ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

so Wake was -3 and after 107 points Wake wins by 3... sounds like some sort of dumb bowl game to me

glad i didn't bet... based off early 3rd QTR action you would have been tempted to jump on A&M ML being over +200 at multiple times

they fight all the way back, take a 4 pt 4th quarter lead twice... and blow it by playing sit back wait to lose D

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

107 pts.... fire everyone associated with any responsibility for the defensive units .... they were flat out offensive.....

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Wake Forest penetrating yessssss. I have northwestern with them though and they are looking like shit

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss
    Congratulations... Hope no one got barreled in like I just did.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I’m going searching for the tallest tree in town.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

Unbelievable

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    107 pts.... fire everyone associated with any responsibility for the defensive units .... they were flat out offensive.....
    Can you believe that fukkker makes $1.6 million a year to coach a shitty defense?? He should be investigated for fraud.

Former LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis left money on the table after his contract dispute to join Texas A&M.

The Advocate reports LSU head coach Les Miles made a last-ditch contract offer to Chavis on December 30, the night of LSU's Music City Bowl loss to Notre Dame. Chavis had decided weeks earlier that he would leave LSU for A&M after a contract dispute surrounding a clause in his contract and had informed Miles of his plans.
    According to the report, Chavis refused LSU's three-year offer worth $1.8 million annually during a meeting with Miles and Miles's lawyer at the team hotel. His contract at Texas A&M is fully guaranteed and pays him $1.5 million, $1.55 million and $1.6 million the next three seasons. Chavis reportedly “never saw the details” of LSU's offer. Chavis had previously refused to sign a new deal due to a contract clause stipulating LSU could terminate his employment in the event of Miles being fired, which the school includes in all of its assistants' contracts.

The separation between Chavis and LSU has been messy. He filed a lawsuit against the school over disputed bonus payments that was dismissed in Texas court three weeks ago. LSU wants Chavis to pay his $400,000 buyout. He is asking for $445,000 in penalty wages in addition to $205,000 in unpaid bonus money. The coach alleges LSU led a “campaign of disinformation” against him after his departure and that an LSU official altered his contract after he signed it.

Chavis is reportedly requesting a jury trial.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I need a blunt and a brew after this one....
    Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss

PaperTrail07

wow 1.6 M lol...

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Suicide watch. Put 5 k on USC +9.5 and 2 k on ML. I’m a buckeye fan but Barrett is going out a loser.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Can you believe that fukkker makes $1.6 million a year to coach a shitty defense?? He should be investigated for fraud.

Former LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis left money on the table after his contract dispute to join Texas A&M.

The Advocate reports LSU head coach Les Miles made a last-ditch contract offer to Chavis on December 30, the night of LSU's Music City Bowl loss to Notre Dame. Chavis had decided weeks earlier that he would leave LSU for A&M after a contract dispute surrounding a clause in his contract and had informed Miles of his plans.
    According to the report, Chavis refused LSU's three-year offer worth $1.8 million annually during a meeting with Miles and Miles's lawyer at the team hotel. His contract at Texas A&M is fully guaranteed and pays him $1.5 million, $1.55 million and $1.6 million the next three seasons. Chavis reportedly “never saw the details” of LSU's offer. Chavis had previously refused to sign a new deal due to a contract clause stipulating LSU could terminate his employment in the event of Miles being fired, which the school includes in all of its assistants' contracts.

The separation between Chavis and LSU has been messy. He filed a lawsuit against the school over disputed bonus payments that was dismissed in Texas court three weeks ago. LSU wants Chavis to pay his $400,000 buyout. He is asking for $445,000 in penalty wages in addition to $205,000 in unpaid bonus money. The coach alleges LSU led a “campaign of disinformation” against him after his departure and that an LSU official altered his contract after he signed it.

Chavis is reportedly requesting a jury trial.
    I wind up on this prick's jury, I will award LSU his "ass in a sling".....

he could possibly be the architect of the worst defense I have ever seen in my life......

PaperTrail07

Shit LOL.....a stretch....9.5 maybe....ML NO......
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Suicide watch. Put 5 k on USC +9.5 and 2 k on ML. I’m a buckeye fan but Barrett is going out a loser.

First ... 2345