 4 states that doesn't have "hate crimes" law.

So in order to have a murder conviction, you need to prove intent. Given the hillbillies 1- asked to speak with the black kid, 2- did not fire prior to being assaulted themselves and 3- were in fact charged at (as described by the local DA) rather than charging at, where is the intent?

The black kid, btw, is a convicted felon, on probation and has a history of carringvillegal firearms and shoplifting. He is not innocent jogger, he is a criminal, who hot caught robbing supplies from a home under construction.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    white people should stop going to his games and buying his stuff

seriously

the guy has made 80% of his billion dollars off of white people and he is constantly dissing them....

how does he constantly have the wrong angle on these topics? enough virtue signaling lebron. go out there and actually make a difference by doing something good with all your wealth instead of tweeting

LeBron is the biggest POS athlete EVER

First 12345 ... Last