Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    donker, it sounds like you should take JJ to court for emotional distress.

The damages for having to go through that would be in the billions.

Only problem would be collecting, that biach doesn't have two nickels to rub together
    my wife did shop the case around to a few lawyers in vegas before we left after the bash and our weeklong stay at cosmopolitan. However, when she showed them the evidence (this):

which, upon seeing, they all started laughing so f'n hard they could barely compose themselves.... but when they finally finished wiping the tears of laughter from their eyes/ faces, they raised three salient points:

1. most vegas jurors would find something so small and pathetic not to be any real threat of sexual harassment;

2. some jurors might find her credibility lacking, under the theory that it is simply impossible for her to have seen something so tiny from five feet away; and

3. most jurors would feel so bad for JJ, having such a pathetic schshort (opposite of schlong) and having to have gone through life with it, that they would feel God/Allah had punished JJ enough already, such that they'd be hesitant to hit him for a significant amount of money damages.....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Why did Blowjob edit his post 16 hours later? Does he really believe anyone is gonna bother to read the rewrite if they barely skimmed the original draft? Paul McCartney wrote "Yesterday" in less time than this freak show can transpose his useless thoughts into written form.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    my wife did shop the case around to a few lawyers in vegas before we left after the bash and our weeklong stay at cosmopolitan. However, when she showed them the evidence (this):

which, upon seeing, they all started laughing so f'n hard they could barely compose themselves.... but when they finally finished wiping the tears of laughter from their eyes/ faces, they raised three salient points:

1. most vegas jurors would find something so small and pathetic not to be any real threat of sexual harassment;

2. some jurors might find her credibility lacking, under the theory that it is simply impossible for her to have seen something so tiny from five feet away; and

3. most jurors would feel so bad for JJ, having such a pathetic schshort (opposite of schlong) and having to have gone through life with it, that they would feel God/Allah had punished JJ enough already, such that they'd be hesitant to hit him for a significant amount of money damages.....
    I don't want to believe it... but it just might be true?

Auto Donk

of course it isn't....

JJ was a total gentleman at the bash.....

most all of what you see on here is, like it is with me, total schtick..........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Automan you ever get thrown over a fukkin table with a suit on??

Keep it up, I will fukkin clear a table using you as the item

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

of course it isn't....

JJ was a total gentleman at the bash.....

most all of what you see on here is, like it is with me, total schtick..........
    Are his teeth as bad as they look in person?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Automan you ever get thrown over a fukkin table with a suit on??

Keep it up, I will fukkin clear a table using you as the item
    usually when someone tries that move, I grab em by the balls, put the death grip on the sack, and the culprit immediately releases me and quickly forgets any notion of fukkin' with me whatsoever.....

from the photographic evidence of you, however, we can clearly see such a tactic wouldn't work on a tiny nuts mother fukker like yourself, as it'd take a one in a million shot of actually finding your next-to-nonexistent sack/crank..... no way I'd get lucky enough to find your tiny shit in the first hundred tries.....

Auto Donk

ps, JJ... now that you've warned me, however, I'll get a can of these, or perhaps a few tiny marbles, and practice finding that pathetic shit on a Macy's manequin I ripped off a few years back for Halloween purposes.....

a can of these should do the trick, so long as I cut em down to about a third of their length:

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Can't even catch a gopher, where's my shout out dikk head?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Can't even catch a gopher, where's my shout out dikk head?
    Waves, once you stopped being relevant in the poker community, there is no interest in you on the forum....

most have joe cool to fill your traditional role as the "site punching bag" and butt of all jokes (many of which weren't joking), and the bottom line is no one gives a flying liplock on a fukstick about you these days, so why would I waste valuable video time on you?

you'd have to be in the top 90, at least, to warrant any mention.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-15-19 at 07:13 PM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Waves, once you stopped being relevant in the poker community, there is no interest in you on the forum....

most have joe cool to fill your traditional role as the "site punching bag" and butt of all jokes (many of which weren't joking), and the bottom line is no one gives a flying liplock on a fukstick about you these days, so why would I waste valuable video time on you?

you'd have to be in the top 90, at least, to warrant any mention.....

LOL I have to disagree, EVERYBODY on here hates BabyWaves!

Because ALL he does is try to instigate shit by running his idiot mouth to others in EVERY post he makes!

While on the other hand, I am a freakin legend on here! I have SEVERAL psycho-infatuated idiots on here

who HANG on my every word! Only 2 or 3 people on here "hate" me. (like Jake-the big baby Pee-Pee)

And that's only because of something I said in the fukin poker chat AFTER THEY STARTED IT and the idiots

tried to "play the victim" and whine like they "cared" what I replied to them starting it in the damn poker chat! LOL

Either that, or I humiliated them (like I did BabyJakey) with my sharp and cutting retorts to things that THEY started!

It happens all the time! I make a fool out of someone and embarrass them after THEY started it, so they get "butt hurt"

And then they go "psycho-infatuated" with me and follow me around the board running their whiny mouths and

acting like butt hurt-crying-pouting children!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-15-19 at 09:08 PM.

First 12