flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bullshit. There are plenty of NFL starters that were far from one the best college players during their time in the amateur ranks. And Alabama has more that "a few" guys that will be drafted and probably has more round 1-2 talents than several NFL teams. Hell, there's a handful of teams that wouldn't mind swapping out their entire offensive line for Alabama's and would take Tua to boot. This idea that any NFL team would destroy this year's Alabama just because "they're college students" is stone age thinking.
    are you being serious lol?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Yah Alabama has a some guys who will be drafted. I wonder how many NFL players teams like the Bills have

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Miss State at home with a legitimate referee crew. Depending on how Tagovailoa played as the game grew tight

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Oklahoma, Georgia and Clemson

Named 3 for you

yup

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Oklahoma, Georgia and Clemson
    Named 3 for you
    i tend to agree.... i do think oklahoma and clemson can score a good number of points vs. alabama, so then anything is possible.

i think people tend to focus on alabama being unbeatable when they are playing their best with Tua at QB. but an outstanding opposing team has a good chance of upsetting their rhythm.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i tend to agree.... i do think oklahoma and clemson can score a good number of points vs. alabama, so then anything is possible.

i think people tend to focus on alabama being unbeatable when they are playing their best with Tua at QB. but an outstanding opposing team has a good chance of upsetting their rhythm.
    cornelius should end up with over 500 passing yards today against oklahoma, he's at 451 right now. how you gonna beat bama giving up that. this is only his 2nd time over 400 this year the other against south alabama. difference between oklahoma and those clemson teams is those clemson teams defenses can get off the field, everybody puts up more pts than they should against sooners, they went life and death with army, and a texas team that lost to maryland beat them.

jtoler

and okie st. marches right on down the field and converts on 4th and forever for a 20+ yard td lol. should go for 2 against these frauds

jtoler

they did but horrible play, basically only 1 man going out for the reception how stupid and a bad throw to boot

First ... 2345