My mistake I saw he had a post nominated

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    My mistake I saw he had a post nominated
    Oh good.

You guys want threads back asking about what the best type of mayo is?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Has Big Bear returned? Did Shari finally go soft on the Bear?

I'm getting emails and msgs from people who have either lost or are about to lose loved ones. And then those from ones who have lost or are soon to lose their jobs or businesses.

Needless to say my tolerance for a thread about someone's favourite sock colour is at an all-time low so no, Big Bear won't be back anytime soon whilst I'm here. Neither will any of the other dikfuks who never should've been unbanned in the first place. Yes I understand that this is the best joint to be at so that's why they try to suck up to those who are easily persuaded to be allowed back but I'm a bitchy bouncer on her e-period at this point so you may as well move along to the Blue Oyster.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I'm getting emails and msgs from people who have either lost or are about to lose loved ones. And then those from ones who have lost or are soon to lose their jobs or businesses.

Needless to say my tolerance for a thread about someone's favourite sock colour is at an all-time low so no, Big Bear won't be back anytime soon whilst I'm here. Neither will any of the other dikfuks who never should've been unbanned in the first place. Yes I understand that this is the best joint to be at so that's why they try to suck up to those who are easily persuaded to be allowed back but I'm a bitchy bouncer on her e-period at this point so you may as well move along to the Blue Oyster.
    its bad enough we have to see multiple threads from PaulaPanic about coronavirus............that are just causing all the people who cant act/think for themselves panic even more

First ... 3456