jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There she is no competition the democratic way is not the accepted way anymore

People tired of America second like all Democrats love

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PackAttack98 View Post
    If America was "ready" for a Black Female as President (Quit acting like its 1990) who would be the frontrunner?

an So let me get this straight... You think for dems, Hillary was a better candidate as former first lady, than Michelle could be.. (Dem voters love white ladys)

Bernie Sanders will not be the dem candidate in 2020. His only chance was stolen.

Trump will be president again in 2020, but he will run against Michelle Obama. Take it to the bank.
    Take it to the bank in 4 years? Lol.

Can't wait till some polls come out after a few years.

We know how those polls worked out last time.

GodLoves
    GodLoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Oprah wont even dare run. THere is so much dirt on her and trump will have a field day. but she is not stupid...she wont run.

PackAttack98
    PackAttack98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3278

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Take it to the bank in 4 years? Lol.

Can't wait till some polls come out after a few years.

We know how those polls worked out last time.
    I'm not talking about polls. They are fake. I'm talking about Michelle Obama will run against Trump.

And Trump will win cause that's what he does.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Where my Bernie Bros at? Knock some sense in these delusional people, Bernie will run as a dem or independent and if its against LOSER DONALD he will win.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I think Trump wins again

He's got the most ignorant supporters and apparently there are tens of millions of them. He'll take credit for raises for a few wal-mart employees while neglecting to mention the thousands of jobs lost at Sams Clubs, and his supporters will go wild! He'll take credit for the market until it corrects, then he'll blame Obama, and his supporters will go wild! He'll refer to MS-13 when addressing immigration and create lies out of thin air but neglect to mention the tens of thousands of illegals living here, contributing to societ with not as much as a speeding ticket and they pay their taxes, and all of his unemployed supporters sucking on the medicare tit will go WILD!

They Dems don't have anyone smart enough to run that won't play right into his strengths, they just don't get it.

PackAttack98
    PackAttack98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3278

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think Trump wins again

He's got the most ignorant supporters and apparently there are tens of millions of them. He'll take credit for raises for a few wal-mart employees while neglecting to mention the thousands of jobs lost at Sams Clubs, and his supporters will go wild! He'll take credit for the market until it corrects, then he'll blame Obama, and his supporters will go wild! He'll refer to MS-13 when addressing immigration and create lies out of thin air but neglect to mention the tens of thousands of illegals living here, contributing to societ with not as much as a speeding ticket and they pay their taxes, and all of his unemployed supporters sucking on the medicare tit will go WILD!

They Dems don't have anyone smart enough to run that won't play right into his strengths, they just don't get it.
    I agree with the first 5 words, and the last 5 words of what you said. The rest is just a Trump recap.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PackAttack98 View Post
    I agree with the first 5 words, and the last 5 words of what you said. The rest is just a Trump recap.
    everyone entitled to their own opinion and vote, but was funny when all these experts and guys on sbr who all follow politics and media coverage forgot to account for these "tens of millions of ignorant supporters." basic pyschology. only wish i unloaded more on trump +800. if i wasn't such a pussy, coulda set myself up nice if i went to vegas with 10k.

First 12