bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Your detective skills equal those of Frank Drebin's .
    you don't need detective skills to catch a troll

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Trump pays taxes every year.. He wasn't always President and never got in trouble like many athletes do when not paying their taxes in the past...

Poor attempt to compare taxation with Trump.. He files and pays every year...

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Please show me where ANYONE has called the people in the photo on the left "classy". Don't let facts get in the way of your mental illness.
    So the players have the right to free speech. but the President doesn't. Gotchya. Get some help.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Your detective skills equal those of Frank Drebin's .
    frank drebin shout out, didn't see that coming

Trump is a legend

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Before you lump all of the owners together, give Jerry Jones some credit.
    Jones did tell his players, " you stand for the anthem, or you don't play football."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you don't need detective skills to catch a troll
    just like you don't need more than 2 posts to prove chico is a liar, a liberal. Are you ever going to grow up and admit the many times you've been wrong or will you continue to let your emotions control your thought process?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Before you lump all of the owners together, give Jerry Jones some credit.
    Jones did tell his players, " you stand for the anthem, or you don't play football."
    That's the one owner I could see doing and saying that.. That doesn't surprise me..

America's team for a reason..

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

CLASSY PEOPLE

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    just like you don't need more than 2 posts to prove chico is a liar, a liberal. Are you ever going to grow up and admit the many times you've been wrong or will you continue to let your emotions control your thought process?
    you are the liberal. anyone going against cops is a liberal. You madam are a liberal

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Please show me where ANYONE has called the people in the photo on the left "classy". Don't let facts get in the way of your mental illness.
    So the players have the right to free speech. but the President doesn't. Gotchya. Get some help.
    I love it. One retarded liberal posts a 100% false post and another retard nominates the post. Then when I ask for one instance where anyone said Nazi saluting people were "classy", they are nowhere to be heard.

Post a lie. Nominate the lie. Run away from the truth. The anti Trump retard playbook.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    heck, you coulda stopped at just pay taxes lol. these athletes pay millions every year. steph curry is gonna pay almost 100 million over the next 5 years. Trump as a billionaire hasn't payed that in his life. But these idiots think he's a genius for cheating the country lol.
    If steph curry pays over $100m of taxes over the next five years he deserves it.
    Out of curiousity - what states are you a registered cpa in?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    If steph curry pays over $100m of taxes over the next five years he deserves it.
    and in what state did you learn english where almost and over are the same word. sit down somewhere.

maggiethebestdog

Let Curry pay for all the illegals who work under the table. They come in illegally, work illegally, and pay no taxes. Their employers pay no taxes. Then they drain all of social services , because somehow they can get that stuff without being a citizen. They also drive down wages for non criminal workers.

So if Curry wants to support those people then he can also support them financially because I am not going to. Then he will bitch because he pays too much in taxes. You can't make this shit up. California better not get one penny of federal money. They don't need it. Steph can pay for it all. Put your money where your mouth is.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 09-23-17 at 06:12 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Better yet, i'll play your game. Curry is gonna make 80 mil/year minimum over next 5 years according to forbes. So what's your estimate. Mine was actually way off. I'm sure he will pay far more than 100 mil and closer to 200. figure out the tax bracket he is in and tell me what you get lol.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

fake news. He never said they were classy people.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This is the NFLs worst nightmare. The President has basically issued an ultimatum - your players will stand or me any voting block are going to walk out and turn it off.

This is no joke- the issue came up on CNBC yesterday as a discussion about falling ad rates effecting networks ability to pay on those big contracts and lack of hospitality and sin tax revenues effecting municiple bonds.

Trump is right, the owners will take a stand. Cannot play possum and silently nod in acceptance of behavior that offends 85% of the populous (speaking soley in terms of Black protesting White opression). The numbers won't prevail in their favor, more economical to sanction the dozen true trouble makers, set an example for rest of the league, and start cutting any copycats before this spirals out of control.

Owners have the full right to do this...this is insubirdination if the company code is to stand, no different than a cook refusing to wear a hairnet.
    Trump is mind f#cking NFL and NBA players.
    They can take solace though in the fact that they know that ESPN has their backs. Yeah, that's gonna work.
    This has been the most entertaining two and a half years in history.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Better yet, i'll play your game. Curry is gonna make 80 mil/year minimum over next 5 years according to forbes. So what's your estimate. Mine was actually way off. I'm sure he will pay far more than 100 mil and closer to 200. figure out the tax bracket he is in and tell me what you get lol.
    your assuming he doesn't take any deductions. If he doesn't own a house, have a wife, have a kid, have any businesses, donate anything to charity that he claims,or any other number of things you call "cheating" - he would be responsible for a large tax payment. My point, that I think you may have missed, was he will also hire accountants that deal with high net worth and work to make sure he pays no where near
    that amount.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is going after them all we finally have a leader that’s not afraid

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I lost interest in what these guys do during the anthem. If the news didn't report what the players did during the anthem, no one would care.

But you know what's really stupid?
    Being in a marching band and kneeling down while you are playing the anthem.

Last edited by Kermit; 09-23-17 at 08:48 PM.

DwightShrute

^^^

idiots

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Lol.. ^ Stupid does what Stupid do....

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I lost interest in what these guys do during the anthem. If the news didn't report what the players did during the anthem, no one would care.

But you know what's really stupid?
    Being in a marching band and kneeling down while you are playing the anthem.

This legit may make the whole thing stop. Is there anyone football players respect less than band??

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Networks are going to lose $200 million in earnings because of the fall in NFL ratings. More with the NBA now in trouble. Meanwhile Goodell and owners are siding with the players. Its as if the NFL is purposely trying to fail. Think I'll short some NFL/NBA related stocks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Networks are going to lose $200 million in earnings because of the fall in NFL ratings. More with the NBA now in trouble. Meanwhile Goodell and owners are siding with the players. Its as if the NFL is purposely trying to fail. Think I'll short some NFL/NBA related stocks
    Yep, Americans viewing don't want to see Athletes disrespecting the Flag and Anthem during this great AMERICAN sport of football... That's almost enough for me to turn the channel... I got money riding on games and love the sport so I'm still in ...

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I was almost killed by the pigs in 2010, I still have slight scars from the ordeal
    The Democrats are just as racist as the republicans,
    The racism is coming from the govt, Trump shows his racism
    because when people are attacked he blames the protestors
    And when the feds go after trump then its all made up fake news

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    you should just stop talking...NOBODY with that type of money pays anything in taxes you dumbf*ck...they PAY PEOPLE to make sure they don't shell millions in taxes, everyone Millionaire/Billonaire does it...you don't think Curry has write off's? or are you his personal accountant..I swear this site is full of mouth breathers
    Then shut yours little boy. According to your dumbass millionaires and billionaires don't pay taxes. Apparently you listen to the media too much and are completely stupid. Write-offs don't exclude you from paying taxes genius. You can reduce the amount, but for you to be that kind of idiot that thinks the rich don't pay taxes, you are simply retarded. You can't make 400 million dollars in a 5 year time frame and just pay a guy you fukn idiot.

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Sharp.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darrell74 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Stupid that this is getting as much attention as it is. Last report as many as 15 players will take a knee Sunday. So 15 players on 53 man rosters of 32 teams.....that is less than 1% of the league.

Politically though it's a winner for Trump...he can now have people decide are they with the pro American types or the pro anti America types....make a choice. It's a winner for Trump. Only saw one poll but 70% of people side with his side.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've experienced racism and it's ugly.. Quick story..

Have a black musician buddy friend of mine for years that lived in Compton.. I would go down there and hang out at his studio sometimes and listen to his new music.. One time I parked my Lexus in front of a neighbors house of his... The black guy comes out and says don't park there white boy as I don't like white people, he was pissed off, serious and angry.. I said ok and moved my car to avoid trouble.. I could have gotten out of my car and beat his asss but I didn't. Funny thing is over the years I got to know this racist and he got to know me, now we are friends and the guy totally likes me and is cool... I park in front of his house and he comes out and greets me now...

That's how stupid racism is.. It's all about what is inside a person and not the outside appearance and color of their skin... I have no problem with black people in general, but I do have a problem with black thugs and black people that commit crimes for a living. Loud, stupid black people bother me as well... Same goes for white people and I'm white..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-17 at 12:31 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Pre wee league team in Illinois takes a knee. Way wrong message for kids. Bad leadership. And bad role models. But an article I read put it in perspective about the whole flag ordeal. The people who fought for it did it so they have a Right not to respect it. ( I disagree with them who kneel) but if you want everyone to stand for the flag move to North Korea.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave shopbar picks 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Pre wee league team in Illinois takes a knee. Way wrong message for kids. Bad leadership. And bad role models. But an article I read put it in perspective about the whole flag ordeal. The people who fought for it did it so they have a Right not to respect it. ( I disagree with them who kneel) but if you want everyone to stand for the flag move to North Korea.
    Absolutely stupid to teach 7-8 year olds that. It's setting them up for failure. Loser adults taking their issues and projecting them instead of fixing the problem.

First 123 Last