funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

~~~4 PLAYS for Friday 1/26/18~~~

Soccer

2:00pm EST - France Ligue 2 - Clermont Foot vs. Quevilly - OVER 2.5 -113

2:30pm EST - Germany Bundesliga - Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Borussia Monchengladbach - OVER 2.5 -105

NCAAB

5:00pm EST - St. Francis vs. Wagner - St. Francis -2.5 -105

7:00pm EST - Brown vs. Dartmouth - Brown -5.5 -105

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Scratching for plays today by the looks.

GL

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Scratching for plays today by the looks.

GL
    Oh yeah good luck on your coin flips that you don't bet because you know they are long term losing ginger beard

dlowilly

Here are my 3 picks generated by closing my eyes and randomly moving the cursor around on SBROdds page:

Cal ST. Bakersfield +5.5 -108

Indian Pacers +6 -102

NO Pelicans +4.5 -108

LAC/Memphis under 212 -105

Be sure to tell me GL and congratulate me as a great capper if I win!
    Last edited by dlowilly; 01-26-18 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added 4th random pick

Optional

Good luck to you too!

Come up with a 4th pick and I'll bet you a couple of hundred points that Funny beats you today if you like?

or 4 new ones if you prefer.

dlowilly

Good luck to you too!

Come up with a 4th pick and I'll bet you a couple of hundred points that Funny beats you today if you like?

or 4 new ones if you prefer.
    How about u give me 2 to 1 since u think he’s so great?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

D LOW how long you play poker last night

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

How about u give me 2 to 1 since u think he’s so great?

Does that mean you don't want the bet?

dlowilly

Does that mean you don't want the bet?
    I would love the bet. You give me 2 to 1, I’m just picking random games while ginger beard is summoning all his capping skills

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

I would love the bet. You give me 2 to 1, I’m just picking random games while ginger beard is summoning all his capping skills
    huh? you claimed he flipped coins now its capping skills?

not a good look here dlow

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post

Lol not a good look says a guy who sucks ginger beard the fraudulent psychopath’s dik

Optional

If you want to pick 4 games and have a friendly 200 for 200 on it, do it.

You're only against coin flips and you can make your picks any way you like. You should be giving me odds!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

I believe he was being facetious Sam.

Porky Ginger has no capping skills thus he dropped 200+ unit. And then another 40 units only to stop keeping track. So ya, he was being facetious.

It is beyond my comprehension why Optical is his main cheerleader. He must have some compromising pictures of him or something.

Sam Losco

Lol not a good look says a guy who sucks ginger beard the fraudulent psychopath’s dik
    me? when? im just callig you out for running your mouth and not backing it up...

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I believe he was being facetious Sam.

Porky Ginger has no capping skills thus he dropped 200+ unit. And then another 40 units only to stop keeping track. So ya, he was being facetious.

It is beyond my comprehension why Optical is his main cheerleader. He must have some compromising pictures of him or something.
    listen, i think funny b is probably a good guy. however, when it came out he fudged his record i went from checking his threads a few times a week, to almost never at all. im not here defending funny b, i have no clue how hes been doing because i dont check his stuff out much anymore

dlowilly

If you want to pick 4 games and have a friendly 200 for 200 on it, do it.

You're only against coin flips and you can make your picks any way you like. You should be giving me odds!
    Yeah I was being facetious

Forget points, let’s make a real bet

I’ll make another random pick. IF fudgy wins I leave the forum, forever. If I win u give up ur moderator status and privileges forever.

We can call it the #awfulmodsmatter contest

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

How would you want to be thought of in troll terms? I'd like to be the troll under the bridge but I'm more likely the little smiling troll toys with the colored hair

dlowilly

Come on Optional, I know ur reading

Fudgy's first game starts in about 20 minutes, do u accept my offer in post #16?

I'm going to go ahead and make a random total pick to make it 4 picks like u said

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Do you watch these soccer matches funny?

Optional

Nothing in that for me Willy. I don't want you to leave.

Just want you to pick 4 games and bet me 200 you will beat Funny today.

If not. Fine, whatever. Have a nice day

dlowilly

listen, i think funny b is probably a good guy.
    He purposefully lied and misled the forum for almost 2 years knowing people were tailing his picks because of his regularly fudged record.

After that he would have to work full time in a soup kitchen the rest of his life for free to be a good guy

dlowilly

Nothing in that for me Willy. I don't want you to leave.

Just want you to pick 4 games and bet me 200 you will beat Funny today.

If not. Fine, whatever. Have a nice day
    Thanks. I don't want you to leave either but I want you to not be a mod. Oh well, Sam Losco said I wasn't backing it up so I thought that offer remedied that, plus it would make it interesting

Optional

Don't worry. You don't have to put up with me as much now Drew and Hman have joined the team.

Bostongambler

Just curious Optical; if I came out here and did the same thing would you be grandstanding for me as well?

You know, lie about his record and saying he was wrong when pointed out by dlow. Then keeping a spreadsheet but once I lost a lot ( like 70%) I start a new one. Then lose more of the same. Only to come back out and post my picks trying to go under the radar that I suck.

Who you?

dlowilly

You know, lie about his record and saying he was wrong when pointed out by dlow. Then keeping a spreadsheet but once I lost a lot ( like 70%) I start a new one. Then lose more of the same. Only to come back out and post my picks trying to go under the radar that I suck.
    And he didn't just lie

Lying would be saying you are 100-45

He made many many purposefully hidden adjustments to his record to make it look like it was really good. If you read his "apology" or "admission" carefully he never admits what he did. He says the discrepancies are from not including all the games and goes on to hint he is still a winning capper. If lying is manslaughter, then what fudgy did is 1st degree murder

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Just curious Optical; if I came out here and did the same thing would you be grandstanding for me as well?

Who you?
    BG I think Sammy nailed it here. Once it was initially discovered many chose not to even read Funny’s threads any longer. It’s obvious this is personal as D LOW WILLY claims to have lost thousands tailing funny. Though not a Mod but do consider myself a friend of opti’s (though again let the record state I do not approve of his fashion sense) I think his reasoning in all this is the constant trolling. It’s just not a good look and comes off as pathetic. He made his point. Time to move on

Optional

Who you?
    Honestly, you're one of the people I think are too negative too often, so no, I would not bother to read your threads probably.

You guys should take some notice of the number of people and threads saying they are sick of how you 4 or 5 guys have been acting. It's genuinely tiring to read day after day.

shadymcgrady

I lost thousands tailing funny maybe not as much as dlow did but I lost tailing and it's no one fault but my own

With that being said, still a fan of BG

dlowilly

Honestly, you're one of the people I think are too negative too often, so no, I would not bother to read your threads probably.

You guys should take some notice of the number of people and threads saying they are sick of how you 4 or 5 guys have been acting. It's genuinely tiring to read day after day.
    But you know what is even more tiring?

Seeing a guy busted numerous times for various types of lies about betting on games continue to post his picks daily while a forum employee doesn't just do nothing, actually enables and cheers on his behavior.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I lost thousands tailing funny maybe not as much as dlow did but I lost tailing and it's no one fault but my own

With that being said, still a fan of BG
    Agreed, you and I are ultimately the ones who made the bets so most of it is on us, and I have said that from the beginning. However, investors should have known better to expect guaranteed 10% returns, but Bernie Madoff isn't running around free, much less still touting his financial services.

shadymcgrady

Agreed, you and I are ultimately the ones who made the bets so most of it is on us, and I have said that from the beginning. However, investors should have known better to expect guaranteed 10% returns, but Bernie Madoff isn't running around free, much less still touting his financial services.
    Yeah I can definitely understand your outlook on this bc I'm right there

I don't harbor ill will towards funny but you certainly have a right just like BG or whoever

Not my cup of tea but I can understand this one

I'm more for the entrainment value

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    BG I think Sammy nailed it here. Once it was initially discovered many chose not to even read Funny’s threads any longer. It’s obvious this is personal as D LOW WILLY claims to have lost thousands tailing funny. Though not a Mod but do consider myself a friend of opti’s (though again let the record state I do not approve of his fashion sense) I think his reasoning in all this is the constant trolling. It’s just not a good look and comes off as pathetic. He made his point. Time to move on
    Can you please tell me where I can go to get the 30 seconds back that it took me to read this garbage?

What I think is pathetic is a grown ass man (you) snap chatting with bunny ears and the such. Good luck with all of that potatoe Head.

Bostongambler

But you know what is even more tiring?

Seeing a guy busted numerous times for various types of lies about betting on games continue to post his picks daily while a forum employee doesn't just do nothing, actually enables and cheers on his behavior.
    He doesn’t get it dlow. If he was a poster it would be bad enough that he condones it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hey FUNNY (BEN) call me

reason: soccer questions 1/4 ball

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

our best quantity capper lately

bol funnyb

12 Last