thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    a special education student can see the officiating sucks. get the fuk over it and fuk off. retard boston has had more power plan
    ys than us the last two games. sorry u bitches cant be handed more chances. so fuk off
    Fuk off

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care what you think a special education idiot can see their have been far fewer penalties called since the Blues coach whined.
    There's been far fewer penalties on both teams. Blatant missed interference and tripping on Boston in game 5...marchand dirty ass play on vladi...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Thank you sir, once in a lifetime opportunity to see them win first cup ever, especially on home ice.
    Happy for ya bud hope they win I'll bet on they win man
    Whatever have a Blast

JORDANISTHEGOAT
    JORDANISTHEGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

we lol . I didn't know you play on the team

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Not that I care what you think a special education idiot can see their have been far fewer penalties called since the Blues coach whined.
    LOL, Boston still has had more power play chances than St Louis last 2 games. Blues were the least penalized team in all the playoffs going into the finals. It was the Boston coach that had the meltdown because the only way they can score is on the power play, they can do nothing 5 on 5.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Not that I care I think the Bruins are the better team but I don't see that as mattering because of how they are officiating these games. The key to the Blues success is they are a tough physical team that wears their opponents down - which is why they get stronger later in the series and injuries add up for their opponents - the officais have been letting both teams play since the Blues coach complained after game 3 and they keep officiating this way then it significantly favors St. Louis, Chara being hurt is huge too, and he looked horrible playing with the broken jaw in game 5.
    Robert Thomas has been out since the Krug hit from behind while jumping and leaving his feet. Thomas is a bigger loss than a washed up Chara. Refs have been letting them play as evidenced by non call of Marchand blatant interference on Tarasenko (where's his suspension that they seem to only give Blues players) or Carlo takedown of OReilly non call, or all the late hits and slashing non calls on Binnington.

Vince Dunn had missed most of the series due to a broken jaw as well, he's a far better defenseman than Chara. This is playoff hockey, not curling. Boston isn't any good if they can't have added power play chances, the Marchand line has been horrible even strength.
    Last edited by BarkingToad; 06-09-19 at 12:15 AM.

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

We closed out the Jets at home (game 6), stars at home (g7), sharks at home (g6)...now we close out the bruins at home in game 6 and hoist the cup.

I will be there to see it, emptied out my bank account for a ticket.
    sick !! nothing funner than going to a huge game and betting on it. I'm thinking Blues closeout then Raptors closeout tmr !

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JORDANISTHEGOAT View Post
    we lol . I didn't know you play on the team
    huh?

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Happy for ya bud hope they win I'll bet on they win man
    Whatever have a Blast
    Thanks man. Here now, few hours to go!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

1800. I bought it when the blues took the lead in the 3rd in game 4. It's in the first 10 rows near the blues bench...as soon as game 5 ended that same type of seat going for 3500 with fees.

Idk about partying, have to make the 10 hour drive in the morning to get ready to to back to work Tuesday...was only able to take off Monday but hey at least I get to go.

I hope we come out and dominate like we did to the Jets in game 6 and the sharks in game 6 (or like we did on the road in game 5 at Dallas or game 5 at San Jose)
    Lol. All good., we went downtown but actually bailed when it started getting packed, it hot outside and booze are redic overpriced as always. I’m only bout 8 min south of downtown so grabbed some steaks and booze and group of us came back to my crib. If we win will prob have one the woman drop some of us off back down there so we can party it up!!! Lol

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Boston has gotten every call in the series except for 1.

They will get the majority of the calls tonight again, but it won't matter.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Boston has gotten every call in the series except for 1.

They will get the majority of the calls tonight again, but it won't matter.
    Oh I think it matters if the B's get the majority of calls again tonight. Its nuts to think otherwise.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 875

Thank you sir, once in a lifetime opportunity to see them win first cup ever, especially on home ice.
    Was it worth it?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

need a welfare check on TheWoj stat.........

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

1800. I bought it when the blues took the lead in the 3rd in game 4. It's in the first 10 rows near the blues bench...as soon as game 5 ended that same type of seat going for 3500 with fees.

Idk about partying, have to make the 10 hour drive in the morning to get ready to to back to work Tuesday...was only able to take off Monday but hey at least I get to go.

I hope we come out and dominate like we did to the Jets in game 6 and the sharks in game 6 (or like we did on the road in game 5 at Dallas or game 5 at San Jose)
    damn talk about a long drive home

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Great call Shocka

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Heres another reason I tailed this. Good call silk!

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Have been on blues most of the series but just have a feeling Boston wins this game taking them and small boston first period
    Knew it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Easy... interesting to see the game 7 line to be honest. Before this game, Boston was +249 for the series. Didn’t bet it but interested to see how they try and get us to bet Boston game 7.. I think public gets buried and blues pull it off on the road which no one is counting on (ironically a game after everyone had them winning tonight)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Good call

First 12