Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

What about tomorrow in NCAAFB ?? Any EASY MONEY tomorrow ?? HELP

Yeah guys give me a winner or do I have to think again ??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I have lots of winners for 2narro Jerry. Which time slot do you want??

Hot Jerry

well start with 9 am then 12 pm then 3 pm then 6 pm . or give me 3 games anytime . thx

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

penn state -5.5 michigan state so overated i dont even have them ranked in top 25

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    penn state -5.5 michigan state so overated i dont even have them ranked in top 25
    I like Penn St as well , but have to study the game lil bit more !

2daBank

I think psu overrated, they ripe to fall. Perfect spot for sparty. Dog wins

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    I like Penn St as well , but have to study the game lil bit more !
    Don’t do it Jerry.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Is that supposed to be a hot take?

Nobody has them ranked in the top 25, including alumni and faculty.

veriableodds
    validation not required

Saturday, 10/26/2019 at 3:30 PM PENN ST (7-0) at MICHIGAN ST (4-3)
    Expanded Matchup | FoxSheet Results Offensive Statistics Defensive Statistics
    Teams Line PF PA SU ATS O/U/P TO RY RYPA PY PYPA RY RYPA PY PYPA
    161: PENN ST 43.0 40.0 10.0 7-0 4-3-0 3-4-0
    +4
    162: MICHIGAN ST +5.0 23.9 21.0 4-3 2-5-0 3-4-0
    +3

veriableodds
    validation not required

oh didnt know thought ap poll had them 13th , got them confused

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is that supposed to be a hot take?

Nobody has them ranked in the top 25, including alumni and faculty.
    Great spot for sparty to rise up and save their season. Lot of ppl I respect say this be dantonie last season. He not going out like a punk, they gonna get few good wins down the stretch and get a respectable bowl to send him out.

Psu been getting out gained every week. Sparty had a week off to lick their wounds while psu was playing another physical nail biter. Gonna be nasty weather they say as well, just makes it that much sweeter! Sparty takes this one!! Or hey lose by 3, lol.

2daBank

oh didnt know thought ap poll had them 13th , got them confused
    13th about where psu belongs imo. Should be right after they get knocked off this week!!

veriableodds
    validation not required

alot of evaluation going on for this game. Actually psu is an out of parameter play for me but , also is ohio state i have also , so i will just take both with a split wager and hope to get a win. Only reason I think its a good play is model-vs-line spread wise, and the ATS. Hey its a great game discussion and platform for a lot to share opinions and points, for me its all about slight mistakes and volume in the lines. Its only one game in a good spot.

2daBank

alot of evaluation going on for this game. Actually psu is an out of parameter play for me but , also is ohio state i have also , so i will just take both with a split wager and hope to get a win. Only reason I think its a good play is model-vs-line spread wise, and the ATS. Hey its a great game discussion and platform for a lot to share opinions and points, for me its all about slight mistakes and volume in the lines. Its only one game in a good spot.
    No question psu is “better” than sparty, great spot for sparty tho imo.

I really feel like wiscy losing last week screwed anyone wanting to back osu. That shifted the line a solid 4 points and really means nothing far as this game concerned. I still have no interest trying to get in osu way cause they rolling but just seems like you paying a heavy premium to back them here.

veriableodds
    validation not required

penn state wins by -13// ohio state by -19 , only thing negative for me on this is going against t55 teams msu/37 , and wisc/11. I have stated before going against t55 teams is not long term profits, its against making profits in this sport, but i am reducing my risk and a little lose feeling out other options in the position. HEK last week i took wvu getting 13.5 value and got burned...lol

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Great spot for sparty to rise up and save their season. Lot of ppl I respect say this be dantonie last season. He not going out like a punk, they gonna get few good wins down the stretch and get a respectable bowl to send him out.

Psu been getting out gained every week. Sparty had a week off to lick their wounds while psu was playing another physical nail biter. Gonna be nasty weather they say as well, just makes it that much sweeter! Sparty takes this one!! Or hey lose by 3, lol.
    I agree it's an ideal spot for the dog. I was responding to "Veriable" calling Michigan State overrated when nobody has a lofty opinion of them at the moment and definitely don't have them ranked.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I agree it's an ideal spot for the dog. I was responding to "Veriable" calling Michigan State overrated when nobody has a lofty opinion of them at the moment and definitely don't have them ranked.
    I know. I was just trying to drag ya into the conversation to see what you thought about that game cause I’m loving sparty to at least cover, I missed the +6 got stuck with +5.5 (had late start to week was busy early on). I think they win tho. The weather supposed to be bad and think a slop fest benefits them even more.,

2daBank

Western Kentucky plus the points is one of my favorite 2marro Jerry!

Hot Jerry

2daBank - dont like the game . If I would have to play this game I would play here Marshall at [ -4.5 ] . Good luck to u with this game if u decide to play it . This game is NOT for me ! WNT [ watch no touch ]

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

FSU gonna spank the Cuse. Would have been nice to get the -9.5, but number went up for a reason. Should be more like 14.5

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I know. I was just trying to drag ya into the conversation to see what you thought about that game cause I’m loving sparty to at least cover, I missed the +6 got stuck with +5.5 (had late start to week was busy early on). I think they win tho. The weather supposed to be bad and think a slop fest benefits them even more.,
    Well I let the +6.5 linger too long thinking I might be able to pocket +7, and a funny thing happened along the way... the number moved in the opposite direction and currently sits at +4.5. That being said I probably will lay off the side. If I decide to play MSU it will either be a modest straight wager or in a teaser where I think Sparty would make a fine selection.

I did pounce on Under 44.5 in this game however and I'm pretty satisfied with that, especially given the potential weather situation, which I didn't even account for at the time. That may be my only action on the game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    2daBank - dont like the game . If I would have to play this game I would play here Marshall at [ -4.5 ] . Good luck to u with this game if u decide to play it . This game is NOT for me ! WNT [ watch no touch ]
    I played it days ago. Wku should win outright but def stay within the number. All about 3rd down, wku converts them and Marshall among worst at country getting off field. Wku defense is top 10 in county getting off the field on 3rd down.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

easy as shit

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

Toledo -3

Hot Jerry

Only one game I see and like in NCAAFB - Nebraska thats all . So good luck to all of us tomorrow ! I will play Nebraska only . Lets get them tomorrow s !! . U boys all know by now what I LOVE . Nice GREEN SATURDAY or EASY MONEY SATURDAY !! I had nice week and one game is enough for me tomorrow !

2daBank

Interesting. That Nebraska game didn’t look easy at all to me pal. I’m not playing it either way tho so gl!