SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Cost of a Super Bowl ticket

As of Jan. 28, Super Bowl LIV tickets averaged over $8,200. The cheapest tickets cost over $4,800 at a minimum. While it is too soon to tell exactly what the final average ticket prices will be, this could end up being one of the most expensive Super Bowls of all time.

Two key factors are driving prices higher. First, the Chiefs haven’t been to a Super Bowl since 1970, so fans aren’t sparing any expense to see it in person. A study by StubHub finds that fans are traveling an average of 1,540 miles to see the game this year. The average ticket price on that site is $6,400, an 8% increase over the past 24 hours.

Want a seat close to the field? That will run you an average of $27,643.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

anyone from sbr attending the game

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Heavy hitters.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

one day i wish i could go and not force me into debt for the rest of the year just to catch up

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I wouldn't even WANT to be there, let alone pay. If I were given a free ticket and it was somewhere close I would have to force myself to go. TV broadcasts and TV's as big as your wall/crystal clear definition has ruined live sports for me. The food and drink are better here too....and then when the games over you dont have to find a gross place to penetrate, then drive home.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

What's the face price on tickets?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Big opportunities down there for the pick pocket racket along with counterfeit tickets. Some money to be made quite certainly.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What's the face price on tickets?
    The Super Bowl is different from other major sports events in that the NFL, which controls the ticket inventory, offers no open-to-the-general-public sale at face value. The league also doesn't publicize the face-value prices, which are believed to range from about $1,000 to $5,000.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional