19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I will not post ever again !!! If I don’t dent this midget face this weekend -
    Hire in the room. Bitch !!!!

~~~

The bust out Kid2Grovel self-burial.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and give up millions of dollars in salary and have to sit out for several years (until 2022) because of his huge buyout ($21 million)...

You just like him ain't going nowhere.
    Why does he have to sit out several years? He already gave up millions when he resigned at Florida so he’s not the type to take it just because of money.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Money not everything
    Take a lower stress job
    Make good coin just the same
    Stick it to the man

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He really should not of been suspended

What purpose does it serve?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He really should not of been suspended

What purpose does it serve?
    Makes the president and administration look like they serve a purpose.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

OSU’s new helmet

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Any school with a shred of class or decency would have canned his ass! Oh, that's right, it's Ohio State - Not a surprise...

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Still trying to figure out how a football coach is responsible for domestic violence commited by his assistant coach in a private home?

If a truck driver for coca cola beats his wife, the CEO doesnt get in trouble...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Kraken would call this white privilege.

Afterwards he would go snort some oxycontin to rid himself of the hate he feels within.

qwertvt

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4780868-Osu-Report.html#document/p1

For those interested, the link above should go to the OSU report.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wait, MickeyMan is gauchojake?

bear cub, make thread, compare posts, what about emoji usage?

Let's get to the bottom of this.

Fukkin busted

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Go suck a di*k you fcking gook
    Here we GO! The fockn guy that wants me exterminated for being racist. You fockn snowflake queer!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Any school with a shred of class or decency would have canned his ass! Oh, that's right, it's Ohio State - Not a surprise...

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Urban Meyer is hired to come in and win football games and generate hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue
    He will lie, cheat and cover up anything that gets in the way of that
    That is the way it works in sports, especially at the elite level of teams
    This is nothing new and the school is hiring him fully knowing this to be the case

He is a scumbag for sure, but anybody that acts surprised by this obviously isn't too bright
    Also, for people to look to a person like him to be the shining example of how to deal with domestic violence is just assinine

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Skimmed through the report.... Is most of the anger because he lied to the media? If so, I think this is more of journalists wanting to see a top guy go down than any legitimate anger

champlain

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Urban Meyer is hired to come in and win football games and generate hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue
    He will lie, cheat and cover up anything that gets in the way of that
    That is the way it works in sports, especially at the elite level of teams
    This is nothing new and the school is hiring him fully knowing this to be the case

He is a scumbag for sure, but anybody that acts surprised by this obviously isn't too bright
    Also, for people to look to a person like him to be the shining example of how to deal with domestic violence is just assinine
    Why should he be held responsible for personal matters of other people? I don't know if you are a woman or a man but as a man, I don’t insert myself into personal matters of friends, co-workers, strangers, neighbors etc. he coaches football, that’s it. If your husband is beating you, don’t tell the football coach or his wife, tell the police. Do you think Urban Meyer should be an investigator and interview the wife, the physical evidence to determine if accusations are real. If it’s so clear cut why didn’t the police charged the assistant coach? People like you cast stone on him but about take responsibility for your own life. Leave your husband, stop blaming your problems on other people. Not helping you.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Why should he be held responsible for personal matters of other people? I don't know if you are a woman or a man but as a man, I don’t insert myself into personal matters of friends, co-workers, strangers, neighbors etc. he coaches football, that’s it. If your husband is beating you, don’t tell the football coach or his wife, tell the police. Do you think Urban Meyer should be an investigator and interview the wife, the physical evidence to determine if accusations are real. If it’s so clear cut why didn’t the police charged the assistant coach? People like you cast stone on him but about take responsibility for your own life. Leave your husband, stop blaming your problems on other people. Not helping you.
    I see your reading comprehension is not very good
    I clearly said it is assinine to associate him with that domestic violence situation
    I clearly said that he will lie and cover things up to win football games and that is true across the board in sports with a few rare exceptions
    He never prevented the authorities from investigating the case, he simply didn't fire the guy and then lied about not knowing about it to the point of deleting texts about his prior knowledge
    Like I said, he is scum but in no way was the cause of any domestic violence

Obviously you have never seen my posts about domestic violence or women in general, lol

champlain

I see your reading comprehension is not very good
    I clearly said it is assinine to associate him with that domestic violence situation
    I clearly said that he will lie and cover things up to win football games and that is true across the board in sports with a few rare exceptions
    He never prevented the authorities from investigating the case, he simply didn't fire the guy and then lied about not knowing about it to the point of deleting texts about his prior knowledge
    Like I said, he is scum but in no way was the cause of any domestic violence

Obviously you have never seen my posts about domestic violence or women in general, lol
    So, lying makes you a scum? Great, I hope you never lied in your life. Keep throwing stones at other people. I’m sure Urban Meyer’s wife and his daughters, friends don’t think he’s a scum. Haha, deleting texts. I delete my texts all the time. I don’t own a text older than 3 months. Personally, I find it weird and scary that people keep their texts for years and years, like they are scheming to use these texts to use against the other person. Calm down about calling people scum when their worst crime is not firing a guy whom you think did something wrong.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    So, lying makes you a scum? Great, I hope you never lied in your life. Keep throwing stones at other people. I’m sure Urban Meyer’s wife and his daughters, friends don’t think he’s a scum. Haha, deleting texts. I delete my texts all the time. I don’t own a text older than 3 months. Personally, I find it weird and scary that people keep their texts for years and years, like they are scheming to use these texts to use against the other person. Calm down about calling people scum when their worst crime is not firing a guy whom you think did something wrong.
    Lol
    The guy runs prison camps to win football games
    There is a big difference between deleting texts and requesting other people delete texts that reveal you are a liar during an in house investigation
    He also preaches about his moral values all the time which makes him a hypocrite as well
    If your only defense is that we all make mistakes then that should tell you something about your argument

I never said they should fire him or he is as bad as an abuser or a murderer, in fact I made it very clear that is not true
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 08-24-18 at 02:10 PM.

champlain

[QUOTE=maggiethebestdog;28004334]Lol
    There is a big difference between deleting texts and requesting other people delete texts that reveal you are a liar during an in house investigation
    He also preaches about his moral values all the time which makes him a hypocrite as well
    If your only defense is that we all make mistakes then that should tell you something about your argument

I never said they should fire him or he is as bad as an abuser or a murderer[/QUOTE

Even her own mother doesnt believe her own daughter. And, you are asking an acquaintance that has a actual relationship with the assistant coach to fire him based on what she said. Come on, that’s not how real relationship works.
    Let’s say for arguments sake, Urban Meyer fired his ass way back way. Then, what? If she chooses to stay married to him, you think the alleged abuse would have stopped because he got fired? Did you ever think maybe she didn’t want him fired back then because of money?
    Your use of scum is misguided in this situation.

maggiethebestdog

[QUOTE=champlain;28004364]
    Lol

I never said they should fire him or he is as bad as an abuser or a murderer[/QUOTE

Even her own mother doesnt believe her own daughter. And, you are asking an acquaintance that has a actual relationship with the assistant coach to fire him based on what she said. Come on, that’s not how real relationship works.
    Let’s say for arguments sake, Urban Meyer fired his ass way back way. Then, what? If she chooses to stay married to him, you think the alleged abuse would have stopped because he got fired? Did you ever think maybe she didn’t want him fired back then because of money?
    Your use of scum is misguided in this situation.
    It's obvious you aren't reading what I say or just are incapable of comprehending it
    Nobody in the world has criticized the woman involved in this situation more than I have
    I have clearly stated that Meyer in no way should be blamed for that situation and that it is certainly debatable at best whether he should have fired the guy

I have also,listed Meyer's long history of lying and covering up behaviors that could hurt his football team that pale in comparison to this situation

We are talking about a man who was about to get run out of Florida for his prison camp and then faked a heart condition and resigned so it would all go away

Is he worse than any other big time coach??
    Probably not
    They are all scum
    They preach morality and honesty to get recruits all the while being compulsive liars themselves

I can't make my position any clearer

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

In short. Division I football is politics. You know the rest, unless you are a super dumb fock that thinks it is on the up and up.

qwertvt

I am glad we don’t have theses issues in the SEC.

First 12