I will be posting picks from time to time, trying to be selective and keeping the record. Of course it'd be great to see your opinions about the selections (maybe you don't agree).

This game is a great match-up because we're getting undervalued Arsenal playing against the worst EPL team of this season.

I know that is sounds extremely strange to name Arsenal as 'undervalued' because they're in terrible form, being winless in last 7 games. Recently they looked bad on the pitch and to be honest they didn't deserve to have better results. They're still team with huge quality, especially up-front with Aubameyang & Lacazette duo. They're surrounded by rock solid, creative midfield (Ozil, Ceballos, Pepe) and shoudl be scoring a lot more than so far. Finally Unai Emery was sacked yesterday and Arsenal legend Frederik Ljungberg is in charge until Arsenal board finds new coach. I don't know Ljungberg as a coach but it doesn't matter for me because in here I'm expecting "new coach effect" from the Gunners. There were some problems between players and Spanish coach (f.e. Twitter posts by new captain Aubameyang and whole Xhaka saga), so I am sure players are extremely motivated to finally get a win just after Emery was sacked.

Norwich City is great opponent to do this because at the moment they're clearly the worst team in the league. At the start of the season they showed glimpses of good play, especially offensively and public started to believe that they might be the best team from three newcomers from Championship. Especially their win over Manchester City (then thought to be unbeatable) and great scorig form by Pukki misleaded a lot of the fans. Now Pukki is not scoring, they had some miserable results and it's great that in last round they managed to defeat out-of-form Everton on Goodison Park. That win doesn't change my opinion about them, while it surely affected the odds.

We're having here an undervalued Arsenal against weak (and still overvalued in my opinion) Norwich team, therefore I will be betting the guests here. My projected line is -1 for Arsenal.

3 units on Arsenal -0.75 +100