2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Eagles 2-2, should be 3-1 but for drops and penalties. They’re in fine shape after first quarter. Boys beat up phins, skins, giants... not impressing anyone.
    Please don’t start with the should be bs, they could just as easily be 0-4. Dallas the class of the east.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    nfl magic. somehow the team that needs the win the most early in the season gets it. taking denver for that exact same reason. no playoffs for them, but they don't know that yet. gonna play balls to the wall sunday. offense so bad can only play ml.
    I think this is the Game their defense finally starts getting to the qb and turns minshew back into a pumpkin. Couldn’t happen sooner, so sick of the garbage hype on that clown. Really don’t understand how donks don’t have any sacks?!?!?? Coach who well thought of defensively, incredibly talent on that side of ball, and they been kinda awful., Think that line says it all, very strong donks line. Totally agree they the play.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think this is the Game their defense finally starts getting to the qb and turns minshew back into a pumpkin. Couldn’t happen sooner, so sick of the garbage hype on that clown. Really don’t understand how donks don’t have any sacks?!?!?? Coach who well thought of defensively, incredibly talent on that side of ball, and they been kinda awful., Think that line says it all, very strong donks line. Totally agree they the play.
    yeah. i really want to extend the same line of thinking to vt against duke tomorrow. so hard to trust as they don't seem to have an identity anymore.

2daBank

yeah. i really want to extend the same line of thinking to vt against duke tomorrow. so hard to trust as they don't seem to have an identity anymore.
    I don’t trust tech at all; plus cutcliff seems to always have his team up as dogs, for me duke or nothing but I’ll prob pass.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I don’t trust tech at all; plus cutcliff seems to always have his team up as dogs, for me duke or nothing but I’ll prob pass.
    its a tough game to figure. tech is supposed to be the more talented team at home, but dc does pull off some magic on the road. passing is probably best. i think its a tight game. maybe duke is the play with the points. tough call either way.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Yeah - that's what happens - put up or shut up - take the Browns ML this week - I dare you

nfl magic. somehow the team that needs the win the most early in the season gets it. taking denver for that exact same reason. n o playoffs for them, but they don't know that yet. gonna play balls to the wall sunday. offense so bad can only play ml.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Please don’t start with the should be bs, they could just as easily be 0-4. Dallas the class of the east.
    Dallas winning the East this year

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

^

Most likely

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Yeah - that's what happens - put up or shut up - take the Browns ML this week - I dare you
    Lol. Think that theory only applies to proven good teams like Philly. Browns not a good team, just cause ppl crowned them as such doesn’t make it true. Ravens gonna boat race those clowns!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

^
    Balty is sneaky good.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Balty is sneaky good.
    I’m little worried about their defense still but love how the offense looks w Lamar getting better and Roman calling the plays (if you recall he the one who designed the niners kap offense as well). Bringing in Ingram was a great move and I think saints missing that physicality he brought to the offense.

First ... 6789