BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Such a tough game. This the most exciting SB matchup I can recall in some time. I think there good cases for both teams. Great for watching, not so sure a great one to bet.
    I totally agree. Best offense vs Best Defense. Reminds me of 2002 Raiders vs Bucs I laid the points with the great offensive team & got buried. You remember betting on that game ? TB torched them from the beginning creating TO's & chunk plays.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I'm leaning KC right now.
    Even the total iffy for me. Think whether it goes over/under gonna greatly depend on how Kc chooses to play defense? If I’m them I stack the box and take the run away. Niners will roast them passing but if you make jimmy g throw it 30ish times he will throw 2-3 balls you can pick off, I think you gotta win turnover battle to beat niners right now. It also prevents niners from totally dictating the tempo of the game, if kc does this it should fly over. If niners run game gets going and they control the clock should sneak under. Tough to say.

BeatTheJerk

Even the total iffy for me. Think whether it goes over/under gonna greatly depend on how Kc chooses to play defense? If I’m them I stack the box and take the run away. Niners will roast them passing but if you make jimmy g throw it 30ish times he will throw 2-3 balls you can pick off, I think you gotta win turnover battle to beat niners right now. It also prevents niners from totally dictating the tempo of the game, if kc does this it should fly over. If niners run game gets going and they control the clock should sneak under. Tough to say.
    Coin flip on the total.

2daBank

I totally agree. Best offense vs Best Defense. Reminds me of 2002 Raiders vs Bucs I laid the points with the great offensive team & got buried. You remember betting on that game ? TB torched them from the beginning creating TO's & chunk plays.
    I remember the tampa/raiders Super Bowl but I’d be lying if I said for sure who I bet? Seem to remember being happy but coulda just been I was wasted and didn’t care. Lol. Didn’t that game have a lot to do with gruden knowing everything about the raiders?

I think kc weapons will absolutely get open on niners secondary it just gonna be a matter if mahomes can buy time? Ried gonna have to move him around and throw the kitchen sink at niners early on with screens, draws, anything to get that front 4 running all over the place to try and wear them down. Kc Oline excellent in pass protection but they also pretty predictable that they gonna drop back and throw a ton, gotta think niners dline gonna be pinning their ears back from the jump. Mahomes being leading rusher for kc in playoffs a problem imo.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

games 12 days away. Sure there will be countless Super Bowl threads.

Good to see you back banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    It’s actually one of the more fun Super Bowls to talk about than any in recent memory.

BeatTheJerk

I remember the tampa/raiders Super Bowl but I’d be lying if I said for sure who I bet? Seem to remember being happy but coulda just been I was wasted and didn’t care. Lol. Didn’t that game have a lot to do with gruden knowing everything about the raiders?

I think kc weapons will absolutely get open on niners secondary it just gonna be a matter if mahomes can buy time? Ried gonna have to move him around and throw the kitchen sink at niners early on with screens, draws, anything to get that front 4 running all over the place to try and wear them down. Kc Oline excellent in pass protection but they also pretty predictable that they gonna drop back and throw a ton, gotta think niners dline gonna be pinning their ears back from the jump. Mahomes being leading rusher for kc in playoffs a problem imo.
    It seems like you favor Kc as you break down the game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Good to see you back banker
    I’m excited for this game...

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I’m excited for this game...
    Who do you like Mike ?

2daBank

It seems like you favor Kc as you break down the game.
    I dunno cause I’m not sure how well kc will be able to deal with Niners pass rush? I don’t think kc can stop Niners offense, they almost have to sell out to stop the run or niners will dictate, if they do sell out to stop the run they gonna have a real problem with Debo and kittle after the catch imo. They gonna have to live with getting beat thru the air and hope they can make plays the few times Jimmy g gives them the chance. Only way that works tho is if kc offense can keep pace. They have another slow start and they be toast cause Niners will lean on them in a way Texans and titans were incapable of.

This might have been easier to cap if both teams didn’t draw such softy playoff matchups! Lol. One just had to beat the afc south, the other the nfc north. Has there been easier paths for both SB teams ever? Like I said from beginning, better game to talk about and watch than actually unload on. I just played a price taking Niners +170 before the last weeks games, I couldn’t really understand why they were +170 and kc was +135? Seemed off to me. Most likely I’ll just let that ride out.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Defense..

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

31-16 kc

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Defense..
    Then the question becomes is how good is kc defense? Spags has a history of coming up with good plans to stop some really good offenses but this Niners offense while not better is prob more diverse and I’d say has the best play caller of them all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrong View Post
    31-16 kc
    I’ll take Niners team total over 16 for the max please.

BeatTheJerk

38-34 Kc Mahomes drives them down the field on final possession & they win. I see something of this nature to be played out.

2daBank

38-34 Kc Mahomes drives them down the field on final possession & they win. I see something of this nature to be played out.
    In the pizza give away thread I called it 31-30 niners. Didn’t put a ton of thought into it and havnt actually got around to making my number but I’d agree we get something of that nature.

BeatTheJerk

In the pizza give away thread I called it 31-30 niners. Didn’t put a ton of thought into it and havnt actually got around to making my number but I’d agree we get something of that nature.
    Allow me to go put my score in lol

First 123