franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

China : Guangzhou R&F vs Guangzhou Ev. : Live 16th min ( 0 - 1 )

Over 2 1st half @ 1.80 ( 3 units )

franz555

Croatia : Gorica vs Zapresic : 3pm

Gorica @ 2.25 ( 2 units )

Romania : Botosani vs Voluntari : 11am EST

Botosani @ 2.00 ( 3 units )

MLS : TFC vs Houston : 7:30pm

TFC -1 @ 2.10 ( 3 units )

Swiss : St Gallen vs Luzern : 1pm EST

Over 2.5 @ 1.73 ( 3 units )

Swiss Challenge : Winterthur vs Aarau : 11am

Over 2.5 @ 1.83 ( 5 units )

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL today
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave Hman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franz555

Bulgaria : CSKA Sofia vs Cherno : 11:45am EST

Over 2.5 @ 2.05 ( 2 units )

franz555

Germany 3 : Magdeburg vs Braunschweig : ( 2 - 3 ) : Live 56th min

Over 6 @ 1.78 ( 5 units )

franz555

Brazil : Halftime : Ceara vs Palmeiras : ( 1 - 0 )

Over 2 @ 1.73 ( 5 units )

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Brazil : Halftime : Ceara vs Palmeiras : ( 1 - 0 )

Over 2 @ 1.73 ( 5 units )
    Adding :

Over 2.5 @ 2.48 ( 2 units )

franz555

Denmark : esbjerg vs Hobro : Live 17th min

Esbjerg @ 1.73 ( 5 units )

1st half @ 2.62 ( 2 units )

franz555

Romania : D.Bucarest vs Univ. Craoiva : 2pm EST

Over 2 @ 1.63 ( 5 units )

Russia : Dyn. Moscow vs Rubin Kazan : 12:30pm EST

Over 2 @ 1.97 ( 3 units )

Mexico : Santos Laguna vs Guadalajara : 7:45pm EST

S. Laguna @ 1.95 ( 3 units )

franz555

Austria Cup : Allerheiligen vs Rapid Vienna : ( 0 - 1 ) : Live 6th min

Rapid -1 1st half @ 1.89 ( 4 units )

franz555

MLS : Atlanta vs DC Utd : Live 28th min

Over 2.5 @ 2.18 ( 3 units )

Over .5 1st half @ 1.98 ( 2 units )

franz555

Bolivia : J.Wilstermann vs Bolivar ( 3 - 0 ) : Live 56th min

Over 4.5 @ 1.93 ( 3 units )

franz555

Romania : Sepsi vs Steau Bucarest : 2pm EST

Steau -1 @2.08 ( 3 units )

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    This guy is the worst soccer bettor ever, every month hes down like 25+ units, thats just unreal...
    Leetreaper !!!!

We need more tennis winners by you.

Easy easy money.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is great, ive done tremendous by fading!

Franz please stay forever!

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    this is great, ive done tremendous by fading!

Franz please stay forever!

For the past year or so i just ignored you like the other 99% on this site. You are clearly a psychiatrist's dream, with your numerous personalities and dillusional states , but saying that you are actually making money of any kind is just too far over the top to ignore.

A ) You need a steady job and income first

B ) While jobless , you posted air bets that hit astronmical losses on this site. I believe you referred to the original thread as 2018/19 season.

C ) You disappeared for a while and then resumed posting air bets under the heading May 2019..... More disaster

Baby steps.......

Get a job

Move into an actual residence away from the hut on the beach

Get somebody.....ANYBODY to actually take you serious

Fade or actually wager either way ?

That may take you a few years but hang in there , i believe one of your many personalities will rise to the occassion

franz555

Brazil A : Sao Paulo vs Chapecoense : 7pm EST

Over 2 @ 1.75 ( 5 units )

Colombia : La Equidad vs Ind Med. : 9pm EST

Over 2 @ 2.05 ( 3 units )

HurryUpAndDrink

Oh wow, you are in a mood today!!!

Who gets you? In the past I was hostile and told you 2 get the penetrate out of here and you didn't like it

So I change my tune and I ask you stay here 4ever and you also have a problem with that?

Geez... Germans, always causing problems!

You say my -20u record was astronomial? What about your -100u 2018-2019 numbers? If my results are astronomical, what do you call yours?

You know what I find funny? That you pretend to know shit about my life... $10.000+ up on online poker alone... and Im still up on sports all things considered... all easily verifiable... and you? How many seasons have you lost more than 30u?

Leatreeper is right, you must be the worst soccer capper in history and not even close, you are like RoxyFish on steroids!!!

Now, NOBODY would say that about me Francine and tell me, who takes YOU seriously around here? Hman is nice to everybody, dont fall in love with him!

HEIL FUDGER! I MEAN, FOOTIE!

franz555

Oh wow, you are in a mood today!!!

Who gets you? In the past I was hostile and told you 2 get the penetrate out of here and you didn't like it

So I change my tune and I ask you stay here 4ever and you also have a problem with that?

Geez... Germans, always causing problems!

You say my -20u record was astronomial? What about your -100u 2018-2019 numbers? If my results are astronomical, what do you call yours?

You know what I find funny? That you pretend to know shit about my life... $10.000+ up on online poker alone... and Im still up on sports all things considered... all easily verifiable... and you? How many seasons have you lost more than 30u?

Leatreeper is right, you must be the worst soccer capper in history and not even close, you are like RoxyFish on steroids!!!

Now, NOBODY would say that about me Francine and tell me, who takes YOU seriously around here? Hman is nice to everybody, dont fall in love with him!

HEIL FUDGER! I MEAN, FOOTIE!

BOOM

Like clockwork

You are so transparent

franz555

Ch League : Saburtalo vs D. Zagreb : 1:30pm EST

D.Zagreb -1.5 @ 1.85 ( 3 units )

Over 2.5 @ 1.80 ( 2 units )

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

HUAD ,Roxyfish is the Jose Mourihno of SBR.He is a serial winner just that he became proud and went touting. I don't know what brought up this comparisons? Roxxyfish is class above others.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    HUAD ,Roxyfish is the Jose Mourihno of SBR.He is a serial winner just that he became proud and went touting. I don't know what brought up this comparisons? Roxxyfish is class above others.
    From the entire dillusional ramblings of this lunatic , you saw that as the discrepancy?
    No idea who Roxxyfish is but you must know that HUAD is not a sane individual.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Roxyfish went like 2-35 on World Cup 2014 across the street...

NOT KIDDING, he did... Ill try to find the thread

HurryUpAndDrink

From the entire dillusional ramblings of this lunatic , you saw that as the discrepancy?
    No idea who Roxxyfish is but you must know that HUAD is not a sane individual.
    Oh STFU you fukkin fraud...

You know damn well why SBR was so happy to have you here last year, cause you are basically driving the naive into losing thousands of $$$$ with your dart throwing horseshit...

You bet on games you have ZERO information on... ZERO... NADA... ZILCH! You basically look at some stats and decide you know whats up, without roster info, injury reports, etc, etc...

You are a grandpa that is overly preoccupied what people here think of you... you can literally take ZERO criticism... At your age you should be trying to do new shit, spend time with family, not spend 3-4 hrs a day here posting your bingo gambling!

Remember what started our beef? You got angry because I never commented on your threads. You are a bitch with a huge ego!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

We hit -50 units yet???

franz555

Oh STFU you fukkin fraud...

You know damn well why SBR was so happy to have you here last year, cause you are basically driving the naive into losing thousands of $$$$ with your dart throwing horseshit...

You bet on games you have ZERO information on... ZERO... NADA... ZILCH! You basically look at some stats and decide you know whats up, without roster info, injury reports, etc, etc...

You are a grandpa that is overly preoccupied what people here think of you... you can literally take ZERO criticism... At your age you should be trying to do new shit, spend time with family, not spend 3-4 hrs a day here posting your bingo gambling!

Remember what started our beef? You got angry because I never commented on your threads. You are a bitch with a huge ego!
    Which one of your many personalities is speaking this time ?

LMAO

You are truly one fukked up individual

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    We hit -50 units yet???
    Based on your tennis plays , you must be down a shiit load more then 50 units

Keep'm coming Treelapper

HurryUpAndDrink

Which one of your many personalities is speaking this time ?

LMAO

You are truly one fukked up individual
    See? Everything I said in my post is accurate, those are FACTS. There's nothing insane or deluded in what I say there!

The method you are using is deflecting and projecting! Cowards (LIKE YOU) use that method to try and win an argument, I presented you facts, and you go ad hominem like a basic bitch. I think YOU have multiple personality disorder, I think you were raped as a kid and that fractured your brain!

SBR PROTECTED YOU - FACT

SBR THRIVES ON BOOKS MAKING $ - FACT (not that there's nothing wrong with that)

SBR PROTECTS THEIR INTERESTS - FACT

YOU DONT HAVE INFO ON SHIT GAMES - FACT (what info do you have on Romania- Bucarest vs Cherno, clown?)

YOU THROW DARTS AND HIT WAY LESS THAN 0.500 - FACT

YOU ARE A GRANDPA - FACT (you admitted so yourself clown)

YOU CANT TAKE CRITICISM - FACT (you have snapped at everyone who doubted your "talents", YOU are deluded, not me)

YOU STARTED THIS BEEF - FACT

But why settle for facts, I can wipe the floor with your pasty ass anyday, on a H2H soccer contest or a physical scuffle. FACT.

franz555

See? Everything I said in my post is accurate, those are FACTS. There's nothing insane or deluded in what I say there!

The method you are using is deflecting and projecting! Cowards (LIKE YOU) use that method to try and win an argument, I presented you facts, and you go ad hominem like a basic bitch. I think YOU have multiple personality disorder, I think you were raped as a kid and that fractured your brain!

SBR PROTECTED YOU - FACT

SBR THRIVES ON BOOKS MAKING $ - FACT (not that there's nothing wrong with that)

SBR PROTECTS THEIR INTERESTS - FACT

YOU DONT HAVE INFO ON SHIT GAMES - FACT (what info do you have on Romania- Bucarest vs Cherno, clown?)

YOU THROW DARTS AND HIT WAY LESS THAN 0.500 - FACT

YOU ARE A GRANDPA - FACT (you admitted so yourself clown)

YOU CANT TAKE CRITICISM - FACT (you have snapped at everyone who doubted your "talents", YOU are deluded, not me)

YOU STARTED THIS BEEF - FACT

But why settle for facts, I can wipe the floor with your pasty ass anyday, on a H2H soccer contest or a physical scuffle. FACT.
    WTF are you rambling on about now.

FACT

I ignored your looney azz for over a year. You keep coming here to spew your BS. Now you say shiit like " you started this "

You are clearly insane FACT

Cant take criticism ? As i keep stating...... I HAVE IGNORED YOU FOR OVER A YEAR

Now you have some fukked up conspiracy theories going about SBR

Dude , you are truly insane

Back to ignoring your crazy rants

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Based on your tennis plays , you must be down a shiit load more then 50 units

Keep'm coming Treelapper
    Hey don’t need to tell people this.

HurryUpAndDrink

WTF are you rambling on about now.

FACT

I ignored your looney azz for over a year. You keep coming here to spew your BS. Now you say shiit like " you started this "

You are clearly insane FACT

Cant take criticism ? As i keep stating...... I HAVE IGNORED YOU FOR OVER A YEAR

Now you have some fukked up conspiracy theories going about SBR

Dude , you are truly insane

Back to ignoring your crazy rants
    Dude... Damn, are you really this incapable of reasoning, admitting some flaws and finding some common ground? You can't even debate/ argue like an adult. I would expect way more from a "man" of your "stature"

You might be this clever business man like you said you are, or a 19year troll (with the fiction writers we have here like eaglesfan, everything is possible)... but maybe yes, you are smart and you see everything I say is pointless to debate or attack because its so blatantly true and obvious you just can't win. Why battle if you can't win?

That's why I kinda entertain your jabs at my capping, because Ive done good and bad BOTH, your history seems full of BAD. I argue with you because I know I WILL WIN. Pick your battles is survival 101... thats why I now love Drew, Optimal and Sheri (ok dont love Sheri but respect her and accept her authority), always loved Hman since the old school RX days.

I debate and destroy government disinfo LARPs, break cases with smoking guns and get banned from social media over it, because I'm that dangerous to the status quo. You cannot beat me, we hold 2 very different kind of smarts... you might be this brillian german executive but suck at gambling, I dont suck at gambling, that PAYS MY BILLS EVERY MONTH, how do you think Im not homeless while being unemployed???

My Patreon makes some money yeah, but not nearly enough for total life expenses. I have street smarts like a ************ and also enough will and resiliency to battle everyday with the best of my capabilities to expose criminals of all kinds, but especially those who hurt children. Unless you are one of those people I dont have reason to go after you or hate you. I honestlly wish u well and hope you turn the huge bloody red downhill around!

Yeah, I made a snarky comment, really? You didnt expect me to drop 1 post after you ranway tail thucked between your legs cause as usual the gambling project didnt pan out?

Truth is I'm not focused on capping cause I am making a killing on poker, and my research takes me tons of time, capping is no joke, and you make it seem like it is, cause you dont even take it seriously, your capping sucks, you need to work on it dont you think? What did you do during your time off here? did you work on your method for selection?

In short words, Im not willing to put in the time of the work for serious capping. PERIOD.

You know why I dont post picks anymore? Cause I bet like 5-6 games a week... I dont deposit, if I freeroll some $ at a poker room I have $ at ill throw a play here and there! Im not gonna fool people here into thinking im a serious sports capper, cause I'm not, I tried a couple of times and my lack of discipline (for the most part) has ruined that.

HurryUpAndDrink

I know mods and Drew especially wont appreciate me posting in your thread and so I stop... cause you bury yourself every week you really dont need my help!

Gambling is rough, is good that you bet peanuts compared to your income... so is harmless I guess, but dont dellute yourself or others into thinking you have a talent

Admit you are a loser gambler like 97.5% of them and case closed. You seem to expect and feel entitled for praise and respect in a forest full of Alpha wolves. These places will eat you alive if you do what you do, THINK.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 07-23-19 at 04:08 PM.

franz555

Copa Lib. : Godoy vs Palmeiras : Live 8th min ( 1 - 0 )

Over 2.5 @ 1.85 ( 3 units )

franz555

Copa Lib. : Godoy vs Palmeiras : Live 8th min ( 1 - 0 )

Over 2.5 @ 1.85 ( 3 units )
    Adding : Live 45th min ( 2 - 1 )

Over 4 @ 1.92 ( 3 units )

franz555

Adding : Live 45th min ( 2 - 1 )

Over 4 @ 1.92 ( 3 units )
    Adding : Halfime ( 2 - 1 )

Over 4 @ 1.93 ( 5 units )
    Over 4.5 @ 2.82 ( 2 units )