leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Rogers a system QB lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Don't sleep on my Skins, goat!...HAIL!...
    They're going to win the division

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by leovegas View Post
    Rogers a system QB lol
    Yea, a system he created. Lol. They could be bumpin show tunes in those headsets they wear instead of coaches talking to him and still win MVP. Dan Marino still the goat in terms of pure passing but 12 gauge is deadly accurate

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

snowy cant lay off the juice

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Doesn't matter what you say for several reasons. 1st off you only act like a disrespectful bitch on the net where it safe. Secondly everyone here will always respect my opinion more than yours as I've proven it posting here for almost 10 years.

I feel sorry for ya, you a nobody loser in real life then you come on here and nobody respects you either. Might wanna just think about sticking a pistol in your mouth (pretend it's a rooster) and pulling the trigger.
    Lol, piece of shit - keep showing what a dumb penetrate you are. By the way - its okay to bet Dallas, Garret's not calling plays any more.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Saints will probably be a square play this weekend, and it might win out. But 50% of your BR?? Hundley isn't Scott Tolzien and Eli Manning just won against Denver on the road. Green Bay will work hard to gameplay around Hundley's strengths. And then you have Ty and Aaron Jones in the backfield who probably will se some work.

50% of your BR is a tad high That's a lot of work being ruined if GB wins.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, and not to pile the dumbfuk but McCarthy was voted best offensive coordinator in the NFL with Aaron Brooks as his QB in 2000 - he's one of the most respected offensive minds in the game. He's had very good offenses every year he was in the NFL, including before he had Rodgers. A dumbfuk as a head coach with clock management and gets too conservative in games, but still a great offensive mind. Every moron knows this.
    This guy goes off a stat from 2000. 17 years ago. Nothing's changed since then right?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lol, piece of shit - keep showing what a dumb penetrate you are. By the way - its okay to bet Dallas, Garret's not calling plays any more.
    Another lonely Friday night huh? God you a fukkin loser. Hey what were you doing at midnight? Mouthing off like a bitch on the net!! Lmfao, seriously f\*g, kill yourself. Nobody will care

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    This guy goes off a stat from 2000. 17 years ago. Nothing's changed since then right?
    Don't pay him any attention, he the forum clown.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    You're way off on the Niners.

Beathard is an upgrade over Hoyer but very raw. They had Hoyer on a very short leash because he has the experience edge but his play was horrible so he was rightfully benched.

Bowman was being shopped all season but is too old so not many teams wanted him for what the niners were asking. There was a trade finalized with Cleveland but he basically said he would quit playing and John Lynch pulled a classy move and released him to free agency as a thank you for his service. A move that will give him a ton of free agent credit as a player friendly GM.

Carlos Hyde is a good runner but sucks at blocking and is really hurting Shanahans scheme. That's the reason he's getting less reps.

They are not tanking. Their recent run of losing by less than 3 points is a good clue to that.
    Fair points. But if you're trying to win, you don't release Navarro Bowman bro. Bowman was on the record saying he wanted to help 49ers build a good young team.

I hate when people say old. Bowman is old....yet he's the best player on your defense....scratch that....the best player on YOUR TEAM. I actually don't even think that's up for debate. Isn't Bowman only 29-30 years old? That's old? LOL!

I love how people in sports think. That's why these types of guys like Shanahan don't win championships. Always think the new fresh faced 20 year old kid has the chance to be a better player in 3 years than Navarro Bowman will be in 2-3 years. Yeah....no chance....

This team is a straight meltdown in progress.

They won't be relevant at all for the next decade.

Cowboys will steamroll them.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Saints will probably be a square play this weekend, and it might win out. But 50% of your BR?? Hundley isn't Scott Tolzien and Eli Manning just won against Denver on the road. Green Bay will work hard to gameplay around Hundley's strengths. And then you have Ty and Aaron Jones in the backfield who probably will se some work.

50% of your BR is a tad high That's a lot of work being ruined if GB wins.
    J, I understand 50% is high if you're the quantity bettor who seeks to just win a little more
    than 55% of your ATS which is break-even.. I've never been that type of gambler. And yes,
    I am a gambler when I bet. Handicapping is the deduction and perception method before placing a bet.
    Last month I went on a tear, all posted plays, booking well over 20 times my BR in about 12 days.
    Since then, my frequency has slown down as I become more deliberate. I've posted 50% BR
    on a Yankee home game that won, and another 50% BR on the Dodgers pennant. The only bet I
    lost was Atlanta/Patriots ML parlay, because Matt Ryan made a very foolish pass to hand Dolphins the win.
    Last night I won with Goat Milk on Cavs. This Saints ML is all I have right now but I'll probably scalp some
    light live action today. I was thinking about taking the Pats at home which would also satisfy my urge for
    revenge against the Falcons, but I would rather have the Saints, for reasons expressed in post 1.
    If the Saints lose, I'm down about 40% now after the Cavs win. Being fully confident with my ability to
    pick winners, a 40% reduction in my BR is not horror. Walking it back up in a week is not a problem.

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Love this post, Snowball. I was all-in on this play before coming here for justification. I'd bet my house on the Saints tomorrow. BOL

thomorino

Another lonely Friday night huh? God you a fukkin loser. Hey what were you doing at midnight? Mouthing off like a bitch on the net!! Lmfao, seriously f\*g, kill yourself. Nobody will care
    Lol - did you even go to college you sound like like you live in a trailer park.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    GB's offense averaged 25 points a game with Flynn, that was the last time Rodgers was out for an extended period of time - the 2000 stat was a response to someone about Aaron Brrooks.

2daBank

Lol - did you even go to college you sound like like you live in a trailer park.
    And you sound like a gutless, friendless, no pussy getting little bitch.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rodgers was playing with like 6 tackles hurt, now at least Bulaga and Bahktiari are playing Hundley should put up at least 20.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Hundley is better than people think and the league isn't that good. GB at home.

This play is a bad idea. Saints gotta win 67.2% to break even.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

water is ripe for a public burial here... everyone snagged saints after Rodgers went down.. gonna be a stink town special.. take the under

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Line down to 3.5

still like saints ftw

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Under 47.5. Packers will try to limit possessions with backup QB in. Run clock.

Saints scored 52 last week. No way they come even close to keeping up that pace. I see a 24-17 game. Toss up who wins. Saints have won 3 straight but it's in Green Bay and the Saints offense stinks outdoors.

johnnyvegas13

Looks like rain

that could actually help packers but they don't run well

my guess is saints win 23-14

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yea he is better than what people think, it was his first NFL start, he's not supposed to look great. He looked ok to me, he's accurate, keeps body in going throwing position, and has a nice arm.

thomorino

And you sound like a gutless, friendless, no pussy getting little bitch.
    Lol, I'm sure girls love fuking you in your trailer.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-22-17 at 09:56 AM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yea he is better than what people think, it was his first NFL start, he's not supposed to look great. He looked ok to me, he's accurate, keeps body in going throwing position, and has a nice arm.
    So you're saying I'm right again. Thanks. Glad you finally opened your mind. Jones can run and Hundley is underrated. They should never have been +4 at home to this Saints team, as I said in earlier posts. Even if they lose or don't cover, taking the Saints here was a bad play.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You need a nice saints drive to close this game out.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Under 47.5. Packers will try to limit possessions with backup QB in. Run clock.

Saints scored 52 last week. No way they come even close to keeping up that pace. I see a 24-17 game. Toss up who wins. Saints have won 3 straight but it's in Green Bay and the Saints offense stinks outdoors.
    Close enough!

johnnyvegas13

Good call

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Sweating a -205 ML play means you shouldn't have bet it. Especially like that, on the road.

Go buy a lottery ticket.

Snowball

Saints by 9

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

win is a win

Good
    Pressure call

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

McCarthy has always won with every QB he's had, Aaron Brooks in New Orleans, Flynn, Rodgers. It might take more than a week and GB's defense sucks, but he will make Hundley look good.
    McCarthy is the second worst head coach in the NFL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Nice win. Congrats

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    win is a win

Good
    Pressure call
    If a win is a win, we should never talk about EV, math, or long term results.

Being honest, these guys were shtting a brick at half down 7, on the road.

Snowball

If a win is a win, we should never talk about EV, math, or long term results.

Being honest, these guys were shtting a brick at half down 7, on the road.
    you lost, move on.

Down 1 possession at half means nothing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ddittie

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Not true. When they were down 7 I got a live bet in at +110. Saints played one of their worst games, left many pts out there. Gbay got to stay with their gameplan practically the whole game. Was I worried packers would get a miracle? Yeah. But y’all are blind if you thought packers was a good play here.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by ddittie; 10-22-17 at 03:45 PM.

First 123 Last