ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    You are nothing if not consistent, Mo. The multiple laughing emogi`s. The incredible NFL insight and original thought.
    You definitely should have you own show on ESPN.
    penetrate the penetrating patriots why wasn't the game rigged today for them like all the others over the last 17 years

it's over.. NFL moving on to Mahomes and Lamar

going to reward Saints after screwing them last year

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    And then so Belichick left his brain in the glove compartment as a result of this game-plan?

The problem here is nobody actually watched the game.. They've just been conditioned to believe "any given Sunday."

Pats took the dive, clear as day. It's all good, they get to play next week and they'll be back to actually trying to win a game rather than a half-assed dress rehearsal..
    The problem is believing with all the money at stake the nfl is fixing Games. Explain to me why they would risk the billions they profit by doing so?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    penetrate the penetrating patriots why wasn't the game rigged today for them like all the others over the last 17 years

it's over.. NFL moving on to Mahomes and Lamar

going to reward Saints after screwing them last year
    That's just it, the Patriots are no longer the prom-king of the league.

The NFL seeks to promote their product as much as any other money-making enterprise. Right now guys like Mahomes and Lamar are the face of the league. Those players/organizations are going to get a push from their employer and it behooves the NFL brand to see to it that they don't falter.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The problem is believing with all the money at stake the nfl is fixing Games. Explain to me why they would risk the billions they profit by doing so?
    The money at stake is not a deterrent to fixing games, I'd view it more as the impetus.

They aren't "risking" it... The corruption is deeply embedded as with any billion dollar industry. A paying audience will always be around.

I'm not even saying that every game is fixed. I don't start these threads much, or at all really. But fixes do happen.

2daBank

The money at stake is not a deterrent to fixing games, I'd view it more as the impetus.

They aren't "risking" it... The corruption is deeply embedded as with any billion dollar industry. The audience will always be there.

I'm not even saying that every game is fixed. I don't start these threads much, or at all really. But fixes do happen.
    Maybe with college hoops. Not in nfl they don’t. Refs might call a game favoring one side but a fix implying teams/players are in on it don’t happen period. The product would be dead if it got out and no way they would risk that.

Eddy Munny

Maybe with college hoops. Not in nfl they don’t. Refs might call a game favoring one side but a fix implying teams/players are in on it don’t happen period. The product would be dead if it got out and no way they would risk that.
    Welp, that's one opinion. Agree to disagree.

2daBank

It’s a fact. Prove it happens.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Eddy... think you’re on to something

Eddy Munny

It’s a fact. Prove it happens.
    Sure, I'll prove it if you can explain how it came to be that a coach with 8 Super Bowl championship rings, including 6 as a head coach, inexplicably forgoes his basic training and eats three timeouts with damn near two minutes to play in a tie ballgame against the cellar-dwelling Miami Dolphins, and walks off the field to a chorus of boos. Explain to me how that is compatible with a coach trying to win a ballgame.

2daBank

So your stance is 2 of the most competitive guys in history of the league took a dive? Ok

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Not rigged. The line would of moved
    somebody hit them ( fish ) late @Bookmaker because it went from +17 to +15.5 10 minutes before kickoff

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

It was the Patriots job to lose today, plain and simple... I guess they owed the league a favor or two and they held up their end of the bargain.
    Ordinarily, I’d be one of those guys who would quickly dismiss conspiracy theories but this shtt right here had to be rigged. I took the Patriots (ML) on a 3 team parlay. My two other teams won but these sons of cows cost me the ticket. I was simply crushed. I just needed NE to walk across the finish line with a simple win no -17 ridiculous spread. But no! That was too much to ask for..... unfriggin believable!

2daBank

So normally it not fixed but anytime there a outcome that surprising to us it probably is?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Eddy... think you’re on to something
    I think so too, Shocka.

I think so too.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    somebody hit them ( fish ) late @Bookmaker because it went from +17 to +15.5 10 minutes before kickoff
    I saw that too.

Eddy Munny

So normally it not fixed but anytime there a outcome that surprising to us it probably is?
    That's not what I said. You're stuck in your own head. I can't help you anymore.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    That's not true. Look at SBR odds. Those moves were after 1pm. No significant line move happened before the start

2daBank

That's not what I said. You're stuck in your own head. I can't help you anymore.
    That what the poster above that statement said. I’ll let you know when I need a conspiracy nut to “help” me. I know, they only fixed “sometimes”, like anytime a poster loses around here!! Funny how that works. Guess we just have to use our magic decoder ring to figure it out since someone claims fix practically every week around here. If only we could determine which ones actually are fixed now that we have determined it absolutely happens based off a outcome that surprising to you.

Eddy Munny

That what the poster above that statement said. I’ll let you know when I need a conspiracy nut to “help” me. I know, they only fixed “sometimes”, like anytime a poster loses around here!! Funny how that works. Guess we just have to use our magic decoder ring to figure it out since someone claims fix practically every week around here. If only we could determine which ones actually are fixed!!
    Right on cue... I could smell a little tantrum simmering just below the surface and there it is.

If I'm a conspiracy nut then you probably shouldn't be wasting anymore of your time in here. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it? A smart guy like you should be out doing smart guy stuff, not humoring a wayward specimen like myself.

2daBank

Really none your business what I do. Maybe next time alert us of the fix before the game. This feels rather results dependent method, as in whenever we don’t agree w result it must be fixed.

Lot of fixed games on my card, I feel so much better bout any losses now!

Eddy Munny

Really none your business what I do. Maybe next time alert us of the fix before the game. This feels rather results dependent method, as in whenever we don’t agree w result it must be fixed.

Lot of fixed games on my card, I feel so much better bout any losses now!
    All your replies are the same, old generic slop to these kinds of subjects... Just because I acknowledge sports are fixed doesn't mean I can pinpoint exactly when and where they will occur. Why don't you run to your local news station and yell at the guy who reported the winning lotto numbers because he didn't give them to you last week?

2daBank

Yes my responses are genetic and you the 1st moron here to scream fix after not liking a outcome. Very original you are!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

All your replies are the same, old generic slop to these kinds of subjects... Just because I acknowledge sports are fixed doesn't mean I can pinpoint exactly when and where they will occur. Why don't you run to your local news station and yell at the guy who reported the winning lotto numbers because he didn't give them to you last week?
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....some folks are too blind to see the corruption.

Eddy Munny

Yes my responses are genetic and you the 1st moron here to scream fix after not liking a outcome. Very original you are!!
    Your responses are genetic? So your parents used to say stupid shit too? I guess it all makes sense then.

2daBank

Your responses are genetic? So your parents used to say stupid shit too? I guess it all makes sense then.
    At least they wernt cousins. The next time you make sense be the 1st time. Keep sounding stupid, pats took a dive. Lmfao

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

There is no way the NFL office fixes games. Individual refs "might" make calls due to bias.
    In this day and age of technology, how exactly would the "word" come down without it ever getting out?

I try like hell to stay away from these discussions, but every once in a while after reading a logical post, I throw in my 2 cents.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....some folks are too blind to see the corruption.
    Yep, that's why these threads are mostly pointless. It's like trying to cure alcoholism, you can't reform someone who isn't interested in reform. 2daBank simply is not willing to entertain the notion that his precious football could possibly be anything less than a pure, gleaming jewel of virtue and competitive sport. That man needs a reason to don his jersey every weekend, plop down on the beanbag chair and yell at the screen. I guess it's not my place to deprive him of that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    There is no way the NFL office fixes games. Individual refs "might" make calls due to bias.
    In this day and age of technology, how exactly would the "word" come down without it ever getting out?

I try like hell to stay away from these discussions, but every once in a while after reading a logical post, I throw in my 2 cents.
    Of course there is no fukkin way the nfl got together with pats and said they had to dump this game, Brady and hoody just said “sure thing boss, we don’t mind losing” , sounds incredibly reasonable!!

If someone wanted to say refs called games making it more difficult for one side I couldn’t really argue. Saying pats intentionally lost is probably dumbest post in history of sbr.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Lol..this thread has it all.

2daBank

My “precious football”? Lmfao. Well known I can’t stand the nfl, hardly even watch anymore.

The fact you think Brady and hoody dumped on purpose is beyond comical.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

What's most important is that Brady passed manning on career td list.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

No fckn pro team is getting word from the league to lose on purpose! What the fck is wrong with some of you clowns? I get you spend most of your time online posting on various forums..but get the penetrate back 2 reality!!
    So everyone on the team just gonna keep the secret of losing on purpose right..lol
    You guys are fckn classic

Eddy Munny

Of course there is no fukkin way the nfl got together with pats and said they had to dump this game, Brady and hoody just said “sure thing boss, we don’t mind losing” , sounds incredibly reasonable!!

If someone wanted to say refs called games making it more difficult for one side I couldn’t really argue. Saying pats intentionally lost is probably dumbest post in history of sbr.
    Those two won six rings together, undoubtedly aided by the league more than once. You think they would begrudge their employer for a minor favor in return? After all it wasn't an actual playoff game, but merely a de facto one... Small price to pay for past glory.

How many jerseys do you own? I bet half of your shirts have numerals on them.

Are you a big walking flash card, Mr. Banker?

2daBank

You can make ridiculous claims all you want. Someone agreeing don’t make it true. Without proof they nothing more.

Did you know bush orchestrated 9/11?

Lmfao

First 1234 Last