NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Nevada is a fraud. They beat up on a bad conference and soon as they play a middle of the pack power 5 team they get embarrassed. The game is not even competitive.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Nevada is a fraud. They beat up on a bad conference and soon as they play a middle of the pack power 5 team they get embarrassed. The game is not even competitive.
    Was the same all season. Any time they played decent teams they lose.

Then freak out and punch glass in the locker room

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Nevada beating Michigan
    As I said, I have that same upset. That would make losing to Florida rough on my brackets.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Can't stand coaches like Musselman, worst type of coach. He's only as good as his players are.
    Doesn’t coach much of an offense.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Nevada looks real good since they pulled their head out of their own butt

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Glad they came back and still lost. Team is obnoxious.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

I'm not dead yet. If dook, fsu, Tenn, UNC, make the f4 and duke beats Tenn on champ Monday, I can still win all of my bracket pools !!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Twins not good enough to carry Nevada to the win.. Good comeback but not enough.. Uggghhhh..

You get down 18 at half good luck coming back from that.. Very poor start to the game.. I blame that on the coach.. Not preparing his kids for the big moment..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

The real problem is not the players or the coach. The main issue is that everyone has been wrong about them all along. It's not the fault of Nevada's that expectations were exaggerated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    The real problem is not the players or the coach. The main issue is that everyone has been wrong about them all along. It's not the fault of Nevada's that expectations were exaggerated.
    Talent is there as they made a strong comeback in the second half.. Consistency is their problem early on in games.. Coaching issue..

Twins are good players.. Nevada wasn't over rated.. They stunk it up in the first half and got bounced today for it..

No use crying over spilt milk... Moving on next.. Many more games to come in this tourney..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Gators have several 5 star players but they play down to competition. The coach is good defensively but no clue about an offense, so they go in droughts a lot. They can beat any team... any team. But can also lose to any team as well. Fn, Jekyll n Hyde.

homie1975

Sweet 16 last yr and damn near beat Loyola chi for elite 8 berth. Brought the whole team back this year. Ranked in top 10 for many weeks

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Sweet 16 last yr and damn near beat Loyola chi for elite 8 berth. Brought the whole team back this year. Ranked in top 10 for many weeks
    Yes ranked in top 10, but that is just opinions. It really doesn't mean anything. They played crap for competition. I just don't agree with people who thought they'd make a run is all I'm saying.

bzimm33
    bzimm33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Isn't hindsight a beautiful thing?!?!

homie1975

Yes ranked in top 10, but that is just opinions. It really doesn't mean anything. They played crap for competition. I just don't agree with people who thought they'd make a run is all I'm saying.

yes, i am one of the guys who got fooled by their sweet 16 run and their Five 5th year seniors. traditionally teams that make a decent run in the tourney and bring everyone back, tend to have success the following year. if a few of their top scorers hit anywhere near their avg FG %, then nevada moves on. it is one game. i bet they would beat FL six times out of ten, but it is only one game. just ask Georgetown circa 1985 vs Nova

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I was liking Nevada to make a run. Had them on the third leg of my 3 team parlay and was surprised how bad they played until late in the second half.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

yes, i am one of the guys who got fooled by their sweet 16 run and their Five 5th year seniors. traditionally teams that make a decent run in the tourney and bring everyone back, tend to have success the following year. if a few of their top scorers hit anywhere near their avg FG %, then nevada moves on. it is one game. i bet they would beat FL six times out of ten, but it is only one game. just ask Georgetown circa 1985 vs Nova
    Are you serious? Florida played a much tougher schedule than Nevada. Who the hell did Nevada beat this year? USC and Az State? The Gators are much more talented, has senior leadership as well and play their best basketball on the road or nuetral sites.

Nevada was a crying bitch ass team. Nothing but complaining and they play 1 on 5, bunch of individuals. Zero sharing and playing together.

I think UF beats Nevada 9 times out of 10. Mike White allowed Nevada to get back into the game. It really should have been a 20+ beat down.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you serious? Florida played a much tougher schedule than Nevada. Who the hell did Nevada beat this year? USC and Az State? The Gators are much more talented, has senior leadership as well and play their best basketball on the road or nuetral sites.

Nevada was a crying bitch ass team. Nothing but complaining and they play 1 on 5, bunch of individuals. Zero sharing and playing together.

I think UF beats Nevada 9 times out of 10. Mike White allowed Nevada to get back into the game. It really should have been a 20+ beat down.
    Mac, you know you're my boy but Nevada was a 3 point fave at the close over FL. you think the betting market is that inefficient? and you know betting lines do not go by the seedings, they go by other measures and abstract things.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by bzimm33 View Post
    Isn't hindsight a beautiful thing?!?!
    Actually it was foresight. I picked Florida to advance.

teecee

Mac, you know you're my boy but Nevada was a 3 point fave at the close over FL. you think the betting market is that inefficient? and you know betting lines do not go by the seedings, they go by other measures and abstract things.
    I had U of F as a 2 pt fave.

First 12