Tom Brokaw in trouble

Unwanted sexual advances. I never liked his suits

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    little late to come out with this how bout people start reporting these things as soon as possible

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I just want to see Ellen go down.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    little late to come out with this how bout people start reporting these things as soon as possible
    Never too late

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Never too late
    sure it is, no way you can prove this in court with physical evidence plus statue of limitations has likely expired so basically your killing him in the public only

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Me too movement making an impact now... Keep your hands to yourself fellas.. Control those urges...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/u...oo-nassar.html

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

So when Brokaw was reporting about the fleecing of America he had a different kind of fleecing in mind?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The real question is will he blame Trump or W. Bush?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    The real question is will he blame Trump or W. Bush?
    Or will he probably walk free like Harvey Weinstein is today? Libs with power that are Democratic donors and or supporters always seem to be above the law and get away scotch free.. They are hardly ever prosecuted or they get off on some other lessor crime..

I don't like any of it.. All stinks of corruption...

Mean while Trump whom is on the other side is getting blasted legally from all angles and probably would be prosecuted or impeached if he was found J walking..

Very unfair justice system we have going on right now.. Too many liberals and Democrats in power today IMO...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Grab the pussy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Grab the pussy
    Not proven.. Trump is a talker not a stalker... I know the type.. Who grabs women by the pussy anyways? Really?

Remember even Stormy said the sex was consensual and she came to his hotel room over a decade ago.. She was the one spanking him in the ass with his own magazine so she said..

I don't think Trump did anything horribly bad to women.. If he did then shame on him.. No proof yet...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

I wonder what jibby would say 4 years ago if Obama came out and said he was a talker not a stalker? I'll bet jibby would be just as understanding if Obama said my philandering sex was consensual and she was the one spanking me in the ass with my magazine.
    Jibby would just be waiting patiently for further proof.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

libs and media will give him a pass because he worked for the left.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I wonder what jibby would say 4 years ago if Obama came out and said he was a talker not a stalker? I'll bet jibby would be just as understanding if Obama said my philandering sex was consensual and she was the one spanking me in the ass with my magazine.
    Jibby would just be waiting patiently for further proof.
    - Obama was clean, good guy probably in the sex offense department.. Michelle would kick his ass.. Soft though as President and afraid to draw lines.. Pawn...

- Bill Clinton should have been charged with sexual crimes.. That boy was a horn dog and probably crossed lines.. Good for the economy and reducing the National debt.. He did the job ok as far as I'm concerned..

- Bush Jr another pawn, went with the flow and came up short, not the smartest tool in the shed, but he was a good guy... Sex not an issue with the Bush's. Not sure they even had sex with their wives outside of the missionary position ..

- Trump doing the job just fine now, not sure about his past sex life, but I know he's got balls today and draws lines and America is doing just fine with his decisions.. I like Trump!!!

That's my take Jayster on past Presidents.. I'm not all that politically one sided as you might think.. Well maybe today I am.. Not happy with the left and Democrats..... Just keeping it real and honest, but what do I know???
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-26-18 at 11:40 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibby quit your bitching, we have a republican president and a republican congress, you don't get to play the victim card like a whiny little bitch.

If something isn't to your liking, hold your half accountable instead. You sure like to take credit even for something as worthless as the Syrian strikes

There is no corruption, just your inability to comprehend the world around you

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

i think blacks considered him an uncle Tom and are glad to see him go down.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    i think blacks considered him an uncle Tom and are glad to see him go down.
    This

He doesn't get the unwavering support any other black celebrity would get because he spoke out against a lot of black culture

Wait, who are we talking about?
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-27-18 at 12:44 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

~~~~~

I have never been a Tom Brokaw fan because I never knew what he was saying through his mumbling mouthful-of-shit delivery.
    That said, what is happening in the US when anyone can be accused of inappropriate behavior and suddenly have his career and reputation torn to shreds.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    Give the accused his day in court.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Yeah, this will be a non-story in a day or two. Nobody cares.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

how is he in trouble?

he's retired so he can't be fired , he has a net worth of over 70 million dollars he can't go to jail over this , yeah poor tom a few days of bad press and then who cares

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jibby quit your bitching, we have a republican president and a republican congress, you don't get to play the victim card like a whiny little bitch.

If something isn't to your liking, hold your half accountable instead. You sure like to take credit even for something as worthless as the Syrian strikes

There is no corruption, just your inability to comprehend the world around you
    Part of the Republican congress is still swampy.. Nothing gets passed or pushed thru today..

What ever.. Daca about to be re-instated and more coming in because of one district judge.. America is screwed...

Trump can't do it all himself.. Welcome to Mexico and paying higher taxes in the future to support the incoming in all States if this keeps up... Can't even get a wall up because of you Democrats.. Not bitching just pissed off.. This is not the America as I remember it...

Been broken into twice in one years time in my home.. That's never happened before.. California in the dumps.. I live in the richest part of Santa Monica, California too.. I hate the way things are going.. I'm just one person though.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-27-18 at 01:00 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Yeah Jibby....
    Old white American men have never had it harder.

It's a wonder you're still alive.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I just want to see Ellen go down.
    watching hot lesbians chow on each other is bad ass.... ellen type butch -- ... not so much....

last thing I wanna see is ellen eating poontang.....
    Last edited by shari91; 04-27-18 at 02:37 AM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    watching hot lesbians chow on each other is bad ass.... ellen type butch --... not so much....

last thing I wanna see is ellen eating poontang.....
    I'd like to see her take a two-sizes-too-large strapon up the butt.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-27-18 at 02:37 AM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Talk about dredging up ancient history. Guy has been out of the game for years.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah Jibby....
    Old white American men have never had it harder.

It's a wonder you're still alive.
    I'm a very young 50.. Relax.. Age is just a number.. Far from old yet.. Ran 2 miles today, lifted heavy weights and did stairs.. Still got it.. Physical specimen over here.. 6'5 240 and not fat.. Still got muscle going on and I'm as strong as an ox. Can still lift very heavy things no problem...

It's a damn shame I never met an athletic woman and had kids and I do regret that.... I'm being honest as well. Blessed genes over here.. Very athletic and stacked.. My healthy diet has alot to do with it though and working out every day religiously for the last 30 years...

My hair line is starting to go though, that's pissing me off.. ... Check back in 10 years I might be ruined, father time will always get a brother in the end and even I know that, just fighting the good fight for now. ...

I hate getting old.. I can't stand it.. Wish I was 25 years old again. My mind is still young, body trying to stay with it..

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

So tired of this shit. penetrate bitches, get money.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm a very young 50.. Relax.. Age is just a number.. Far from old yet.. Ran 2 miles today, lifted heavy weights and did stairs.. Still got it.. Physical specimen over here.. 6'5 240 and not fat.. Still got muscle going on and I'm as strong as an ox. Can still lift very heavy things no problem...

It's a damn shame I never met an athletic woman and had kids and I do regret that.... I'm being honest as well. Blessed genes over here.. Very athletic and stacked.. My healthy diet has alot to do with it though and working out every day religiously for the last 30 years...

My hair line is starting to go though, that's pissing me off.. ... Check back in 10 years I might be ruined, father time will always get a brother in the end and even I know that, just fighting the good fight for now. ...

I hate getting old.. I can't stand it.. Wish I was 25 years old again. My mind is still young, body trying to stay with it..
    That's funny because you deflect and brag like an unfit orange haired 70 year old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all these guys ended up losers

Thought they can do anything

People get on Trump

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Seen accuser on TV this morning. Body language was horrible. Lying for sure trying to recall events from 25 years ago. All bitcs should be running around naked, you know that they want to. New style seen for the last month having large amount missing from front of outfit showing bust line. Why the need? Because they want the dic. You guys should of lived through the mini skirts, braless days. None better!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Or will he probably walk free like Harvey Weinstein is today? Libs with power that are Democratic donors and or supporters always seem to be above the law and get away scotch free.. They are hardly ever prosecuted or they get off on some other lessor crime..

I don't like any of it.. All stinks of corruption...

Mean while Trump whom is on the other side is getting blasted legally from all angles and probably would be prosecuted or impeached if he was found J walking..

Very unfair justice system we have going on right now.. Too many liberals and Democrats in power today IMO...
    And J says "Too many liberals and democrats in power today."

The Republic ans CONTROl the following:

The White House
    The Senate
    The House
    The FBI
    The Justice Dept.
    ETC.......

And J says "Too many liberals and Democrats in power today."

Are you out of your **ucking mind???????????

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

she didn't seem to have a problem with being groped by a bbc coworker......

f'n kardashian-like skank.....

12 Last