shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Super Bowl bets...

Kinda like the Patriots TT Under 30 -110

Wade Phillips defenses have held Pats (Brady) to 19 PPG... not saying Pats lose, just don't think it will be a shootout

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Kinda like the Patriots TT Under 30 -110

Wade Phillips defenses have held Pats (Brady) to 19 PPG... not saying Pats lose, just don't think it will be a shootout
    Am I misremembering your post of "books can`t wait for you to bet the Pats" kinda stating Rams are sharp side.
    Are you calling Pats to win or the Rams to win, or are you still deciding which side you are on?

I am on Pats ML, -130. Also will be looking at first half under, which has been good to me.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Am I misremembering your post of "books can`t wait for you to bet the Pats" kinda stating Rams are sharp side.
    Are you calling Pats to win or the Rams to win, or are you still deciding which side you are on?

I am on Pats ML, -130. Also will be looking at first half under, which has been good to me.
    still deciding all though that tight line is just begging for action on NE.. this feels like the Seahawks/Broncos Super Bowl all over again to be honest.