LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    To be a professional broadcaster you have to act and speak like a professional, not an amateur which is exactly what Tony Romo is.

I agree that he has great insight on the game and usually points out details overlooked in real time but needs to cut out the sound effects and other awkward/strange comments he makes.

Having said that would take him over Joe Buck any day
    The bolded is exactly why I think he's great, everything else should be secondary, he is great at doing what a color analyst should do. The theatrical sounds will go away as he gains experience, not that it really bothers me as much as it bothers others.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

All former NFL employees who announce NFL games and pregame/half time analysts are either QB's or head coaches.....Besides a few exceptions.........

Nothing new here........

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    All former NFL employees who announce NFL games and pregame/half time analysts are either QB's or head coaches.....Besides a few exceptions.........

Nothing new here........
    And yet Romo has already provided better analysis than probably all of them. He seems like a natural.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT,were you on the Pats ML today?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    LT,were you on the Pats ML today?
    No, did not have a penny on game. My only NFL bet today is Eagles +3. Looks like 4-0 across all sports today with only Pacers +6 remaining.

First 12