Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Anyone making a BET on NBA FUTURES?

Golden State Warriors to win NBA championship at -190 is a great investment if you ask me.

Anyone taking it?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Not sure who can beat them unless they just get bored in the playoffs & get upset

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Not sure who can beat them unless they just get bored in the playoffs & get upset
    Rockets?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Rockets?
    In that case you can bet them in the series and then the finals instead of waiting all year and being paranoid about hedging. Boston should come out of the east, and although talented, probably not ready to win it the first time out against a team that's been to the finals last 5 years. Any idea what the Houston series price was this past season?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I've bet them for past few years, but always once playoffs start. Each year haven't got a terribly worse (sometimes better) betting them to begin the playoffs and also betting them in each series they play. My guess is if you took 1900 and bet it now, and then waitied till playoffs and they get matchups against lakers, rockets, Celtics for example, that same 1900 would net you at least 1k if not more, plus not having to let your $ sit and also to make sure no major injuries happen (although they could probably withstand a major injury or two)

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    In that case you can bet them in the series and then the finals instead of waiting all year and being paranoid about hedging. Boston should come out of the east, and although talented, probably not ready to win it the first time out against a team that's been to the finals last 5 years. Any idea what the Houston series price was this past season?
    I bet them -215 at MGM pre series

And -500 after game one

And -140 after going down 3-2

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Nba gay

ans61201

They were -800 against Cavs. I don’t think they’d individually be -200 against anyone this year but, still think waiting is better option

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I've bet them for past few years, but always once playoffs start. Each year haven't got a terribly worse (sometimes better) betting them to begin the playoffs and also betting them in each series they play. My guess is if you took 1900 and bet it now, and then waitied till playoffs and they get matchups against lakers, rockets, Celtics for example, that same 1900 would net you at least 1k if not more, plus not having to let your $ sit and also to make sure no major injuries happen (although they could probably withstand a major injury or two)
    Agreed. The integration of Cousins could be a concern, but when you have the best players and possibly the smartest coach, it will all work itself out. As a Lebron fan i'm excited about Magic getting rid of that Deng contract today. They are gonna be loaded with FA money next year. Be interesting to see who wants to come. Think they're gonna have over 65 mil available.

ans61201

Agreed. The integration of Cousins could be a concern, but when you have the best players and possibly the smartest coach, it will all work itself out. As a Lebron fan i'm excited about Magic getting rid of that Deng contract today. They are gonna be loaded with FA money next year. Be interesting to see who wants to come. Think they're gonna have over 65 mil available.
    Yeah cousins signing more than anythjng just kept him off a potential contender. A smaller version of the Kd deal. Only threat in the west was okc take their best player. This move kept cousins out of laker/rocket uniform

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I bet them -215 at MGM pre series

And -500 after game one

And -140 after going down 3-2
    Good calls. although that -500 was expensive after game 1. But i'm sure you were assuming series gonna be 4-1 and it was only gonna get higher.

ans61201

Good calls. although that -500 was expensive after game 1. But i'm sure you were assuming series gonna be 4-1 and it was only gonna get higher.
    I just don’t think there should be a line at all lol so any price feels a little like free money. These losers ruined the nba, may as well profit off it along the way. But yeah I was sweating a little as they gave C- effort for 3 quarters a game

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah cousins signing more than anythjng just kept him off a potential contender. A smaller version of the Kd deal. Only threat in the west was okc take their best player. This move kept cousins out of laker/rocket uniform
    I've said since July KD is in control of everything next year. If he was to go back to okc he would form the best 3 with pg and russ. It would take a superior coach to make it work, but they would be the best team in the west. only way to legitimize his rings. Interesting to see what Klay does in the event KD signs with gsw. He's got 3 rings (probably 4 by then), why not get paid...