BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Let’s start in 2010- Take Lebron out and replace him with Jordan - MJ wouldn’t make the finals 4 years in Miami with bosh/Wade? Then later with Kylie/love?
    I'm not saying he wouldn't, because he most likely would. But you can't sit here and tell me that Jordan would lead these same shytty teams to the finals that Lebron is leading.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'm not saying he wouldn't, because he most likely would. But you can't sit here and tell me that Jordan would lead these same shytty teams to the finals that Lebron is leading.
    Dude you way off base, would Jordan lead the shit bron playing w to finals in his day? Obviously fukk no, but what the east has been in brons time Jordan could take 4 of us to finals every year in this era where defense is soft and the east is a shell of its former self. You on crack if you don’t think Jordan and anyone else would have won east last decade.

And just to be clear I’m no bron hater, actually quite the contrary as I think he one of best 2-3 players I’ll see in my lifetime. Just don’t make the mistake of not understanding how much easier it is to score and take it to rack time after time in this soft shit rules they playing w these days.

First 123